Whine.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
did it to savages once... the savage assist train hit me 3 times unstyled in 1 minute xDDDDD

well it wasnt really nice ofc, but they started!

find a balance of all things in the universe!

and i quote this from that one guys brilliant sig: "Don't get mad, get even!"

Path

Fledgling Freddie
It is teh upgraded TWICK fyi, Teh TWICK Mark II and it is velly velly good uc? :m00:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:
you couldnt even drop the healers, and your MAing/assisting was just laugh, last few times we have met you look more n more like randoms :clap:
keep it up! :m00:

Who cares?everyone in the game isn't a god yet some people think they are.

You win, you lose, no matter at the end of the day aslong as you win fair or have fun.

Anyway:

www.ebay.com tbh :m00:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It's a lot harder killing a strafing savage that you can't hit 50% of the time without sticking and face than a caster/healer, yes strafing is part of daoc i know but i do not think it's right, oh well.

Snozski and joor are the reason maelstrom win.

But playing a group like that you SHOULD beat albs all the time nearly(not saying you do not) just ask NP xD so do not be proud about it.(though some of you are good players)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer said:
you couldnt even drop the healers, and your MAing/assisting was just laugh, last few times we have met you look more n more like randoms :clap:
keep it up! :m00:

Its not a contest you know. You guys are good of what you do. Shame you dont know how it is to be at the receiving end.

And why do you have to insult me? Did i insult you?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
.... Shame you dont know how it is to be at the receiving end.

get a clue will you? we got the idea from PE casters, told you several times.

:fluffle:

Septina

Part of the furniture
remi said:
get a clue will you? we got the idea from PE casters, told you several times.

:fluffle:

I didnt know i lagstrafed, i better stop then, thank you oh wise one :eek:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Fadeh said:
Its not a contest you know. You guys are good of what you do. Shame you dont know how it is to be at the receiving end.

we do know, we had it for ages against you, and still have naughty lagging from some players (although thats more likely to be the shitty server than intentional)
your the best alb grp here by far, and as for not maing that could be part of your strategy so shouldn't be criticised imo
but please try and understand, that we have faced this for months already, and got laughed at when we whined

and i agree sycho, snoz joor and boooom are all very good, we just piss around and hope they keep us alive ;)

Bibop

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
Corran, thing is, PE ran with a 2h pally who dont use backupstyles :worthy:

and you run with a savage that spams same style and doenst turn of cancelstyle ;)

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:

sorry if you feel insulted then, I didnt mean it like that :wub:,
my point was that you shouldnt try to put the blame for your losses on the enemies every damn time maybe? last time it resulted in 25 pages of flaming?
and now this, you even encourage people to come here n whine / support you :m00:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Soulbringer said:
sorry if you feel insulted then, I didnt mean it like that :wub:,
my point was that you shouldnt try to put the blame for your losses on the enemies every damn time maybe? last time it resulted in 25 pages of flaming?
and now this, you even encourage people to come here n whine / support you :m00:

Yeh, blaming the enemy when they are lagstrafing is just plain stupid!!

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Quote me when i blamed any loss on lagstrafe. Im not ashamed to say we have lost to you guys 2 times in a row now.

I said i dont like people who use it. And id like people to stop.

And who cares about individual fights anyway.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt blame any particular loss on that. Not like i said anything after the fight.

Im just stating a fact. Because it sure is very hard.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
I didnt blame any particular loss on that. Not like i said anything after the fight.

Im just stating a fact. Because it sure is very hard.

ye bet had nothing to do with em... must been random you put up what you did in your topic at that certain time :m00:

we meet you in rvr everyday if a thread comes up after every fight from wichever side would be pretty :eek:
you think these threads will change anything at all? except maybe for you to get your anger out ;)

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Im not basing this on anything to do with ingame play... but from the looks of things, fadeh is the only one here being sensible, and i thikn everyone could prolly act similar and at least TRY to view their opinions without flames or sarcasm or harshness.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:
ye bet had nothing to do with em... must been random you put up what you did in your topic at that certain time :m00:

we meet you in rvr everyday if a thread comes up after every fight from wichever side would be pretty :eek:
you think these threads will change anything at all? except maybe for you to get your anger out ;)

Who knows if anything will come out of these threads? It's still worth a shot to change it.

You shouldnt think so low of yourself, maybe you have it in you to change.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
With good and valid arguements. Some people will listen. Maybe not you soulbringer but dont expect all people to think like you do.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
:)))))))))

lolz_edit.jpg

Puppet

Part of the furniture
remi said:
Corran, thing is, PE ran with a 2h pally who dont use backupstyles :worthy:

Please Remi; for the good of credability it would be better if you didnt talk about playing without backupstyles and stuff.

I mean take a look at the footage of your buddy Zerach.

It works for him because he can hit for 500 on a failed style (unstyled hit).

but his playingstyle wasnt exactly 'brilliant' either (to say the least).

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
With good and valid arguements. Some people will listen. Maybe not you soulbringer but dont expect all people to think like you do.

wake me up when those good and valid arguements turn up here instead of "we lost, lets make another thread and QQ ;_;"

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
Please Remi; for the good of credability it would be better if you didnt talk about playing without backupstyles and stuff.

I mean take a look at the footage of your buddy Zerach.

It works for him because he can hit for 500 on a failed style (unstyled hit).

but his playingstyle wasnt exactly 'brilliant' either (to say the least).
puppet no offence, people have all got very different play styles, in quake for instance take the russians they use weird as fuck key binds rest their keyboards on their lap, play with strange cfg's compared to say the more elite setups.. yet they wtf own .... people can use what they feel comfitable with, as long as they rock and get the job done.

Thats my pov. I use a very elite setup on my healer ... u will see soon when i do my video.

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
wheres this zerach movie then? (addicted to daoc vids)

Septina

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
I use a very elite setup on my healer ... u will see soon when i do my video.

ahahahaha, sorry but..... hahahahha :<

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
tbh I gota agree with Remish, what the fuck do you people think your doing, coming onto a MULTIPLAYER game, and like, lol, fucking hell, I can't believe you bastards, but GROUPING with eachother.. you fucking retards, omg. And like, KILLING people that like are targetted as a ENEMY, your a bunch of dicks I mean REALLY why the fuck dont ya just just solo? This game is based about solo play ffs? Seriousely, Septina and derric u2 need to stop this grouping shit, I cant believe Mythic would have the stupidity to add grouping, teaming and communication in realm vs realm I mean how fucking stupid are they!

And tbh, Fadeh, I can't believe your ABUSING alliance chat to arrange the killing of an enemy guild, your sick m8 just sick. Mythic need to remove the chat system in this game before it causes anymore teaming, from that screenshot, you can see its becomming a problem, next thing you'll see is like, people making trips, to kill large mobs and stuff, I predict this will come with ToA, filled with alliance groups, zerging senslessly like newbs :(.

.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom