Whine.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:
I would like you to stop pretending you know nothing about your GG cheating.
I would like to see less whining and childish behaviour, and a bit more grace and respect to enemy Hibs/Mids when PE (god forbid!) lose a fight.
I would like to have a fair fg vs fg fight without PE adding at every opportunity.

But I doubt I'm going to get what I want either.

Is Truth an aggressive version of Turamber? o0

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
I dont know if im that "silly mighty tank". I do know however how to play vs this.

sprint(need to constantly sprinting as enemy might run away suddenly), /stick, style, backupstyle, wait 1 sec, /face, HIT, /stick, style, backupstyle.wait 1 sec, /face, OOV, wait 1 sec, unstyled hit(because of earlier oov), down with weapon, end pot, sprint, /stick, /face style, OOV, wait one sec, Blocked hit, etc

I would guess i still get 50% oov even though i know how to counter it. Without any knowledge of this its 80-90% oov? Or maybe you know an even better way shike? If so, i do wanna get to know the better ones.

This is within the game. But i still think the ones who use it is cheats. Thats my opinion. You can have your opinion that its ok to use it. But dont expect all people to agree with you if you use it.

And finally shike about dareanen, i havent seen him online in months. When exactly was this? This dareanen in pe isnt the original owner also.

afaik you have never accussed someone in our castergrp for abusing this so it wouldnt be you that is incompetent. And I certainly dont like people that use it, its a silly bug beeing abused and nothing else. Think you got me wrong about that.

And I ran into Daraenan with my NS 2 nights ago around 2 at night, maybe alittle later, jarakeen, Layaneni, dook was with me at the time, Dara was teamed up with Lillagullan. Why I mentioned him was simply that he did it very very well. Havent seen anyone master it like he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom