Where you all gone! :(

Ucallme

Banned
Some nights you go RvR and you dont see a single soul :( for atleast 1 hour, where you all gone!!? :)

I mean I ran around Odins for 30-50 minutes unstealthed the other day and not a single enemy :(

Is it still fotm to rvr in lab now or?

Bring back Old RvR

Just wondered what your thoughts were

Amphrax/Arauddry

Septina

Part of the furniture
Some nights you go RvR and you dont see a single soul :( for atleast 1 hour, where you all gone!!? :)

I mean I ran around Odins for 30-50 minutes unstealthed the other day and not a single enemy :(

Bring back Old RvR

Amphrax/Arauddry

Been running around on my SB the last couple of days and i must say, the action really is horrible. :(
Yesterday was a bit better i must admit but its still really really empty these days. :{

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
If you played your SB you would have 100's of players to kill.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Our grp ran last night, had to run around a lot to get any action, 2 fg's alb around and maybe 1-2 groups of mids. not exactly much fg v fg other than a couple of fights.

other than that we were fighting small "zergs"

I was barding last night so good practice luckily for me we didnt encounter any good groups :)

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
We ran sunday had some funny fights with us only 7 for the 1st hour then it went dead. Only ran into the zerg of hib's and alb's attacking force such fun.

So monday we stayed on Lyonesse. Really hope things pick up really miss playing my healer :(.. But I suppose there has to be a limmit on Play my healer and dont have any fun/action or go play lyonesse instant action and loads of fun.

PLEASE SAVE Dyvet:mad:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Can hardly find anyone with inf as well.. almost no sb's/ns's active.. roll more stealthers please :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Can hardly find anyone with inf as well.. almost no sb's/ns's active.. roll more stealthers please :)

Atleast i'm around to beat to a pulp. ;D Mostly close fights with you but you've come out on top on most fights we've had so far. ^^ Damn hard inf. :)
Just need to get used to my QBs and what abilities to use again and i'll put up more of a fight. ;> Was after all quite a while since i played the gimp sb. :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
We ran sunday had some funny fights with us only 7 for the 1st hour then it went dead. Only ran into the zerg of hib's and alb's attacking force such fun.

So monday we stayed on Lyonesse. Really hope things pick up really miss playing my healer :(.. But I suppose there has to be a limmit on Play my healer and dont have any fun/action or go play lyonesse instant action and loads of fun.

PLEASE SAVE Dyvet:mad:

not being funny but "please save dyvet" and you playing a different server, doesnt quite ring right. Soo many people moved to US and freeshards because of server pop going down, not having a go, just saying there would be more action if people stopped god damn playing other servers :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Atleast i'm around to beat to a pulp. ;D Mostly close fights with you but you've come out on top on most fights we've had so far. ^^ Damn hard inf. :)
Just need to get used to my QBs and what abilities to use again and i'll put up more of a fight. ;> Was after all quite a while since i played the gimp sb. :)

Just dont forget to use Remedy :) It's a big difference!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Just dont forget to use Remedy :) It's a big difference!

I know. :( First 2 fights or so vs you i totally forgot that i even had it. ^^
Oh well, guess thats what half a year+ of not playing the toon does to you. :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i try to be more active on the fooking ns but u know its hard when everyone wants u since u are zeh best caster with the longest name ingame ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Empty? it's fucking impossible folks -.-
Peeps still having fun on Dyvet as u can see from tons of threads in RvR section..
Ofc if u aren't the kind of LabyLame and Bridge camping/Pveing Relics u clearly are the tiny bit rests of morons that should move away from it xD

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
But its a bit late now all the groups have gone so what can we do Nadiah.. Once we have fought you and CM what is left?? we had 3 fg fights sunday then the groups we fought went and joined there Zergs.

So what can a group wanting FG action do. We hate seiges and zerging... This is the only reason we moved. Mid is so quiet unless someone start's a BG like Bradlex there are no groups.

Albion could make some good groups with the amount of players/guilds/RR's they have but they prefer not to. Hib is kinda trying again but the mid fg's have all but gone now.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
This is exactly how Muyl and Kagato like it, the server is fine, lots fucking action everywhere. It's great! Really it is!

On a more serious note. I haven't played in days. Log on, roam some, fk all action. And just when you find a good fight (really once an hour and thats if your lucky) on whatever possible toon you got, some random rr11 sorc + di bot pop's by and insta moc's you down.

Not to mention, its getting quite tedious fighting only the same people and their alts, time after time (even fg wise).

Even FH's is kinda shite atm, givf good old flame/bitching threads :|

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I know. :( First 2 fights or so vs you i totally forgot that i even had it. ^^
Oh well, guess thats what half a year+ of not playing the toon does to you. :p

U getting old and grumpy Sept, here's a piece of memory for ya! xD

Attachments

• Sept_OldEmain_Givfback.jpg
    Sept_OldEmain_Givfback.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 134

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd really like to play Dyvet again.. But I'd like to try mid tho :)

Been logging on to my wiz/cler for the last week and just talking to ppl mostly, but some would be great to come back to Dyvet and fight some ppl I know :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Been out once in a while in the last couple of weeks, and it has gone down extremely fast. No good set groups out, only a few decent ones, many small grps who ganks every single soloer, no soloers because of the small gank-groups and so on. Been roaming the last days around Beno and Odin area, middle of bridges, camping docks, straight in front of keep gates and u name it.. Only 3-4 active stealthers who dares to pop, which is most likely it.

There is only one thing atm which i think can save the server; Clustering with some other. I got bored here yesterday so went Mordered to lvl something else. Dyvet alone is too boring if u dont wanna repeat keepsieging without resistance.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
This is exactly how Muyl and Kagato like it, the server is fine, lots fucking action everywhere. It's great! Really it is!

But of cause, was no shortage of action or fights last night and all 3 realms still managed to field sizeable and competitive BG's.

More players would probably help, but the server is doing perfectly fine as it is.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH

Bring back Old RvR

Amphrax/Arauddry

If there's not enough action we can roll your little cow :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
But of cause, was no shortage of action or fights last night and all 3 realms still managed to field sizeable and competitive BG's.

More players would probably help, but the server is doing perfectly fine as it is.

lol.gif

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i was only out two days in a row until my inet died( still dont have it...thanx bredbandsbolagetkukar). And then it was extremly dead tbh. made me wonder about coming back. Il give it a few more weeks though and see what happends...
eb/solamnus.

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie

Yay right.....

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Got bore dof running round finding zilch to even suicide on 3 nights on the bounce.Email came thru about subs about to runout so i`ve let them. Call me /retired :( Shame really cos i still enjoy the game when theres others on.cba with Ava tho.Its all in same weird alien language:p

illu

Part of the furniture
Got a bit bored of roaming Laby on the SB - so rolling a Mauler to see what it's all about. You have to mix things up a bit in DAOC at times or it just becomes boring.
I reckon for every 10 weeks of RvR, you need a few days of crafting and a few days of farming and a few days of levelling up some alt toon.

I don't even know what type of people play DAOC any more, but I imagine the students might be knuckling down to do exams (as if!), maybe people who are working also have a few Real life things to do like tile the bathroom also (I'll get a Tiler in next time).

I am still at a loss as to how World of Warcraft has millions of subscribers (when I got bored of it after a month) and DAOC which is a damn great game is down to a few thousand :/

Bizarre.

Oli - Illu

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

Didn't Kag used to spend all his old days in OF in hadrians wall.

Seeing 1 enemy every 3 hours probably does seem normal to him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom