Where you all gone! :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
But of cause, was no shortage of action or fights last night and all 3 realms still managed to field sizeable and competitive BG's.

More players would probably help, but the server is doing perfectly fine as it is.

Btw was it fun camping berk for how ever long yesterday? Mid BG turned up at berk after being away for awhile and u were standing up on the wall waiting lol.

Makes me laugh irl tbh.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea , its gotten really bad the last few weeks ...

1st of all most of the people who did still wander NF have dissapeared xping their maulers/to the laby :(

Like yesterday i only made like 25ish k on my shade in 6h of messing about ...

1st i go to crau bridge stalking a rr11 iconnu sorc and his di-bot ... and when i have the perf lines up with ml9 mezz on my Golden Spear what do i hit but a fucking dotmine and i get pooned by ... well ... pooned :eek: (Pity about yer bot tho eyyy bro)

Then i decide to check out bledmeer ... and i wander into the keep and start clearing out the npc guards when le horner comes out when im in the middle of killing off a cleric npc and we disco dance on the battlements some to his superfunkydiscotime spreadheals from inside the inner keep (waves@scaretina) and i actually make horner fall off side of keep from top and he gets spreadhealed from 20% again :(

Finally ... i go to crau and perf a rr3 moocow mauler and have it to 20% when all of a sudden some crazy voodoo shit starts going down and i have no end .. i cant hit a thing and im getting hit for 500-600 a go ... :eek:

Fun....................

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
true punishment.. Maulers are still a unsolved fuck about how to kill it.. For champs one of the only things which works is RR5 and some hardcore strafing ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
true punishment.. Maulers are still a unsolved fuck about how to kill it.. For champs one of the only things which works is RR5 and some hardcore strafing ;)

When I am too pissed about some people I don't want mention powering themself up near a bridge and then duo'ing with a guy like Fayte vs a RR2 I take my Armsman out and bodyguard a bot and rude them a lot after killing (Fayte ran away though).

On the topic: Guess we have to adapt to it for the moment and live with very little RPs and fighting the very same people over and over again.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
When I am too pissed about some people I don't want mention powering themself up near a bridge and then duo'ing with a guy like Fayte vs a RR2 I take my Armsman out and bodyguard a bot and rude them a lot after killing (Fayte ran away though).

On the topic: Guess we have to adapt to it for the moment and live with very little RPs and fighting the very same people over and over again.

never had a group with a mauler ^-^ let alone a grp in the last 2 weeks

and fighting an armsman and bot isn't exactly a melee persons version of fun?

islef

Loyal Freddie

on bm dropping bs and tw at the start of fight works ok on low rr maulers, beat them down before they can shoot off all their shizzle. High rr maulers...dont bother.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
never had a group with a mauler ^-^ let alone a grp in the last 2 weeks

and fighting an armsman and bot isn't exactly a melee persons version of fun?

I see Gorathkill on the bridge next to Beno 2, I engage him with my Theurg and for some reason you thought he needed help and you went in, call it group, duo or whatever.

Fighting 2 (Mauler + 9L6 Champion) vs a RR2 Theurg with Purge1 was your version of fun :p.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
i try to be more active on the fooking ns but u know its hard when everyone wants u since u are zeh best caster with the longest name ingame ;)

Longest name? Maybe.

Best caster ingame?? Hardly. Was quite funny thou.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't Kag used to spend all his old days in OF in hadrians wall.

Seeing 1 enemy every 3 hours probably does seem normal to him!

And yet funnily enough, I had some of the best fights and most memorable and fun moments of my daoc history in those times.

However it was mostly Odins I roamed, nobody bothered with HW until the latter months of 'OF'.

Btw was it fun camping berk for how ever long yesterday? Mid BG turned up at berk after being away for awhile and u were standing up on the wall waiting lol.

Makes me laugh irl tbh.

Do you ever grow up? I guess not.

For your infomation though, seeing as you seem unable to comprehend common sense, I actually died during the first siege as I turned up to defend alone before the rest of the albs arrived, released after the fight ended as a 5% rezz is utterly useless, and then went back to berkstead, on foot at tank speed from Boldiam after mids had broken portal to Beno, correctly assuming that Berkstead would be the next logical target. Which in itself took around half an hour with a refreshement break.

What are you so upset about, the fact that some albions actually wanted to defend and keep mids out? You'd be the first to moan and insult albs if no one tried to fight back.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
on bm dropping bs and tw at the start of fight works ok on low rr maulers, beat them down before they can shoot off all their shizzle. High rr maulers...dont bother.

Yea ... if they dont got purge up Backstab 2 and Dotmine at start of fight works a treat while using Matter/Heat Leggies ... as i can never seem to land creeping death on a mauler :twak:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I've given up on daoc till they sort the server out there is really no point to even have my account open. Nothing to kill on ns anymore, no groups on chanter and even if I got a group there is nothing worth fighting. CM even fighting them in a pug group are pretty pants and then they give up or just wait for adds (not a flame just the truth I'm not gonna answer any LOLZ BUT YOU SUCK posts by any cm members)

Lab is just one big lagging addfest which involves no skill at all imo. Wait for a server merge or just gonna fuck off till warhammer comes out got better things to do than waist my money on shit gameplay these days.

IE 2 weeks in the carribean starting friday GET IN RAWR!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Was pretty nice for small scale stuff couple few weeks leading up to cowpatch, and then a week or two after - managable lvls of action in aggramon and around the passages. Combination of 5min end pots and 10min hastener speed also v nice for visable solo since they brought it in, vrooom vrooom - run across agramon and still have 5mins zooming about in hw or whatever. Then everyone disappeared off in labby forever, doing whatever peeps do there, it went down the pan - splitting the action on already quiet server.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Was pretty nice for small scale stuff couple few weeks leading up to cowpatch, and then a week or two after - managable lvls of action in aggramon and around the passages. Combination of 5min end pots and 10min hastener speed also v nice for visable solo since they brought it in, vrooom vrooom - run across agramon and still have 5mins zooming about in hw or whatever. Then everyone disappeared off in labby forever, doing whatever peeps do there, it went down the pan - splitting the action on already quiet server.

Yup that about sums it up :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Yup, was really enjoying soloing on eldie, was just about right amount of action just prior and just after moopatch, and on the whole could avoid getting run over, then suddenly, I was waiting 30 minutes between fights, and even my water pot was running out on some occasions before meeting anyone - its at that point that I realised that its time to finally finally move on, and so will be concentrating on leveling PL team on Avalon in between guild groups. Meeting same 2 or 3 people gets tedious, and just facing off alb siegemeisters is brain numbing to.

Anyhow, hope they do something soon, I still think of myself as a Prib, rather than na Mav!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Server certainly aint dead, 80k rps on my bard in 3 hours of mainly roaming last night says still plenty of people out. Im still having fun on tihs server

Like anything, it can still have its moments, doesnt mean that overall its acceptable. What were you doing, where were you roaming btw? We're you in AE full/near full group running over soloers again?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Like anything, it can still have its moments, doesnt mean that overall its acceptable. What were you doing, where were you roaming btw? We're you in AE full/near full group running over soloers again?

Nah they encounter bucketloads of fg's and zerg's!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie

Majority of the time we were roaming, but hitting / defending eras tower when albs / mids attacked it.

and no not running over soloers, generally running as a fg w/o adds, one point we killed a 13 man alb mini zerg from bold inc to eras.

but there is only so much roaming you can do with all action around bold-eras, so it included hitting people on the tower and defending the tower too, helping mids when albs were trying to take the tower from mids also :]

Septina

Part of the furniture
Server certainly aint dead, 80k rps on my bard in 3 hours of mainly roaming last night says still plenty of people out. Im still having fun on tihs server

Farming roglords at keeps for an entire night aint exactly my idea of fun. :)
And seeing as this is THE ONLY action you're able to get on this server these days its atleast in my opinion that this server certainly has seen alot better days for fg action atleast, the keepsiegers must be having the time of their life. :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Farming roglords at keeps for an entire night aint exactly my idea of fun. :)
And seeing as this is THE ONLY action you're able to get on this server these days its atleast in my opinion that this server certainly has seen alot better days for fg action atleast, the keepsiegers must be having the time of their life. :)

hmm, we didnt go anywhere near a keep and most of my rps last night were open field combat.

and tbh as long as my and my group are having fun be it roaming, fg v fg or fg v zerg or attacking / defending a tower then thats all I want. I dont sign up for this YOU MUST FG V FG ALL TIME ZOMG!

its a game, enjoy it how you want to we would play the same way as we are atm even if server population was 10 times as much, just if we encounter a fg roaming we fight em, if not we roam until we find a fg or a zerg we dont care, we fight if we lose we rebuff and return.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Do you ever grow up? I guess not.

For your infomation though, seeing as you seem unable to comprehend common sense, I actually died during the first siege as I turned up to defend alone before the rest of the albs arrived, released after the fight ended as a 5% rezz is utterly useless, and then went back to berkstead, on foot at tank speed from Boldiam after mids had broken portal to Beno, correctly assuming that Berkstead would be the next logical target. Which in itself took around half an hour with a refreshement break.

What are you so upset about, the fact that some albions actually wanted to defend and keep mids out? You'd be the first to moan and insult albs if no one tried to fight back.

I didn't realise i was upset lol. I was just hinting that your abit of a loser as all i seem to see you do is camp a keep/tower or in the general area lol.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Its just a number ... If the fun is gone then what's the point ?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Its just a number ... If the fun is gone then what's the point ?

If you notice, I said our group had FUN, and probably so did other groups. My understanding of a game is fun, you can still lose at a game and have fun, but what isnt fun is this constant QQ on FH people downing people etc, get a grip, if you dont enjoy it and are forced to bring other people down then maybe you should move on.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I miss leeching rps with aoedd from the alb zergs that used to surge over to DC bridge :( - never thought i'd say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom