Where is a good place to buy US copies of the game?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
It's actually getting worse, if you can believe it - now getting 10-20 second red lag every 30 seconds.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok gotta take the plunge, What do i need to buy to play usa? Just catacombes or all the others aswell?

Also whats best way to pay subscription?

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Posted another place. but here goes again.

First off. If you have ToA allready, you won't need to buy any Classic, SI, or TOA copies. No need for SI/classic key, but you do however need a U.S ToA key. Go to www.gamersloot.net , ebay, or elsewhere to buy one.
Copy your excisting toa cat. to a new place (unless you want to stop euroversion all together). Then edit the update.dat file in toa catalog and replace the text thats there with this:

Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/atlantis/mpatch.dat
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/atlantis/mpatch.dat

Then just run the camelot.exe and you will get patched to u.s version ready to create an account there.

For Catacombs you will need a copy of the game somehow since its not out in europe yet. Gamersloot has some link for download but I haven't tried that so no idea if it works. I ordered a hardcopy of Catacombs from ebgames.com myself. They were fast but had very high shipping cost :-\

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
for swedes:

I bought platinumedition (daoc+si+toa+housing+nf) and also catacombs from www.webhallen.se for very nice prices actually. Fast shipping aswell. Suggest you check there for a starter if living in Sweden.. dunno what countries they ship to though, except Sweden ofc.

I can also definetely recommend Catacombs if moving there and lvling from 0. XP is so much easier in catas as a new player, and thats what it really is made for aswell.

Mr.Brand

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Title says it all...

Ask me (Lunt or alts) ingame. Unnur and I have several US trial keys to get
you started without having to buy anyting. We're testing the lag now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom