Where to level ?

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Yo all, myself and some friends have recently started in midgard, we are currently level 25 and have the following classes.

2 x SM (full sup)
Runie
Shaman
Savage
Skald
2 x Healer

I'm looking for class advice but am just showing you what we have incase any areas are better suited or not for the group make up.

Where is best to level from 25 to 50 ? any area's particulary good with lots of orange/red mobs for each level etc ? How to get there etc. We obviously wont be pl'ing but levelling as a group.

Any help is appreciated.

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Go Varul (dungeon at west skona) till lvl 35 (u can get a lot of lvls there as its a big dungeon).

Go Spindell til lvl 40 or something.

Then u can go to Vanern Swamp and kill there till 50.

This are very little camped nowadays with all the moderna "50 + leech" groups. U can also go DF at any lvl over 25, we usually have it open quite a lot of time.

My 2 cents.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty much sums it up what Arawem said, nice places to go. Other places you could go would be Muspelheim, tons of mobs there, and also at higher lvls (mby 40+) I'd suggest you try Iarnwood Lair - very good xp in there, and again tons of mobs, so it's possible to move from camp to camp to keep camp bonus high.

Varulv could be done pretty much from 25-40, but once you've spent 10 lvls there, you might wanna change the sceneri a bit. And if 25 is too low, there will be mobs outside that you can surely kill.

Deena

Fledgling Freddie
Thnx for the advice :D
We went to lvl 30 yesterday in varul just in the first big room with the steps down.

Planning on going back there again till about 34ish and then move to spindel.

Aye DF is also an option but imo there are too many alb stealthers grey killing at the entrance (had a couple of bad run-ins)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
zodra ze een keer PA missen heb je ze zo afgemaakt met stun+ 2x pbae :>

veel succes!

Deena

Fledgling Freddie
woei nederlands !

but yeah true we can kill them if they miss PA .. but still i think its pretty low for the albs to go grey killing .. in hib/excal if we were going pvp hunting we would never harm a grey con in df.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Deena said:
woei nederlands !

but yeah true we can kill them if they miss PA .. but still i think its pretty low for the albs to go grey killing .. in hib/excal if we were going pvp hunting we would never harm a grey con in df.

WE wouldnt Dee but there are plenty of other hibs who do :(

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Do Varulvhamn Lords untill 33-34 then malmohus...Spindel simply doesnt have enough re-pop for PBAoE groups.

Malmohus is the best place to xp with PBAoE (~33+). I made a xp-map long time ago where the best camps are (with "high" pop rate) see link :)

Pet-pulling is by far recomended ;)

http://everlast.kicks-ass.net/images/prudil/mid_malmohus.jpg

And GL :)

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
35 varulv then id say spindel till 40 then malmö various spots to 50 ;) and pretty much empty there so ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom