So has it finally reached its end?:/

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Just abit curious, have been trying to follow the forums to see what happens on the english EU cluster but latly all posts have dwindled and vanished.

So is the end here for our beloved Prydwen/Excal? Or is there still a brave group of players to enjoy the game?

(Just miss the world and all the people within it. I still keep the hope up that the english cluster will reawaken somehow and all the good times will come back.)

Anyway was just curious as to if there are anyone still playing here?

/With my best regards to the best game and server to my experience in the world as of yet!

Charmangle

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Dyvet is dead. Nothing more to say.
You may find an odd player or 2 moving around but thats about it.
If you think about giving it a go,try German cluster,still lot of action there.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh...

To bad!:/ Lots of memories!

Thanks for the respons though Raimo!:)

/Charmangle

gohan

FH is my second home
us is still quite active to be fair, my account closed a few weeks ago and i havent resubbed yet but i think i will
got a decent sized FH guild going on Alb + others dotted around the other realms

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
us is still quite active to be fair, my account closed a few weeks ago and i havent resubbed yet but i think i will
got a decent sized FH guild going on Alb + others dotted around the other realms

interesting. Might give Alb a go for old times sake ;)

Tinysmurf

Fledgling Freddie
Frak i miss this game!
Every time i play wow/warhammer i think of how good game daoc realy was, i miss all my buds from custodia and all those late night tower bashing just to get a fight going!
Good rvr/pvp is hard to come by nowdays..
/Tinysmurf

aika

Can't get enough of FH
late night tower bashing

i lol'd :>

gohan

FH is my second home
Frak i miss this game!
Every time i play wow/warhammer i think of how good game daoc realy was, i miss all my buds from custodia and all those late night tower bashing just to get a fight going!
Good rvr/pvp is hard to come by nowdays..
/Tinysmurf

i moss our little roughneck grp outings running like 5-6 at msot and still winning most fights \0/

Everz

FH is my second home
US is where its at mate.. devon at 2200 last night at 8PM GMT.. niicee :D

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone know what average population of German cluster is?

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Am thinking of starting on US with a Thane. High shield one. Blocking ain't been nerfed has it?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Am thinking of starting on US with a Thane. High shield one. Blocking ain't been nerfed has it?

Shame they haven't clustered killibury with devon yet.. I would have made your sc and weapons for you :(

Thid on killibury is dead btw..

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Shame they haven't clustered killibury with devon yet.. I would have made your sc and weapons for you :(

Thid on killibury is dead btw..
Yet? You mean they will do that later on? Wouldnt mind it either since i have a cool dwarf skald on Killi cluster...

CorNokZ

afaik there has been some talk about it as killibury is practically dead and clustering it with devon would make one huge super cluster and bring people back to play their killibury chars :)

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
afaik there has been some talk about it as killibury is practically dead and clustering it with devon would make one huge super cluster and bring people back to play their killibury chars :)
Theres always talk about stuff (read Origins etc).. So no statement from Mythic then, just vnboards crap?

CorNokZ

Theres always talk about stuff (read Origins etc).. So no statement from Mythic then, just vnboards crap?

Don't think that there has actually been any official talk about it, but it's not like they have to make an entirely new servers, it's "just" a merge of two servers, so I can't think of why they wouldn't do it.. It would bring more players back and please a lot of people

Everz

FH is my second home

killi gets around 750 primetime and devon 2100ish and both are rising.. there will be no cluster anytime soon.

CorNokZ

Still around on some random server censi? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom