ML 10 farming?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Whats easy way of farming ml10 with about a fg?

ta!

There is no easy way currently, you cold probably kill the first two mobs with a decent tank group with lots of healers and Cots. After that it will just take ages to take the mobs down.

Wait for 1.89 when it gets nerfed and check the VNboards for how they farm it then.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty much what Cadelin said :( We tried once with an opted melee grp + bots including a AoTG3 Skald and 3 thane/valks. When AoTG + CoTS were both running we had np hitting but when cots was down the mob just slowly regen'd back too much health to kill it - we gave up after about an hour :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Start would be to get the raid leader to turn up to his own raid...but could to know looks like we were fucked anyhow :).

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
After the patch its all doable with 1fg ish, but Draco is still quite tough. Although we did notice the drop rate went to pot, I ran 12 raids and we only got 1 bow, 3 swords, 2 axes and a hammer, plus the rest of the normal armour that draco drops.

Wait for the new dragon, at times we had 6-7 raids a day on the go, now those items were well worth farming with a set 24 (or 18) man setup.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
After the patch its all doable with 1fg ish, but Draco is still quite tough. Although we did notice the drop rate went to pot, I ran 12 raids and we only got 1 bow, 3 swords, 2 axes and a hammer, plus the rest of the normal armour that draco drops.

12 raids and 6 good weapons? If you look at the old weekly mid ML10 raid I think people would have loved that drop rate. We seemed to get one ML10 staff or claw most raids but the rest hardly ever dropped.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
12 raids and 6 good weapons? If you look at the old weekly mid ML10 raid I think people would have loved that drop rate. We seemed to get one ML10 staff or claw most raids but the rest hardly ever dropped.
I know m8, sadly it seems the longer it takes to kill the mobs the less chance of drops, on Blue's raids we always got decent loot, but with 1fg it takes so long to kill them all we seemed to get was a BoC and random shite.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Don't the ML mobs only drop loot if one member of the bg actually need the step? In next patch that is.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Don't the ML mobs only drop loot if one member of the bg actually need the step? In next patch that is.

Yes but Celestius is the exception. You can't hand in the afrit essences for ML10 loot you still have to farm it. Although the mob levels have dropped and its on a 20 min repop.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
u can farm ml10 as it atm.. Faril did on the german servers iam pretty sure.. 5valk/thane 2healer 1 shaman 1 - 2 bbs mebbe 2 casters 2 kill that bubble at scorp

uneducated

Fledgling Freddie
yep, faril here!

We did it with 4-6 valks/thanes, the more of them you have, the more dmg ragnarok does, so you should try to get 6, and 2 healers in grp, you can invite a shaman for resists and such between mobs. You can do it with just 9 chars, but id strongly reccomend you bring a caster or two, as they nuke for alot when everyone has cots up(which should be whenever its up) , and it makes the adds on draco easier. If your farming for ml10 weapons i can tell you that we got 1 hammer and 1 sword after about 15 tries or so:)

oh and dont listen to the noobs saying it takes long, with 6 cots running at the same time, and a caster or two most of those mobs die in 1 or 2 cots:)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
oh and dont listen to the noobs saying it takes long, with 6 cots running at the same time, and a caster or two most of those mobs die in 1 or 2 cots:)
40-50 mins per go start to finish (mainly due to mob spawn times) isnt fast by my means, a DR is over in less than 10 mins, so sorry but its as slow as <insert random alb player>.

Very unproductive raids these days, without the numbers Blue used to attract :)

uneducated

Fledgling Freddie
40-50 mins per go start to finish (mainly due to mob spawn times) isnt fast by my means, a DR is over in less than 10 mins, so sorry but its as slow as <insert random alb player>.

Very unproductive raids these days, without the numbers Blue used to attract :)
40minutes is in no way slow for killing ml10, wouldnt be much faster if you had 100 people, so sorry, its not slow at all, just you having a damaged concept of time!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
40minutes is in no way slow for killing ml10, wouldnt be much faster if you had 100 people, so sorry, its not slow at all, just you having a damaged concept of time!
WTF did you just say?

Dude, 40 mins to kill mobs for 2-3 reasonable drops blows goats, when you get ya new dragon, youll be killing it in 10 mins every 15 mins (1.90, till then its 3-4 hour repop :)). Heck ML8.10 is doable by 1fg in less than 15 mins. Its not just how long it takes, but is the output worthy? The answer is no.

uneducated

Fledgling Freddie
WTF did you just say?

Dude, 40 mins to kill mobs for 2-3 reasonable drops blows goats, when you get ya new dragon, youll be killing it in 10 mins every 15 mins (1.90, till then its 3-4 hour repop :)). Heck ML8.10 is doable by 1fg in less than 15 mins. Its not just how long it takes, but is the output worthy? The answer is no.
if your playing in a 8vs8 grp and need the weaponproc its definately worth it, which is what i presume nfd need information for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom