Which do you think is the best realm?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
So easy question :

To own in Albion and Hibernia you need skill, to own in Midgard u need to be able to push 2-3 buttons ;) In conclusion : Alb and Hib = Good realms but hard to play, Mid = Easy mode :)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
So easy question :

To own in Albion and Hibernia you need skill, to own in Midgard u need to be able to push 2-3 buttons ;) In conclusion : Alb and Hib = Good realms but hard to play, Mid = Easy mode :)

Noone said that. No big difference. Its about the same in all realms. Small differences at some levels but quite equal overall.

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
may i ask how you do vs hib tank groups, without pbaoe and DPS debuff, with bof + sos?
Well with BoF and SoS a hib tank group is very easy, the only true advantage of a hib tank group over a alb tank group is druids having more utility (pets, root, insta root) and bard doing the job of sorc/pala and minstrel (can be a burden if the bard can't start end song but does give more room in the group). That said with BoF and SoS down (used to kill mid fotm groups already! :) ) a hib tank group can be very tough indeed, once the bm's catch you there is no escaping their evil snare, and druid pets can keep support tied up if used well.

In conclusion I would rate a alb tank group generally stronger, because of its RA's and the weakness of the bard (although 2 bards is an option, or hibs can roam endo + sprint) HOWEVER lets now compare a hib caster group to a alb caster group, pretty much alb's only advantage is BoF, whereas hibs not only have far better classes (all with more utility) but also far better RA's (GP and BaoD).
Asty said:
Fyi, Mumin and Locuz dinged rr7 in Red Guard (if i remember correctly) :p
Well JH certainly didn't make a very good impact until a few weeks after they started, I remember fighting them twice in Breifine after they challenged us on mIRC and we beat them easily both times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom