Where is a good place to buy US copies of the game?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
iirc you can download it and get a free week trial

ill try and find the site for you later

sorry i couldnt be of anymore help

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
you can buy USA CD keys E-bay , for 25$ for Classie+SI+TOA
but if you have a credit card I would buy catacombs on Amazon for 25$

25$ =13.37041 British Pound

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:
pity i only use a debit card and not credit, so cant subscibe to US servers

I know they used to accept pay pal not sure if they still do.. :/

Edit: :eek: Mythic dont suppot paypal anymore but.. they use a compay callled paybycash which support westernunion. lots of effort but its an option if you wanted to play in the US xD only problem is you have to pay for 3 or 6 months @ a time

ant

Fledgling Freddie
could be talked into this myself have 2 accounts on mid excal but cant use 2nd with ld's so thinking of dumping it and going usa and see how things go.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
WiZe^ said:
cba to start over agin :m00:

you can also buy an account from ebay.. remember its not agains the CoC in teh US cause mytihic didnt like beinc sued over it rofl.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
you can also buy an account from ebay.. remember its not agains the CoC in teh US cause mytihic didnt like beinc sued over it rofl.

Whit my luck i will geat scammed, So no thx :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I bought mine from www.cdromshop.com, they offer a nice service.

I agree about the starting up again, however with catacombs xp is far better, I love playing a vamp which doesn't neet a BB, and the connection... oh the connection!!

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't say it is starting over again if you intend to make a Catacombs class as they start at level 1 anyway but if this lag keeps going on which i know it will i will be going US servers sometime soon. =)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
We can start up the "European Refugees" guild !

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
too many kiddies on US servers :p

That's the only thing driving me crazy. RP farming however should fare well. I met someone who rolled a ranger and was preaty eager to reach lvl 20 to go to thid and shoot warlocks!! (aye, go figure)

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Aye kin warlocks eh ... little bubbleheads :( .... they kin hurt if they dot you i shit myself the first time one dotted me:) was too busy looking at the nice icon for the dot.....got healed 3 times and the dot still killed me :( Just started one recently myself ..and a bainshee, but tbh the heretic was the most enjoyable to play.

The peeps on the servers can be a little strange but hey most of em are American ..its their birthright!

IF you do want to try out a high population US server and play in an underdog realm [cos we get pwned all the time] try Alb Lancelot. Unfortunatley most albs seem to think RVR is for the hibs and mids now. :/

As for where to order the software Amazon US wont ship the game outside the US and Amazon UK dont sell the US versions from my experience. I usually get mine from Gamestop as they ship wordwide and very fast service too.

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
I wouldn't say it is starting over again if you intend to make a Catacombs class as they start at level 1 anyway but if this lag keeps going on which i know it will i will be going US servers sometime soon. =)

Atm I'm levelling my Heretic on Merlin, you know in catacombs it feels like a whole new game, sure I'm starting in Alb, sure I'm going to places where I've been before. But with all the new quests, the instanced dungeons, a full server of relatively helpful people, you know what... it's actually fun!

No waiting for patches, no lag spikes, ability to change your password to something you will remember! I can understand people who say they can't start over and for many this may not be an option as the game and the service from it has burned too many people. But for those who arn't that jaded I say come to the US servers, bring your friends, this game can be fun again!

If it wasn't for the people I still have in my guild on Excalibur I would cancel all my Euro accounts and just play on the US servers. I'm fed up of being fourth in line to translation servers (no offence to the people playing there). Having to do our own technical support and network tracing, pfft honestly!

For my pennies worth, I would suggest the people who are annoyed with goa but not with camelot as a whole to get a US copy and start over! There are plenty of aussies (and Kiwi's) and Euros already there that will keep you sane from the Americans ;)

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
How is the population during day time there on the US servers? I mean, i can't stay up to 5am just to join a raid or have someone to kill in rvr :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Last night at midnight GMT Hibs/Merlin were trying for the relic. 70 members in BG, some people were calling LFG but not repeatetdly, which makes me believe that they were getting a place.

My vamp is still young so I can't tell you from personal experience, however from what I could make out the raid was somehow well run, people were listening to the BG leader.

Seems fun, we'll see how it turns out.

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Well merlin has above 900+ players at all times and goes up to 2500+ in the UK evenings. Other servers have a variety of milage. Start on a high pop server in a realm with an underdog bonus and free levels every 4 days and you'll get to 50 in no time...

Changes in TOA difficulty means that even this grind is becoming less of an issue.

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing keeping me here are my guildies. Some of them have become very good rl friends.

I don't mind being a few months behind in patches, but not being able to play the game at all is intolerable

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Gribz0r said:
The only thing keeping me here are my guildies. Some of them have become very good rl friends.

I don't mind being a few months behind in patches, but not being able to play the game at all is intolerable

I'm actually starting to discuss moving my guild in its entirety to the US servers...maybe talk that over with your guild too? All of the pros of being on US servers and you don't lose your guildies either :D.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
We can start up the "European Refugees" guild !

I may be tempted to join you if you decide to go :)

I would of rolled a vamp from lvl 1 here so may aswell roll one on US servers

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Monday, 1430, lag worse than ever. More and more likely I'm moving.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Monday, 1430, lag worse than ever. More and more likely I'm moving.

Add all these lag spikes, Bugged encounters that takes about 1 week to reset a simpel mob. Let me know if you move svartmetall. Addicted to this bloody game thats driving me nuts atm. I come along.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Perf said:
I may be tempted to join you if you decide to go :)

I would of rolled a vamp from lvl 1 here so may aswell roll one on US servers

Mine is already lvl 18 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom