What's the point?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Like your thread ? it is realm v realm you just worked it out ? why should folk leave the other enemies alone, it's all this Crap don't add on me thats killing the game Folk if they can't handle solo get in a grp have fun after all this is what the game is for, if you don't want to run with a duo/trio/fg don't cry about dieing

pip you've whined like a dog about getting steamrollered and added on and crap (ill pull quotes if you want me too theres enough shit to pick from)
dont come the calm noble mage that takes it all in his stride.

Stay off those bag pipes in game!!!!!!!1111:)!

pip

Banned
censi said:
pip you've whined like a dog about getting steamrollered and added on and crap (ill pull quotes if you want me too theres enough shit to pick from)
dont come the calm noble mage that takes it all in his stride.

Stay off those bag pipes in game!!!!!!!1111:)!
In future im going to /ignore you, getting sick of your childish crap you big galoot:)

ps... think censi is sour cause his daddy gets more pussy than him:p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ps... think censi is sour cause his daddy gets more pussy than him

only cuz he is banging your mum!

(maybe consider though pip that im hitting a nerve because Im actually hitting the mark in terms of accuracy. However, accepting this means accepting that you're a bit of a numbnut. Ignorence is bliss)

(in game numbnut: disclaimer)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
only cuz he is banging your mum!

(maybe consider though pip that im hitting a nerve because Im actually hitting the mark in terms of accuracy. However, accepting this means accepting that you're a bit of a numbnut. Ignorence is bliss)

(in game numbnut: disclaimer)

Whats the point of reporting someone, then following it up with another attack, you want them to get a warning ... but then you'll get one too ? Its like grassing on little billy for stealing the candy then while the shopkeeper is distracted you stuff your pockets.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kinag said:
What's the point of going solo when every single time you pop a stealther, you get added on by 2x+ random casters (no matter what realm, this happens in alb as well).

The couple of times I've been duo with a friend of mine, I've been whined at, but those who whine are one of the first who also add when you go solo.

If you go in a duo, you get the time to take down atleast one of them, if not more so you actually gain something out of the run instead of just buffing up and running back out.

There is none :)

But people will whine at you if you do anything else other than be solo RP fodder for them ;) so either take your whine like a man or take your death like a man.

Or go outside and have a beer... mmm sunshine.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont listen to flim. he represents the nice guy irl camp and was the guy who introduced the rule that you cant even complain about these adding casters as they too are nice guy irls (that get mentally scarred easily by accusations of lameness)

What's the point of going solo when every single time you pop a stealther, you get added on by 2x+ random casters (no matter what realm, this happens in alb as well).

a) because you want to go solo (most important point)

b) because for each 20 times your get your nutz char grilled by the nice guy irl mage possey, you will find an opponent who is also solo on his toon that is playing the game in a similiar spirit to you. You might get double lucky and have a really nice meaningfull fight with this guy that tests you and your toon as a player. (ps you will find above opponent on #sz and win loose or draw you will be able to have a nice conversation with him about the fight. Ofc the nice guy irls will tell you the #SZ channel is full of I PWNZOR morons who insta ban all the nice guy irls for some unknown reason.)

c) you will get respect for playing solo and you will actually get to a point where more the people you speak to come from enemy realms.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Problem atm is the random caster passing by...or the 3-4-5-6 stealthers grp together thinking they r good ... and also /laughing after they 'beat' u.
Truth be told...soloing has become much, much harder after 'rp love' patch and much less rewarding (rp-wise and fun-wise).
I think one of the main reasons (except the obvious rp reward for adding) is that v few peeps actually do use the boat system (especially when they r alone with 1-2 friends). This situation tends to make little zergs roaming close the known bridges...so u come to a dillema; (at least me...as a mid...when brynja atm has less Mids than Occasus has albs for instance) stay here and score 2k/hour while not really having fun...or try and boat yourself to DC, Beno...only to find grps of lowlife stealther grps (and camping casters , aka animists or Horner+DI bot) that lack the balls to take a boat, even tho they can outnumber (not outskill, cause thats a bit impossible) almost any enemy.
So yeah...there is a problem with soloing and/or small scale rvr (duo, trio max)...What can be done ??? The tards should grow some balls... or at least when an enemy of yours uses a boat (loses 6-7 mins of his life) ... respect the boat trip and dont lame ass kill him...even let him after leave after a kill...he wont go anywhere ... he will to come back to fight u when he feels ready again

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Let the anger consume you, then surface it and spray it's doom everywhere! :flame:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
LordjOX said:
Let the anger consume you, then surface it and spray it's doom everywhere! :flame:

Us Norwegians seem to be rather doom fixated, don't you agree? :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Stealthers hate casters hate stealthers hate pip hate censi hate casters hate stealthers hate FGs hate Zergs hate Lag hate Server Crashes hate work hate mortgage hate doing a poo that feels like you are passing a pineapple. I must go and see a doctor about that.

Oli - Illu

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Stealthers hate casters hate stealthers hate pip hate censi hate casters hate stealthers hate FGs hate Zergs hate Lag hate Server Crashes hate work hate mortgage hate doing a poo that feels like you are passing a pineapple. I must go and see a doctor about that.

Oli - Illu

illu, what the fuck mate :D

is the heat driving people insane lately or what's up? :)

tbcv

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanna say i do try goin solo with my hunter Briggsycv but it is bloody hard work,will keep goin though and i dont care if i get zerged, im here to have fun that is all.:(

illu

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:

Just commenting on all the hate in the game. I don't hate all those things :) But it's funny seeing Pip and Censi having lovers quarrels all the time :> And smoking the pipe or bag pipes or whatever they do :)

And yup it's too damn hot! Took 2.5 hours to come home in the sweatpit train because of the wonderfully rubbish london transport system and I'm now looking forward to a nice relaxing 3-4 hours of my beloved DAOC :p

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
tbcv said:
Just wanna say i do try goin solo with my hunter Briggsycv but it is bloody hard work,will keep goin though and i dont care if i get zerged, im here to have fun that is all.:(

Here here! Give this man a pat on the back! Don't let the b*stards grind you down, go out there to have fun, and you will have brief moments of pleasure which make all the grind (just about) worth it :> which is why everyone is still playing the game. And they've got nothing better to do :>

Oli - Illu

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

I can't remember when Illu doesn't sound insane to me tho :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
vote with your feet, if you think the games gone to shit, just cancel your subs, they will only learn when the only people playing are the griefing casters.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
Whats the point?

Mainly the point for me was the feeling of knowing that I'd won the fight and no one else, that I'd bested whoever I was fighting in a 1 on 1, which was usually challenging and because of the challenge it tended to feel rewarding.

:(

looool

Yes, nice skilled 1v1, definatly not timer/charge/class reliant mate, when you win you have "bested" people with only skill!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
First time today I tried the grouping thing with my irl friends.

Went ok, was fairly fun, died some and zerged some ^^

Made a rule that if you wanted a solo fight, the others wouldn't add, the others who couldn't care less (like Gustav who's added on me or zerged me down) got the worse of it.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
First time today I tried the grouping thing with my irl friends.

Went ok, was fairly fun, died some and zerged some ^^

Made a rule that if you wanted a solo fight, the others wouldn't add, the others who couldn't care less (like Gustav who's added on me or zerged me down) got the worse of it.

I grouped some with some m8s today as well:) was really nice....didnt logg in frustration like i do a lot when solo lately, so deffo more for the money. I got zerged some but we zerged some back:p They brought more people and zerged us back, so everyone happy in end i hope:)
While soloing climate is like this..i dont blame people for grouping up tbh. After all its no point in playing if you dont enjoy it.

ebenezer said:
I grouped some with some m8s today as well:) was really nice....didnt logg in frustration like i do a lot when solo lately, so deffo more for the money. I got zerged some but we zerged some back:p They brought more people and zerged us back, so everyone happy in end i hope:)
While soloing climate is like this..i dont blame people for grouping up tbh. After all its no point in playing if you dont enjoy it.

And atleast when you got offered a solo fight, you group didn't join in :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
And atleast when you got offered a solo fight, you group didn't join in :D

ofc not:)
if someone wanna fight me solo they get a solo fight hehe.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Shame you're a bit too much or a hard **** for my infil ;)

menovan thought you were a good fight:)
Not many stealthers are a really tough match against heavy tanks at low rrs.
The ones that do best against me are shield specced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom