Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't reply to my first bit though...
I didn't know he harrased you with PM's
*Throws chair at Soul* ;)
i think i stated that 100 times -.- i wouldn't of cared or done anything if he didn't harras me in the first place, and he was the one whom dragged it to freddyshouse first aswell, it's because of the emotes i did to him <i emote everyone with a DI bot, even bufferer that knobhead> xD

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
yeeey finally i found a pisstake thread <3

givf more ! ! ! !

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i think i stated that 100 times -.- i wouldn't of cared or done anything if he didn't harras me in the first place, and he was the one whom dragged it to freddyshouse first aswell, it's because of the emotes i did to him <i emote everyone with a DI bot, even bufferer that knobhead> xD

ROFL Walt Disney made a Film about you Grolf about a Puppet that wanted to be human I'm sure you must type this crap with you nose.

Firstly when I 1st met you my BB Account wasn't open so for running around with a DI Bot don't work especially with a stealth class they don't stick very well.

Secondly when I did have 2nd account up we put bot in Group to go Mid for resists but he was in a visible group and reason for that was at that time there were NO Druids online.

Thirdly Yes I pmed you on FH asking if you had a problem with you emoting me as I have said I don't know you from Jack Shit.

Soulja.

Seeing as you have now Left Grolf it makes no odds but hope you can tell truth in future.

Soulja.

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
No no no, that was the last bit your replying to, what about the first three lines? God man keep up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom