when will paladins get 2000 range end chant? or atleast 1500? (art inside!)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
love the fact, that u're very detailed on the drawings. As always, nice one =)

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
When it is no longer instant and has 4 seconds non changeable casting time or eats up the concentration pool of the main buffer perhaps... :touch:

i guess many paladins would make it a castable aura and increase its radius

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Oh forgot to mention... 4 sec unchangeable casting time on our MAIN CC'ler. :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Adianna said:
When it is no longer instant and has 4 seconds non changeable casting time or eats up the concentration pool of the main buffer perhaps... :touch:

Mids sure has a handicap cause of end regen being conc based, cuase.... noone ever uses buffbots... and the main cc class in the group doesnt have grp port.... Really a shame :(

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:

Whats the point with an end chant/buff if only 2-3 people can get it? Albion has the most useless end regen.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
But it's the easiest to activate. That is the point there. Bard? 4 Sec casting time while he has so much more to do. Shaman? Well of course buffbots, yet the game isn't designed for that... at least they tell us so. Paladin? Press one button and insta-endu.

That is why hib end is 2000, mid end is 1500 and alb end is only 1000. And I think this is quite fair... and before anyone else cries, I do have alb classes including a Paladin and I didn't think that 1000 end range is too small.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
It sure does make it easier kiting away from alb train though. Reckon 1k range is a bit too little though, in all fairness.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Adianna said:
That is why hib end is 2000, mid end is 1500 and alb end is only 1000. And I think this is quite fair... and before anyone else cries, I do have alb classes including a Paladin and I didn't think that 1000 end range is too small.

ofc you dont, your always in the center of it :p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
But it's the easiest to activate. That is the point there. Bard? 4 Sec casting time while he has so much more to do. Shaman? Well of course buffbots, yet the game isn't designed for that... at least they tell us so. Paladin? Press one button and insta-endu.

Wow, easiest to activate. That is so much use when only 2-3 people in your gruop are in range for it. It doesn't matter how how easy it is to press insta end with this radius. I'd give up paladin end for hib/mid end song/buff anyday.

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
the only thing pala end chant is good for is whenever u might be in range (by accident) that it cancels the end regen pot u could use otherwise but you can't cause of teh end chant :< QQ

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Adianna said:
But it's the easiest to activate.
How can it be easier to activate then shamans end that's always up ?. And the paladin goes oop if it's a long fight if he uses endchant all the time without twisting. And it's soo fking easy to get end runnning as bard anyways.
The point is that alb basically dont have any endurance at all coz noone gets it during fights , always ooe with whatever char you play. But maybe your groups are boxxed within 1k range of the paladin so you always have endurance. I'd love to farm that group, 2k easy realmpoints.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Does that mean you're an RP cow as you are called Arla?!?!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:

1000 endrange is too small.. :p and bard end is the best one i think :)

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Give them 1500 range instead of 1000 and I think its fair.. So many groups not even caring about a paladin nowadays (we can use end regen p0ts n00b!) and its a shame.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
rure said:
Wow, easiest to activate. That is so much use when only 2-3 people in your gruop are in range for it. It doesn't matter how how easy it is to press insta end with this radius. I'd give up paladin end for hib/mid end song/buff anyday.

I'd give up enchanter baseline-light DD for baseline-light lifetap. I'd give up instant-DD for 2,5x specpoints on my nightshade etc etc.

Thing is, not all realms are the same. Some points in Albion are stronger, some are weaker. Same for all realms. I bet friars would give up their group-HoT for group-Celerity etc etc.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
Well the chances that it effect 30+ albs if you have a croc ring are really high.
Go alb go!!

Rock on Zzang. Yet another MP drawing :)

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Kathal said:
Well the chances that it effect 30+ albs if you have a croc ring are really high.
Go alb go!!

Rock on Zzang. Yet another MP drawing :)
Comon less stereotyping :(, not all albs zerg; only 90% of them do! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom