Whine.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer said:
wake me up when those good and valid arguements turn up here instead of "we lost, lets make another thread and QQ ;_;"

There is no use bringing up any arguments what so ever against the people in Maelstrom,I got it explained to me today that you hate PE and that you will continue to do so no matter what,and endorse these flamewars simply because you find it amusing to upset some people.
Can't we all just get along? o0

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Derric said:
There is no use bringing up any arguments what so ever against the people in Maelstrom,I got it explained to me today that you hate PE and that you will continue to do so no matter what,and endorse these flamewars simply because you find it amusing to upset some people.
me and u can derric yes :) People who repeatedly call me and my friends cheats ... cant no.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dareanen KubbarFort rr7mincer from PE was extremely good at this, couldnt hit him at all nearly even tho I faced, sticked, stood still, was 1st time I actually saw what you people talk so much about and quite frankly, its sick that people abuse this. Will try put some on Fraps and send to GOA for them to investigate so they see this actually is a large problem that need to be solved. Velly funny to have an infil hit u while you cant hit back.. NOT. What happened to the good old dancing? Too hard so people resort to abuse? And why havent we read alot about this on USboards? I havent seen anything tbh, just the old strafebug. Anyone that have read about it, please post a link. Would like to see what Mythic says about it if they are aware of the problem.

What I dont like is that as soon as some silly mighty tank has gotten a oov due to incompetence or something similar (HI DER /FACE!), they automatically resorts to calling people cheaters and lagstrafers. All this just stinks tbh.

:(

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:

crymore.jpg

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :kissit:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
puppet no offence, people have all got very different play styles, in quake for instance take the russians they use weird as fuck key binds rest their keyboards on their lap, play with strange cfg's compared to say the more elite setups.. yet they wtf own .... people can use what they feel comfitable with, as long as they rock and get the job done.

Thats my pov. I use a very elite setup on my healer ... u will see soon when i do my video.
that savage quickbar+playstyle would be ~equal to playing without +mlook in quake.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Bibop said:
and you run with a savage that spams same style and doenst turn of cancelstyle ;)

ofc remi got the skills in that since he played his infil!!! =)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer said:
you couldnt even drop the healers, and your MAing/assisting was just laugh, last few times we have met you look more n more like randoms :clap:
keep it up! :m00:

We tried new tactic that appeared very bad.

Well if we are randoms now, what have you been for last 6 months? You come here whining and flaming when we have beaten you several times with you adding to some other FOTM grp, so like 2fg FOTMs in a row and I can't count the times we have beaten Maelstrom FG vs FG. GJ when you finally learned how to play and lagstrafe properly. :worthy:

EDIT: If you want bad assisting, look that Mighty Zerach video. 43434343, HI DER LAGSTRAFER!!1

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Maelstrom lives in their own little world of ignorance :)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:

You forget to mention that your 3fg consisting Mael, Everlast and some 3rd grp zerged us before two times..

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Dreami said:
You forget to mention that your 3fg consisting Mael, Everlast and some 3rd grp zerged us before two times..

m8 u forget also that same day you zerged 2 times a poor bm grp of tdd.

Only for info, maelstrom vs hibs tanks grps we never had a problem vs them with lagstrafing .If we die We accept we lose. Its useless whine about that.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
m8 u forget also that same day you zerged 2 times a poor bm grp of tdd.

Only for info, maelstrom vs hibs tanks grps we never had a problem vs them with lagstrafing .If we die We accept we lose. Its useless whine about that.

Sorry for the 2 times my zerg came across you guys. It wasnt my intension at all.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
And all the people accusing pe people of using this. Give me name and time and something and ill deal with it. /gc remove.

I wont have any people in pe with this.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
puppet no offence, people have all got very different play styles, in quake for instance take the russians they use weird as fuck key binds rest their keyboards on their lap, play with strange cfg's compared to say the more elite setups.. yet they wtf own .... people can use what they feel comfitable with, as long as they rock and get the job done.

Thats my pov. I use a very elite setup on my healer ... u will see soon when i do my video.

Im not talking about his keyboard setup or anything. Im merely talking about the fact Zerach uses 1 style (back-positional) and spams that style no matter if he's actually in the rear of someone.

You can bind the keyboard to your back and play while bashing it to the seat of your chair; if you got 1 style on your quickbar you wont play great :D

When I play my champion (not that often; but still) I atleast backup the Annihiation with an Anytime style and switch to another quickbar when someone goes face to face with me so I can pull off reactionaries.

Does Zerach do better in regular RvR: PRobably yes. Why? Well not because of skill but the genuine capabilities of the savage exceeded everything else. He could get away with spamming 1 style because his dps was fine even with 80% of the styles actually failing.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Dareanen KubbarFort rr7mincer from PE was extremely good at this, couldnt hit him at all nearly even tho I faced, sticked, stood still, was 1st time I actually saw what you people talk so much about and quite frankly, its sick that people abuse this. Will try put some on Fraps and send to GOA for them to investigate so they see this actually is a large problem that need to be solved. Velly funny to have an infil hit u while you cant hit back.. NOT. What happened to the good old dancing? Too hard so people resort to abuse? And why havent we read alot about this on USboards? I havent seen anything tbh, just the old strafebug. Anyone that have read about it, please post a link. Would like to see what Mythic says about it if they are aware of the problem.

What I dont like is that as soon as some silly mighty tank has gotten a oov due to incompetence or something similar (HI DER /FACE!), they automatically resorts to calling people cheaters and lagstrafers. All this just stinks tbh.

:(

I dont know if im that "silly mighty tank". I do know however how to play vs this.

sprint(need to constantly sprinting as enemy might run away suddenly), /stick, style, backupstyle, wait 1 sec, /face, HIT, /stick, style, backupstyle.wait 1 sec, /face, OOV, wait 1 sec, unstyled hit(because of earlier oov), down with weapon, end pot, sprint, /stick, /face style, OOV, wait one sec, Blocked hit, etc

I would guess i still get 50% oov even though i know how to counter it. Without any knowledge of this its 80-90% oov? Or maybe you know an even better way shike? If so, i do wanna get to know the better ones.

This is within the game. But i still think the ones who use it is cheats. Thats my opinion. You can have your opinion that its ok to use it. But dont expect all people to agree with you if you use it.

And finally shike about dareanen, i havent seen him online in months. When exactly was this? This dareanen in pe isnt the original owner also.

TruthBTold

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
And all the people accusing pe people of using this. Give me name and time and something and ill deal with it. /gc remove.

I wont have any people in pe with this.

Are you really so oblivious to the fact that most of your Guild uses these tactics, or do you just act The Big Strict GM on here, when really you are turning a blind eye all the time? If you really feel like this about people using these sort of tactics then you need to remove most of your GG and wake up and realise they are completely taking the piss out of you.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
You can bind the keyboard to your back and play while bashing it to the seat of your chair; if you got 1 style on your quickbar you wont play great :D

Haha!

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:
Are you really so oblivious to the fact that most of your Guild uses these tactics, or do you just act The Big Strict GM on here, when really you are turning a blind eye all the time? If you really feel like this about people using these sort of tactics then you need to remove most of your GG and wake up and realise they are completely taking the piss out of you.

Stop talking shit and say names. And i wanna know your name too so i know you are serious.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:
This is within the game. But i still think the ones who use it is cheats. Thats my opinion. You can have your opinion that its ok to use it. But dont expect all people to agree with you if you use it.

Its no cheat. While it is ok you think its a cheat, it still isn't. Not more or less a cheat then popping BOF when facing a melee-enemy. Or using Grouppurge when you see your group AE mezzed.

In current gameplay its at the moment ENTIRELY impossible for a support-class to get away from a tank: Anytime stuns, prevent flight, endurance-regen, insta ranged stuns/snares.

Now tell me what you want me to do:

a) Sit down so you can finish me off quickly
b) Run off so you can prevent flight me and finish me off quickly
c) Stand still so you can do positionals on me and finish me off quickly
d) Dont bother to go out in RvR

How does your support escape the melee-train? They do EXACTLY the same: Trying to minimize damage done to them by strafing, SOS'ing, warping (Pbuck anyone?)

For the tiny bit of tank-RvR experience I got I know it sucks if they do it to you. But atleast I got the empathical ability to think 'Hmm, well what is he suppose to do? Wait for the Annihilation so I can kill him quicker'.

You keep forgetting a support-class has no chance anyhow against a RR10 buffbotted merc with Prevent Flight perhaps propelled by SOS.

THINK about the other side before you start complaining about it everytime.

And no matter how much I strafe; I often die within 3 seconds anyhow. The balance of the game: A RR8 druid in the best armour of his realm with capped resists and hitpoints (close to 2000) dies within 3 seconds with no serious ways of defense.

You actually got any idea how it is to play a support-class IN THE CURRENT GAME?

Be grateful some players arent in game to get name&fame and support the ones killing. Instead of being total-RPcow accept they also try to survive abit longer then 3 seconds in an average fight.

TruthBTold

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
And i wanna know your name too so i know you are serious.

I would like you to stop pretending you know nothing about your GG cheating.
I would like to see less whining and childish behaviour, and a bit more grace and respect to enemy Hibs/Mids when PE (god forbid!) lose a fight.
I would like to have a fair fg vs fg fight without PE adding at every opportunity.

But I doubt I'm going to get what I want either.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I thaught if a assist train goes on a target then the target is suppose to die.

Correct me if im wrong here.

But if 3 enemy tanks arent suppose to kill a support char. Then what can they kill?

This goes for all realms.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
I thaught if a assist train goes on a target then the target is suppose to die.

Correct me if im wrong here.

But if 3 enemy tanks arent suppose to kill a support char. Then what can they kill?

This goes for all realms.

I want bof too :(

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Its no cheat. While it is ok you think its a cheat, it still isn't. Not more or less a cheat then popping BOF when facing a melee-enemy. Or using Grouppurge when you see your group AE mezzed.

In current gameplay its at the moment ENTIRELY impossible for a support-class to get away from a tank: Anytime stuns, prevent flight, endurance-regen, insta ranged stuns/snares.

Now tell me what you want me to do:

a) Sit down so you can finish me off quickly
b) Run off so you can prevent flight me and finish me off quickly
c) Stand still so you can do positionals on me and finish me off quickly
d) Dont bother to go out in RvR

How does your support escape the melee-train? They do EXACTLY the same: Trying to minimize damage done to them by strafing, SOS'ing, warping (Pbuck anyone?)

For the tiny bit of tank-RvR experience I got I know it sucks if they do it to you. But atleast I got the empathical ability to think 'Hmm, well what is he suppose to do? Wait for the Annihilation so I can kill him quicker'.

You keep forgetting a support-class has no chance anyhow against a RR10 buffbotted merc with Prevent Flight perhaps propelled by SOS.

THINK about the other side before you start complaining about it everytime.

And no matter how much I strafe; I often die within 3 seconds anyhow. The balance of the game: A RR8 druid in the best armour of his realm with capped resists and hitpoints (close to 2000) dies within 3 seconds with no serious ways of defense.

You actually got any idea how it is to play a support-class IN THE CURRENT GAME?

Be grateful some players arent in game to get name&fame and support the ones killing. Instead of being total-RPcow accept they also try to survive abit longer then 3 seconds in an average fight.

woooord! :worthy:

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
/clap septina for managing to keep out of all the whine :)

dont go to the darkside ! dont reply to mael !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom