What's the point?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
I'd rather fight a high RR then a low one tbh, and I think most people agree. I'd even say that the high RR's try and leave the low RR solo'ers alone. :fluffle:

I deffo prefer fighting higher RR's, the higher the tree, the bigger bang when it falls. I dont really avoid fighting lowbies though, I tend to not use remedy and such things vs em though to give a better fight for them. I dont like chainkilling lowbies so usually /slap em when they jump me too many times and most get the hint after a couple deaths.

Just a shame so many highRRs dont dare to 1on1.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Well you deserved those chases :fluffle:

its actully kinda rewarding playing around til albs need to come with 12~players to get us out of the frontier..dont mind getting zerged from time to time

kivik

Part of the furniture
Something tells me you really haven't played solo actively, kinetix. First of all, a low RR is faaar from chanceless when facing a higher RR, infact he got two advantages, an excuse for blowing all his abilties and the fact that the high RR won't expect the low RR to perform as good as him or other high RRs...

Hm, was going to write somethign else but I forgot what...

:mad:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
its actully kinda rewarding playing around til albs need to come with 12~players to get us out of the frontier..dont mind getting zerged from time to time

Dont mind zerging you from time to time either :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
kivik said:
Something tells me you really haven't played solo actively, kinetix. First of all, a low RR is faaar from chanceless when facing a higher RR, infact he got two advantages, an excuse for blowing all his abilties and the fact that the high RR won't expect the low RR to perform as good as him or other high RRs...

Hm, was going to write somethign else but I forgot what...

:mad:

Do you honestly believe what you said? :m00:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Do you honestly believe what you said? :m00:

I don't believe a fucking shit, I know.

If it's someone who has faced alot of high RRs as a low RR, it's me.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
kivik said:
I don't believe a fucking shit, I know.

your opinion i accept it but dont agree. it depends 1rst of all on class or you´r gonna say rejuv cleric to beat SB now? :p Same thing goes for mincer Vs SB....output dam from mincer is 1/5 of SBs no way i can struggle against that especialy if it is 8rrs higher

I´ve fight with Nightshades RR6 witch is 2RRs higher then me....but i know my limits...and you should know yours

pip

Banned
Puppet said:
Is he telling you how to play? Hell, I dont think anyone tells you how to play, including yourselves. 3 weeks ago u had 'I love 1vs1 fights' in your signature, now it just shows your true nature.

Real question you should ask yourselves is 'Who gives you the right to consume oxygen". Nobody gives you that right, yet you still do it. Same with telling others on how to play --> Nobody gives you that right, still people do it.

And isnt it so that your playstyle is forced upon others aswell indirectly ? :wanker:
On a hunter yes but warlock got diffrent play style all add me i add all

kivik

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
your opinion i accept it but dont agree. it depends 1rst of all on class or you´r gonna say rejuv cleric to beat SB now? :p Same thing goes for mincer Vs SB....output dam from mincer is 1/5 of SBs no way i can struggle against that especialy if it is 8rrs higher

besides some1 that lets say has IP2 Purge2 MoP4 Augm strg4 etc etc against a rr3....right...

Let's stay on the subject, I thought it would be obvious that we were talking about somewhat similar classes 1v1.

You are forgetting that minstrel has some really nice defense, with some luck and some nice playing, taking down a higher RR SB should be possible.

So you want to start with examples, right, you need rr8 for those RAs you mentioned (not the etc etc). I met Lxn some days ago on my ranger, rr11 vs rr3. I won, I used battler, FZ and ip1 while he used malice. I've also killed plenty of people from RR8-11 on my rr3/4 SB. I've noticed that most high RR won't blow every ability they have to win over a lower RR wich of course gives you another advantage, rather than fighting insta-battlering-purge-10%relicdmg-rr3-infils.

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:
what for? what does one thing have to do with me agreeing with XXcalibur? in fact what does one thing as to do with the other?

I play a wiz not a solo char so i dont have many SOLO DBs so???

When i play my mincer (4l3) i try not add fights....unless its staj and that &%/(# celt friend of his near ocasus bridge ( wich not only ill add ill also /rofl after )

Most fights i like to do 1vs1 i just dont do 1vs1 fights against some ppl that dont deserve 1vs1 fight ( Dwera, Ravencroft and some other idiots SBs )

yeah sure if its red its dead but for those that earned my respect dam right they´ll get solo fights

If its lets say a SB rr10 jumps on a rr3 alb dam right im gonna help its not a fair fight same as if its a BD or a warelock.

These last few days that ive been playing near ocasus ppl know i dont add on fights (unless its one of the situations previously said )
so whats the diffrence between me and you then ? its ok to run with another 7 and kick the crap out of every solo/duo/trio then?

pip

Banned
Puppet said:
Is he telling you how to play? Hell, I dont think anyone tells you how to play, including yourselves. 3 weeks ago u had 'I love 1vs1 fights' in your signature, now it just shows your true nature.

Real question you should ask yourselves is 'Who gives you the right to consume oxygen". Nobody gives you that right, yet you still do it. Same with telling others on how to play --> Nobody gives you that right, still people do it.

And isnt it so that your playstyle is forced upon others aswell indirectly ? :wanker:
No but he is saying what is lame, so it all boils down to peoples play style which comes down to how folk play?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
kivik said:
Let's stay on the subject, I thought it would be obvious that we were talking about somewhat similar classes 1v1.

You are forgetting that minstrel has some really nice defense, with some luck and some nice playing, taking down a higher RR SB should be possible.

So you want to start with examples, right, you need rr8 for those RAs you mentioned (not the etc etc). I met Lxn some days ago on my ranger, rr11 vs rr3. I won, I used battler, FZ and ip1 while he used malice. I've also killed plenty of people from RR8-11 on my rr3/4 SB. I've noticed that most high RR won't blow every ability they have to win over a lower RR wich of course gives you another advantage, rather than fighting insta-battlering-purge-10%relicdmg-rr3-infils.

Stayin within the subject yes i wasnt specific i failed to indicate classes. It depends on wich classes fighting stealth Vs Stealth or stealth vs any class with stun they can always stun and run

But the fact is most high RR stealths ( oposed to what as been said here ) go for undefended low rr chars that once stuned and snared cant do shit

And trust me i used purge2 Ip2 and wargard on that fight

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
On a hunter yes but warlock got diffrent play style all add me i add all

With that attitude on worelock ppl will not only add your worelock but your hunter aswell

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
No but he is saying what is lame, so it all boils down to peoples play style which comes down to how folk play?

Did i say taht or you understood that?....hate when ppl take words of my mouht :twak:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
so whats the diffrence between me and you then ? its ok to run with another 7 and kick the crap out of every solo/duo/trio then?

No the difference is that you have fame for adding its no surprise you get added even if your in hunter and not worelock

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
No the difference is that you have fame for adding its no surprise you get added even if your in hunter and not worelock

so is the top section of you sig known for.

illu

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
Did I do that?

If I remember correct I was standing far behind.

Everyone in my group has their own playstyle, mine is to hide like a coward until I see someone I Dislike or someone I can fight on my own.

Not that popular with the group of course :p

Just ask Illusb, think I played fairly fair with him yesterday.

/hug.

Some nice fights last night. Feel like shit at work today :>

Oli - Illu

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
I'd rather fight a high RR then a low one tbh, and I think most people agree. I'd even say that the high RR's try and leave the low RR solo'ers alone. :fluffle:

just try to play a decent rr mincer, u will never get a fight against a low rr, cuz they will never pop on u :p and u can't find em hehe

toobad mincers get borring after a while, there is always something u can do so u win, even tho the dps ain't the same as a assasin... but when I played him I had loads of fun @ brynja bridge, always enemys, loads :p and the only thing that really killed me was casters adding xD cuz U can get almost immune to melee dmg (War guard, battler, ablabtive, and have Sidi torso, 9.10 legs, IP) so u can kill em cuz they can't kill u... killed trio's cuz of that :p
(dono if it's the same now after champion weapons etc haven't played him for a while)

but I agree, from a mincers view at least, low rr ppl is almost killable in the stun period if they haven't sorted the template 100%.

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:
No more of the case I do it and every body does it but I seem to get more crap for it:)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Good reputations are years in the making and minutes in the breaking.

You got a lot of ground to make up there pip.

pip

Banned
Cromcruaich said:
Good reputations are years in the making and minutes in the breaking.

You got a lot of ground to make up there pip.
all feel free to add on me np not like i'm not used to it but rember if im on hunter expect same back:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom