Out Of View Out Of View Out Of View Out Of View Out Of View

Aaaaah You Die

Corran

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:
all hate it but the ones who use it

Absolutely hate it, drives me mad but i resorted to doing it a few times to remish and chums as revenge.

Currently on shared internet connection that not mine, and with them downloading/uploading last few days i get a 3-7second delay on what i do and now and again makes me warp. game near unplayable as cant hit a moving target but i hope it pissing them of when i do it to them as remish seems to love warping about when he meets enemy groups that could kill him. But slam handy to stop him :)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Use it back vs them is not the solution to make it stop.

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Absolutely hate it, drives me mad but i resorted to doing it a few times to remish and chums as revenge.

Currently on shared internet connection that not mine, and with them downloading/uploading last few days i get a 3-7second delay on what i do and now and again makes me warp. game near unplayable as cant hit a moving target but i hope it pissing them of when i do it to them as remish seems to love warping about when he meets enemy groups that could kill him. But slam handy to stop him :)

Thanks for informing us that you are retarded.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I dont understand ppl that cheat, I mean what the hell fun is it in that, whenever you win you know its because you cheated, no sense of achievment at all. If I win I want it to be because I played better than the one I was fighting, otherwise I may as well /release and try again.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
ZZZZZZ close thread already ... same old fadeh whine when he loses .... ofc their therug and sorc dont warp about like fuck also. We heard enough of this shit fadeh accept we > you without your infs and stfu.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Its very hard beat a lagstrafing group. I cant say i know how to do it yet.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
ZZZZZZ close thread already ... same old fadeh whine when he loses .... ofc their therug and sorc dont warp about like fuck also. We heard enough of this shit fadeh accept we > you without your infs and stfu.

In theory you should've been better than us many many months ago, but those times you didn't lagstrafe :p

funczor

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:

You Miss You Miss

Aaaaah You Die

hi! :wub:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:

Hehe the usual we aren't doing it, but you are BS. It's boring. There are many lagcheater out there in ALL REALMS, don't defend your realm and keep pointing to others.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I wub all guilds who doesnt lagstrafe :)

Go go, baf,bo,everlast(mostly) etc

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

haha makes me laugh more than jerry springer

Septina

Part of the furniture
snoz said:

Funny exactly how much it means to this little fellow to win one fight :(

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Fadeh said:

indeed, as midgard foundout after trying this philosophy for months against pe

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
If they lagstrafe just tell the whole group to ld xD

Corran

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:

I know, but just lost patients in the end and decided for a couple fights they get the same treatment. You never know, once they been on the recieving end they may decide it not worth hassle as it will become a caster game as all tanks be strafing and no one can hit each other.

Also, as annoying as it is, it isnt cheating unless you throw in window grabbing etc to purposely produce lag to make it impossible to hit them. If it was cheating strafe wouldnt be available in the game. It just the fact that strafe + lag + game mechanics = cant hit often.
Remish falls like a sack of potatoes the moment that the pally /face and gets a slam onto him. (can take few attempts :/ ) With healers inturupt ed(thank you theurg pets) 9 seconds is plenty of time to take him out in.

Is difficult to fight against thou unfortunately, you dont even need too /stick or anything. Run+strafe+ turn gives same effect. Just give collision code so can just stand and block them in. well... it would work :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
I know, but just lost patients in the end and decided for a couple fights they get the same treatment. You never know, once they been on the recieving end they may decide it not worth hassle as it will become a caster game as all tanks be strafing and no one can hit each other.

we have been on the recieving end for months, why do you think mids started to do it

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Its very hard beat a lagstrafing group. I cant say i know how to do it yet.

you couldnt even drop the healers, and your MAing/assisting was just laugh, last few times we have met you look more n more like randoms :clap:
keep it up! :m00:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Corran, thing is, PE ran with a 2h pally who dont use backupstyles :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom