White Rose ML Powerleveling

Chronictank

FH is my second home
In order to get my fellow guild members i will be running a series of MLs to get them all up to RVR standard. In order to join my raids you need to have the following pre-reqs, more info on www.visionofsages.net.
Here are the pre-reqs and rules.

Pre Reqs are as follows:
ML 1: none
1.1 Fire, Survivor
1.2 Thieves, Retrieval
1.4 Barrier
1.5 Lord Krojer, Conflict (solo)
1.6 Kirk, Curses (since it requires parts from 1.1 and 1.4, I'd recommend doing this with your group after doing those).

ML2: none
2.8 Stand Fast (solo, no key required)
2.5 Test of Strategy

ML3: none
1) Farm for eel stomach:
Before the raid even starts have one group go in and farm for an eel stomach (not everyone has to do this, it is not required to get trial credit, they just come in handy later). This is very easy to do now after the 1.68 patch.

2) Talk to the sub-quest giver
Everyone has to do this at some point: Get a full group (the shaman has been killed with 4 people, but you probably want a full group) and go to 15k 58k Notos. You'll find a triton treasure hunter there, right before the zone in point (don't kill him, just talk to him, you'll need the group you brought with you to kill a shaman). To save time tell every to just /s kepa and /s antioos. This will save time and by having people not actually click on the treasure hunter you have a better chance of not having someone kill it. Talk to the treasure hunter and get both the Antioos and Kepa quest. You can't complete them until you are with the raid, but you can do one step - kill a triton shaman.

3) Find and kill a purple triton shaman.
Get the necklace and be sure to bring it on the ML3 raid.
You need at least 3 people to kill a triton shaman, might want to bring a little more. They have been reported at these locs:

~35k 5k Meso Nov 18 - Jozi Rawr
5k 19k Meso Dec 21 - Avirez

4)Egg can be found from a pregnant cobra outside of Moirai's chamber at loc 31k 19k.

5)Sword from any of the grogans inside the dungeon. ~35k 45

ML4: none
4.1 Colossal
4.3 Eye of Ra, Roar
4.4 Valuable Stone (solo)

ML5: Needs ML1 to be completed
YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THESE, do the pre-steps well in advance, i have done this twice and it is hell to say the least.
5.5 Gorgons of Aerus (not in Aerus, mind you, just the crocs outside the dungeon)
Go down the south part of dungeon (map)
5.1 Qebehsenuef
5.6 Resin
5.7 Mask
5.8 Wrap
5.3 Hapy
5.4 Imsety
5.2 Duamutef

ML6: None afaik
6.5 Flames (solo) -- takes a bit of time
6.1 Hunt for the Haje-Uraei -- can solo if you can kill a red

ML7: Needs ML3 to be completed
7.1-7.6 Some trials and faction farming
May seem daunting but managed it all in one night, they are not particularly hard if you read up i strongly suggest 2 sms to come along for faction farming minimum

ML8: None
8.4 Centaur's Hunt (also a great place to farm for Cloudsong 2/3)
8.7 Torso, Agne's Might
8.9 Agne's Spare Arm

ML9: Needs ML8 to be completed
9.2 Lachlen

ML10: Needs to have ML1-9 completed
none

Rules
Organising groups
When the groups are being organised use /yell or /b to state
<class> <level>
DO NOT spam the bg with lfg messages.

BG
The bg will open usually 30 mins before the raid and the raid will leave promptly at the published time. If youre late it is youre responsibility to catch up.
The battlegroup will be set to leaders speak only for the duration of the raid, as a result any concern will be voiced by your leader ONLY. I will ignore all pms except from my officers, if you are not a group leader/officer you will be set to /ignore this ensures i recieve all relevent information.

Drops
All MP and 99% drops will be collected any others will be destroyed/dropped. The only exceptions will be particularly good drops which will be at my discretion.

LD's
Each group is responsible for their LD's, as far as the raid is concerned we wll wait no more than 3 minutes, it is at the grp leaders discretion whether you wait then catch up or not the raid will not stop. Re-dials (such as on 56k) will be arranged with your GL if the timer is 2 hrs we will stop every 2 hrs EVERYONE who needs to will redial then, if you miss this opertunity you will not get another chance and we will not wait.
If a fg/many people ld we will wait for the grps to return for 5-10 minuites depending on the scale.

AFK's
This is the most annoying part of ML's, people just coming along for the ride, to avoid this there will be regular breaks (normally every 2 hrs) to let people have a drink etc.. This is also time for those who need to redial to do so. On particularly long raids these will be every hr. Make sure you return on time we will not wait for late people.
AFK's are to be monitored by the group leaders, if you think someone is afk pm them 3 times, if no responce they will be kicked from the raid.

Speed
We will be running normal speed in order to let laggers keep up, i suggest you run speed in your group so that you remain with the zerg.

General Rules
-If anyone at all tries to pull/click on/fiddle the mob in any way i will kick them
-Anyone trying to rush the zerg along will be kicked, if you are not behind me unless otherwise stated you are in the wrong
-Anyone who asks about the loot before the end of the raid will be kicked, this is possibly the most annoying thing for a raid leader and i will not tolerate it.
-Anyone ignoring orders will be kicked, i will not have a wipeout because someone decided they knew better.
-Anyone caught cheating will be kicked, i do not accept this under any circumstance aswell as banned from all my future MLs.

The lotto
Small difference, often i will be running more than one ML in a day, anyoen attending the first ML gets +5 to their roll. This is to give incentive for people to come help on the earlier ML's i.e if you come on ML1 then on ML2 later on in the day you get +5 to your roll in the ML2 lotto.

-Treasurers decision is final
-During the loto bg will be set to listen only
-Everyone is expected to read these rules, anyone pming me about anything in these rules will be dropped from the loto, any other queries are welcomed.
Keys
Keys will be loto'd where they dropped, thsi will be a quick /random 1000 and keys given out.
Keys do not count in the main loto, so if you win a key you CAN roll for other items.
Main Loto
Any other drops (including ML respecs) will be rolled for in the main lotto.
The following items will be lottod:
-ML respecs
-99% and 100% quality items
-All lgm components
-All scrolls

1)All the items will initially be delved into the battlegroup, you will have 5 minutes to choose the items you want, make sure you write down what you want as items will only be delved twice (one at start once before group rolls)
2)The items will be split into the following groups:
-ML respecs
no delve random 1000 items to winners
-Remains
no delve random 1000 remains to winner
-All lgm components
Items delved then random 1000 winners pick items
-All scrolls

3)When a group is called up e.g ML respecs everyone who wants an item in the group will come to me and do /random 1000, you only have 10 seconds to roll if you are too late your roll is not counted in that group.
4)When you win an item you MUST leave the bg

-You can only roll ONCE per round, this means people who want certain items get them.
-If you roll and win nothing you will stand to a designated spot, failure to do so will result in a kick from the bg
-You can only roll ONCE per human player, so you cannot roll for bots
-Only YOU can roll for yourself, if you leave early you cannot have someone else roll for you regardless of the reason.

Unlike my previous raids i will claim one item per ML.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
all these friggin lotto rules, why make things so f00kin complicated.

only lotto where i see different things in it is KEYS, keys are rolled seperately 95/100 times. Then do ordinary lotto EVERYONE randoms 1000 (or whatever) then Highest number picks first then, in descending order, next make his/her pick and so on. Very easy and very fast.

:twak:

Kyken

Fledgling Freddie
uhm did i miss something or when is this going to happen?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
all these friggin lotto rules, why make things so f00kin complicated.

only lotto where i see different things in it is KEYS, keys are rolled seperately 95/100 times. Then do ordinary lotto EVERYONE randoms 1000 (or whatever) then Highest number picks first then, in descending order, next make his/her pick and so on. Very easy and very fast.
read them and they are practically the same.
Dont like it, dont come
uhm did i miss something or when is this going to happen?
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=27917

JohnJohn21

Fledgling Freddie
If this is your guild only why are you posting it here and not on your guildforum?

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
In order to get my fellow guild members i will be running a series of MLs to get them all up to RVR standard. In order to join my raids you need to have the following pre-reqs, more info on www.visionofsages.net.
Here are the pre-reqs and rules.

Pre Reqs are as follows:
ML 1: none
1.1 Fire, Survivor
1.2 Thieves, Retrieval
1.4 Barrier
1.5 Lord Krojer, Conflict (solo)
1.6 Kirk, Curses (since it requires parts from 1.1 and 1.4, I'd recommend doing this with your group after doing those).

ML2: none
2.8 Stand Fast (solo, no key required)
2.5 Test of Strategy

ML3: none
1) Farm for eel stomach:
Before the raid even starts have one group go in and farm for an eel stomach (not everyone has to do this, it is not required to get trial credit, they just come in handy later). This is very easy to do now after the 1.68 patch.

2) Talk to the sub-quest giver
Everyone has to do this at some point: Get a full group (the shaman has been killed with 4 people, but you probably want a full group) and go to 15k 58k Notos. You'll find a triton treasure hunter there, right before the zone in point (don't kill him, just talk to him, you'll need the group you brought with you to kill a shaman). To save time tell every to just /s kepa and /s antioos. This will save time and by having people not actually click on the treasure hunter you have a better chance of not having someone kill it. Talk to the treasure hunter and get both the Antioos and Kepa quest. You can't complete them until you are with the raid, but you can do one step - kill a triton shaman.

3) Find and kill a purple triton shaman.
Get the necklace and be sure to bring it on the ML3 raid.
You need at least 3 people to kill a triton shaman, might want to bring a little more. They have been reported at these locs:

~35k 5k Meso Nov 18 - Jozi Rawr
5k 19k Meso Dec 21 - Avirez

4)Egg can be found from a pregnant cobra outside of Moirai's chamber at loc 31k 19k.

5)Sword from any of the grogans inside the dungeon. ~35k 45

ML4: none
4.1 Colossal
4.3 Eye of Ra, Roar
4.4 Valuable Stone (solo)

ML5: Needs ML1 to be completed
YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THESE, do the pre-steps well in advance, i have done this twice and it is hell to say the least.
5.5 Gorgons of Aerus (not in Aerus, mind you, just the crocs outside the dungeon)
Go down the south part of dungeon (map)
5.1 Qebehsenuef
5.6 Resin
5.7 Mask
5.8 Wrap
5.3 Hapy
5.4 Imsety
5.2 Duamutef

ML6: None afaik
6.5 Flames (solo) -- takes a bit of time
6.1 Hunt for the Haje-Uraei -- can solo if you can kill a red

ML7: Needs ML3 to be completed
7.1-7.6 Some trials and faction farming
May seem daunting but managed it all in one night, they are not particularly hard if you read up i strongly suggest 2 sms to come along for faction farming minimum

ML8: None
8.4 Centaur's Hunt (also a great place to farm for Cloudsong 2/3)
8.7 Torso, Agne's Might
8.9 Agne's Spare Arm

ML9: Needs ML8 to be completed
9.2 Lachlen

ML10: Needs to have ML1-9 completed
none

Rules
Organising groups
When the groups are being organised use /yell or /b to state
<class> <level>
DO NOT <A TITLE="Click for more information about spam" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||spam|AA1VDw">spam</A> the bg with lfg messages.

BG
The bg will open usually 30 mins before the raid and the raid will leave promptly at the published time. If youre late it is youre responsibility to catch up.
The battlegroup will be set to leaders speak only for the duration of the raid, as a result any concern will be voiced by your leader ONLY. I will ignore all pms except from my officers, if you are not a group leader/officer you will be set to /ignore this ensures i recieve all relevent information.

Drops
All MP and 99% drops will be collected any others will be destroyed/dropped. The only exceptions will be particularly good drops which will be at my discretion.

LD's
Each group is responsible for their LD's, as far as the raid is concerned we wll wait no more than 3 minutes, it is at the grp leaders discretion whether you wait then catch up or not the raid will not stop. Re-dials (such as on 56k) will be arranged with your GL if the timer is 2 hrs we will stop every 2 hrs EVERYONE who needs to will redial then, if you miss this opertunity you will not get another chance and we will not wait.
If a fg/many people ld we will wait for the grps to return for 5-10 minuites depending on the scale.

AFK's
This is the most annoying part of ML's, people just coming along for the ride, to avoid this there will be regular breaks (normally every 2 hrs) to let people have a drink etc.. This is also time for those who need to redial to do so. On particularly long raids these will be every hr. Make sure you return on time we will not wait for late people.
AFK's are to be monitored by the group leaders, if you think someone is afk pm them 3 times, if no responce they will be kicked from the raid.

Speed
We will be running normal speed in order to let laggers keep up, i suggest you run speed in your group so that you remain with the zerg.

General Rules
-If anyone at all tries to pull/click on/fiddle the mob in any way i will kick them
-Anyone trying to rush the zerg along will be kicked, if you are not behind me unless otherwise stated you are in the wrong
-Anyone who asks about the loot before the end of the raid will be kicked, this is possibly the most annoying thing for a raid leader and i will not tolerate it.
-Anyone ignoring orders will be kicked, i will not have a wipeout because someone decided they knew better.
-Anyone caught cheating will be kicked, i do not accept this under any circumstance aswell as banned from all my future MLs.

The lotto
Small difference, often i will be running more than one ML in a day, anyoen attending the first ML gets +5 to their roll. This is to give incentive for people to come help on the earlier ML's i.e if you come on ML1 then on ML2 later on in the day you get +5 to your roll in the ML2 lotto.

-Treasurers decision is final
-During the loto bg will be set to listen only
-Everyone is expected to read these rules, anyone pming me about anything in these rules will be dropped from the loto, any other queries are welcomed.
Keys
Keys will be loto'd where they dropped, thsi will be a quick /random 1000 and keys given out.
Keys do not count in the main loto, so if you win a key you CAN roll for other items.
Main Loto
Any other drops (including ML respecs) will be rolled for in the main lotto.
The following items will be lottod:
-ML respecs
-All lgm components
-All scrolls

1)All the items will initially be delved into the battlegroup, you will have 5 minutes to choose the items you want, make sure you write down what you want as items will only be delved twice (one at start once before group rolls)
2)The items will be split into the following groups:
-ML respecs
no delve random 1000 items to winners
-Remains
no delve random 1000 remains to winner
-All lgm components
-All scrolls

3)When a group is called up e.g ML respecs everyone who wants an item in the group will come to me and do /random 1000, you only have 10 seconds to roll if you are too late your roll is not counted in that group.
4)When you win an item you MUST leave the bg

-You can only roll ONCE per round, this means people who want certain items get them.
-If you roll and win nothing you will stand to a designated spot, failure to do so will result in a kick from the bg
-You can only roll ONCE per human player, so you cannot roll for bots
-Only YOU can roll for yourself, if you leave early you cannot have someone else roll for you regardless of the reason.

Unlike my previous raids i will claim one item per ML.

just say your guild is doing ML raid m8, and all is welcome.. good luck

Chronictank

FH is my second home
all is welcome to all the raids
i posted pre-reqs so people could get them done for the raids they want to attend
was brief explanantion why i was running it.
Sorry for hastiness was rush post :p
at work etc..

Tham

Fledgling Freddie
Rush post? :worthy:

.... whould have taken me 4h to type it down.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

Hope u realize that there's a shitload of gamers that doesn't read these forums.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
just fyi, ml7 groupsteps take 1.5-2hrs with a half-assed group with one sm.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
Hope u realize that there's a shitload of gamers that doesn't read these forums.
If they got to know about these raids from someone else; that someone else should take the time to tell them to read these rules.

I'm expecting a quick raid without "I haven't done diz pre-Req, plz wait 4 me!!!!111" that seem to be the norm these days.

If they don't like it, they can join other raids. ( imo )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom