Which do you think is the best realm?

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
CstasY said:
OLOLOLOLOLOLOL YEYE GG M8!

Grow a fucking brain? :rolleyes:

Alb castergroups would rox if they had GP, so would mid castergroups :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Actually an alb pbaoe group isn't too bad(the only problem of course can be interupting mids/hibs), besides the aoe wiz debuff now is insane cast speed too when buffed. Oo

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Clerics got indeed a really bad smite-spec. Druid ST-root lasts only 3 seconds shorter then a sorc ST-root. A nature-druid (40 regrw. 36 nature) has an instant AE-root every 10 mins. Not so hot? I would say its the best AE-root in game !

I was speaking in terms of baseline spells. In which Healers > Druids > Clerics

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
there is only one thing midgard has that is better then the "albversion" and its the healer class.. All others alb has way overhand. Infils do insane more dmg then sb. Scouts got longer range and more dmg then a Hunter, Paladins got self heal and more armour and end chant etc beats a warrior anytime. Mercs although Albs havent realised it is the best light tank in the game especially after the many boostings recent patches. the Minstrel in itself is the most unbalancing class in the game since there is nothing like it in any of the other 2 realms.. Albion even got the best BB around to wich I find hysterical fun..Mid and Hib chars are about equal in general although i feel the enchanter as being a little owerpowerd but not complaining about it really. Thats solo wise.. and if you start looking RA wise Mids dont stand a chance against either of the realms.. SoS and BoF is just to much of an advantage.. I just cried at how sad the game is when you here about a relic raid where mids set up giant defence at amg.. ohh they got a minstrel group SoSing from relic keep to apk.. whole mid was spamming stun mezz etc didnt matter cause they had safe passage because of SoS..

Ohh and I see savages as a good class to but imo a high RR merc is worse then a high RR savage..

This is not a whine this is how i see the game.. So end result is
1. Albion, better classes better RA
2. Hib just because of better RA then mid
3. Mids to be successful as a mid group you really need to be a pretty darn opted and tightly working team

go post that in the rvr forum on exc and u would be flamed so hard that would begin to cry irl!!

and alb got the best bb??? i would say mid got the best bb with dmg add and end, 2nd alb only coz of af and heal proc buff and then hib coz maybe that haste is good but i prefer end and dmg add or af + heal proc over that :)
i still think savages r the best light tank in game close followed up by merc (not sure how good a bm is atm)
and i would call a mincer 1 of the most balanced classes atm got both grp and solo utility without being to overpwored (ofc SoS is abit overpowered in relic raids).
FOr the hunter vs scout i would say hunter r the best but only coz of instant pet make scout only chance for survive in melee the slam + crit shoot tactic is impossible!! (i know 2 scout, 1 rr6 and 1 rr4).

ohh and palas self heal?? u mean heal chant or FH? yes FH is nice but the heal chant is only good in PvE!

and the last thing infils doing insane dmg compared to sb?? that make no clue for me all the sb i have meet 1vs1 with my friar hit me for more then the infils i have duelled (also buffed)!!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
10 min timer on damage add, range limit on end regen.

Yeh, that really rocks mate, Mid got it all :D

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
10 min timer on damage add, range limit on end regen.

Yeh, that really rocks mate, Mid got it all :D

for RvR let the shammy spec 35 for end4 (gt longwind1 and tireless1 and u got unlimited sprint) and for 16% cold and heat resist and rest in cave!! and for dmg add u need to rebuff resist every 10 min anyway!!
for PvE in alb u need pala if u want end u just need a bb u allready would have any way!! yea i know pala is the best agro keeper!!
same count for dmg add!!
and if u ask most mercs and arms they would gladly (sp?) switch af buff end reg :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Lejemorder said:
for RvR let the shammy spec 35 for end4 (gt longwind1 and tireless1 and u got unlimited sprint) and for 16% cold and heat resist and rest in cave!! and for dmg add u need to rebuff resist every 10 min anyway!!
for PvE in alb u need pala if u want end u just need a bb u allready would have any way!! yea i know pala is the best agro keeper!!
same count for dmg add!!
and if u ask most mercs and arms they would gladly (sp?) switch af buff end reg :)

You said bot mate, not active player. Hence those items you mention are useless as a bot ;)

50 Enhance Cleric best bot in game. Ask any inf.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
You said bot mate, not active player. Hence those items you mention are useless as a bot ;)

50 Enhance Cleric best bot in game. Ask any inf.

maybe for an infil so but r infil the majorti (sp?) of the alb population??
and the title dont say anything bout only RvR and 50 shammy is bette overall!!

and plz tell me what item i mention coz as i can read in my own post dosnt i say anything bout items ^^

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
An 'item' is any individual member of a list, not just in-game items that people go on hunts and slaver over :D

The items I refer to were the content of the list, thats all. In this case, the list was buffs.

But fair enough, can see why the mistake got made.

Shammy end regen and damage add useless unless you have the toon following you around. Normally that means inside the group as they can't (normally) keep up outside of the group.

Not many RvR groups going to run around with a slow-ass bot stuck to them :)

Clerics have baseline spells at higher level so delve higher than their Mid counterparts, giving them stronger buffs. Hence the 50 enhance cleric beats the pants off any Mid seer as bot.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
An 'item' is any individual member of a list, not just in-game items that people go on hunts and slaver over :D

The items I refer to were the content of the list, thats all. In this case, the list was buffs.

But fair enough, can see why the mistake got made.

Shammy end regen and damage add useless unless you have the toon following you around. Normally that means inside the group as they can't (normally) keep up outside of the group.

Not many RvR groups going to run around with a slow-ass bot stuck to them :)

Clerics have baseline spells at higher level so delve higher than their Mid counterparts, giving them stronger buffs. Hence the 50 enhance cleric beats the pants off any Mid seer as bot.

np :)

and bout the higher delve i understand what u mean now :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Q: Which do you think is the best realm?
A: Rogue PvE(exping), in my opinion, Alb

I'm not much of a RvR type of person, but for PvE, I've found lvling my scout extremely easier then mids sb and hunter, lvl38 scout atm, still along way to tasting RvR as a alb ;o 9sec stun on a stealther should prove easier 1v1 I hope.

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Gahlzor said:
someone said they wouldn't say thier realm to be easymode. I play here on prydwen at the moment on mid. And in FG fighting I'd say mid is easymode, hib normal and alb hard. But zerging it's albs who have it easy and hibs who have it hard. simple cuz of population. and for soloing/stealthers i think alb is easymode aswell, mainly due to infils. and to me it seams pretty even on that area between mids and hibs.

go home 2 excal mr skiltvakten, how the fuck can you talk about rvr on pryd when you are rr1!!!!! plz get a grip mmkay you can talk about mid pve thats it

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Mid melee group

hib caster - easy(3 lulls, if hibs get drop and assist fast they can win)
hib melee - normal(moc up healers interupt better)
alb caster - easy(3 lulls, bof + pb + vp is annoying, no gp CC > 'em)
alb melee - normal/hard(bof and sos, without albs are still decent, get spec af buffs, and theurg interupts, but albs dont have it That well, right now albs have str relics, 40% advantage over mids having them + PE is a very good team + they are usually encountered with stealth adds which is not their fault. all these things make alb melee look better than it really is, still i'll say alb melee still have and edge)

mid caster group

hib caster -hard(baod and gp, and debuff on chanter)
hib melee -easy/normal(ae stun makes for good offencive pb, and pet intercept is uber, lots of CM compensates for no det/gp)
alb caster -normal(ae stun is nice, so is vp and sos)
alb melee -easy/normal(much like hib melee)

not gonna comment on alb vs hib setups i have my ideas and i could prolly make very good estimates as i study the game lots, but leaving that tho people that actually try those enounters often

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Zorin said:
I find savages still better the mercs but the current groupsetups allows albs to have more people in the MA train. that's without theurg in group tho.
lol?

albs has 3 mercs in MA train. pala rarely follows(what good does it do anyway) minstrel on interupt duty etc.

u can run 4 savages? kk thx bye

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
lol?

albs has 3 mercs in MA train. pala rarely follows(what good does it do anyway) minstrel on interupt duty etc.

u can run 4 savages? kk thx bye

eh 4 savages? if we did so we would insta die get a clue about good group setups

need warrior for guard skald is nice for speed dd's dmg add fotg etc.

so we run 2 light tanks, were one often is zerker cause we need pf. so only 1 or 2 savages

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Baduska said:
eh 4 savages? if we did so we would insta die get a clue about good group setups

so we run 2 light tanks, were one often is zerker cause we need pf. so only 1 or 2 savages

aww my apology. I forgot u always have a ton of healers compared to albs 2 clerics. then add u have Disease (best offensive spell ingame) which half our clerics to be like 1. when u got 3 spreadhealing healers. mebbe 4? xD

anyway.
why u whine bout zerk? pf bot? LOL zerks hit like fire trucks still.
get a FUCKING clue. and no im no fucking n00b ive been around to long.
tyvm. :flame:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Call me a noob chim but I think I assist atleast 80% of my un mezzed time :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
Call me a noob chim but I think I assist atleast 80% of my un mezzed time :)
u follow assist train to do dmg? or u follow assist train for slam?

different imo :)
and I wouldnt dream of call u a noob :fluffle:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Mostly to slam (and guard hopefully) :)

But hey, dmg aint ALL crap either :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
Mostly to slam (and guard hopefully) :)

But hey, dmg aint ALL crap either :)

quicki reply oO

nah decent dmg on savages if u slash :) (if u can hit em) xD

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Baduska said:

try ask JH or NP on excal what grp setup they use.. i know JH run with 4 savages, 3 healers and 1 shammy.
NP havnt meet em for long time but if i remember right does they use 4 zerkers/savages, 3 healers and 1 shammy.

they prolly got end 4 on there shammy, run with healer speed + sprint and if i know them right prolly also got tireless 1 and longwind 1 or 2 :D
and they aint gimped at all!!

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
aww my apology. I forgot u always have a ton of healers compared to albs 2 clerics. then add u have Disease (best offensive spell ingame) which half our clerics to be like 1. when u got 3 spreadhealing healers. mebbe 4? xD

anyway.
why u whine bout zerk? pf bot? LOL zerks hit like fire trucks still.
get a FUCKING clue. and no im no fucking n00b ive been around to long.
tyvm. :flame:

chimaira i'm not whinning on any of those i'm just correcting you about you flamming zorinn, cause he does have a point about number of tanks

Lejemorder said:
try ask JH or NP on excal what grp setup they use.. i know JH run with 4 savages, 3 healers and 1 shammy.
NP havnt meet em for long time but if i remember right does they use 4 zerkers/savages, 3 healers and 1 shammy.

they prolly got end 4 on there shammy, run with healer speed + sprint and if i know them right prolly also got tireless 1 and longwind 1 or 2 :D

can do w/o skald but imo is better with one, anycase you need a warrior on prydwen cause albs got str relics and are good. sos kills group w/o guard.
excal != pryd, and 4 savages = death to vs PE

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Baduska said:
chimaira i'm not whinning on any of those i'm just correcting you about you flamming zorinn, cause he does have a point about number of tanks

sorry for my outburst :wub:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Baduska said:
mid caster group

hib caster -hard(baod and gp, and debuff on chanter)

Arent most chanters dropping boad now with the resist changes making it not so powerful?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I think if other realm's started doing dangerous caster groups again, Hibs chanters would be quick to prioritize BaoD again. However, with the current tank zergs, dropping it seems rather reasonable.

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
mmm they are like the borg, they will adapt
and thx for kisses chimera

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:

NP best setup was 1 warrior, 1 skald, 1 savage 1 zerk last time i saw em on excal. And JH pretty much sucks, on the otherside you can´t fail on excal since you have the alb zerg nooblings to farm. I have run with em it´s pretty much boring. Try to run fg in emain as alb and you get zerged by vgn primetime or some other hib guilds that zergs everything cause there´s a huge stupid alb zerg.

Then there´s odin where all the other alb groups that wishes to run fg goes but there´s so many of them that it´s a zerg anyway.

Four savages works execellent on stupid people and hib caster groups. Your not gonna have the same fun against alb or hib melee groups though.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Gahlzor said:
someone said they wouldn't say thier realm to be easymode. I play here on prydwen at the moment on mid. And in FG fighting I'd say mid is easymode, hib normal and alb hard. But zerging it's albs who have it easy and hibs who have it hard. simple cuz of population. and for soloing/stealthers i think alb is easymode aswell, mainly due to infils. and to me it seams pretty even on that area between mids and hibs.

And you are lvl 41 :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom