what's the best setup for a fg grp in rvr atm?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ouch.. harsh, but seriously bainshee has more to over than dd mateor.... pretty good interrupt class, even after the nerf... and with the amazing bainshee morph.... its like wow where there was some luri stood there now ... hes gone..... oh no... no..... he turned into a bainshee.... arghhh!!

He'd camp a bridge himself, but peeps used to run away when he was on his way ;-).

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
out of interest does anyone play dyvet anymore? I have not had my accounts active for some time now, wouldn't mind going back for a blast or two, but unsure what it is like nowadays

Septina

Part of the furniture
out of interest does anyone play dyvet anymore? I have not had my accounts active for some time now, wouldn't mind going back for a blast or two, but unsure what it is like nowadays

No!
Roll teamir, i hadnt played for over 3 months when Shadowz asked me if i wanted a setgroup on Teamir and havent regretted saying yes once yet.
The rvr is really amazing, superb fg action in the fg zone, zerg and siegeaction for the one that wants that kind of rvr, only thing that sucks is the solo scene but you cant have it all i guess. :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No!
Roll teamir, i hadnt played for over 3 months when Shadowz asked me if i wanted a setgroup on Teamir and havent regretted saying yes once yet.
The rvr is really amazing, superb fg action in the fg zone, zerg and siegeaction for the one that wants that kind of rvr, only thing that sucks is the solo scene but you cant have it all i guess. :p

When I get asked to fill a set group spot the German clusters I will happily resubscribe. That would be never then.

:worthy:

Famous people like you have different possiblities Septina, though it was enjoyable to play with Brackus too (less against him :p).

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
German people seem really nice though imo! I pm'd this guy on there, and he turned out to know somebody who I played with in a set group once, and he gave me all the scrolls I needed, along with some nice cleric items like ring of torrent, ML7 magma shield, boots of rebirth etc, and 12p! To a guy he'd never met before! :D Wicked imo. Me like! Cleric soon done ;)

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
When I get asked to fill a set group spot the German clusters I will happily resubscribe. That would be never then.

u do have a bard in avalon
i dont think everything was offered on a golden plate to septina when he was sittin on his azz ( i am not sure about this time )

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
No!

There was a time I would have rolled any class on any realm on any server from scratch, however lack of people to play with that I know that actually still play the game plus lack of motivation to play this game any more stop me :| In some ways it is good that I have lost the stupid addiction I once had, but other times I really want to play and have the good old fun back of playing in a group and having a great laugh. It is nice to see that even you septina have stopped making cheap shots at me :) no hard feelings and all that :D ... I am a nice guy really!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
thing about temair more then any other cluster is that pugs are made out of whoever wants to play. there are many pugs being built daily and they always need some classes here and there. yes, that means they would invite you too manisch! almost every pug (even the randoms you've never seen before even after months of play) will usually pull off in case of adds, and run past any 8vs8

credit to the friendly atmosphere in the channel, there is rivalry (ofcourse) but nowhere near as harsh and 'serious' as we used to have it on groove.daoc

thats why i really hope you (pointing at septina and the m8s) don't disturb that good atmosphere with your bullshit on irc. i really, really hope you can leave the dyvet mentality at the door and just go with the flow

you know i really respect another 8vs8 guild because its good for the server, but dyvet mentality will absolutely kill everything that is good about temair. just keep it in mind ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yes, responding to the germans whine about us not pulling off when they have 3 or 4 people alive and 4fg hibs add is surely 'irc bullshit'. :x
I have not whined once on irc about us dying, getting zerged, dumped or whatever, i'm just as keen as you are about preserving the atmosphere, but when people start spouting random shit at us for nothing i have a right to answer them dont i? :x

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, responding to the germans whine about us not pulling off when they have 3 or 4 people alive and 4fg hibs add is surely 'irc bullshit'. :x
I have not whined once on irc about us dying, getting zerged, dumped or whatever, i'm just as keen as you are about preserving the atmosphere, but when people start spouting random shit at us for nothing i have a right to answer them dont i? :x

i don't really want to get into a discussion about this, just hope I made my point. your reaction (as group) was pretty harsh, atleast in comparison to 'normal' whine there ;)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
German people seem really nice though imo! I pm'd this guy on there, and he turned out to know somebody who I played with in a set group once, and he gave me all the scrolls I needed, along with some nice cleric items like ring of torrent, ML7 magma shield, boots of rebirth etc, and 12p! To a guy he'd never met before! :D Wicked imo. Me like! Cleric soon done ;)

Hey m8 have Tedius Ten rolled as a guild? If so we should discuss alliance options :) We be the RR2's running in pink(or all crocs) getting pwnd by herras/baruns....ohh the joys. Give me a shout ingame if you guys are there and we discuss it, im on bigstickinlitlehole usually.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
No!

You disgust me, going back to daoc your so weak.:wub:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hey m8 have Tedius Ten rolled as a guild? If so we should discuss alliance options :) We be the RR2's running in pink(or all crocs) getting pwnd by herras/baruns....ohh the joys. Give me a shout ingame if you guys are there and we discuss it, im on bigstickinlitlehole usually.

Nah, I quit on TT like 6 months ago due to increasing ammounts of work, gf, studies and social life. So atm I'm just randoming about and hopefully gonna be pug'ing with Goodfellas on there. But nothing set group or anything like that :)

What's your guilds name though? And are there anyone I can abuse there for some crafting? :D

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
@ Origional post, with the upcoming style changes are VWs going to be in demand? (heh lol) Seems they're they only thing left with a rear positional stun.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Nah, I quit on TT like 6 months ago due to increasing ammounts of work, gf, studies and social life. So atm I'm just randoming about and hopefully gonna be pug'ing with Goodfellas on there. But nothing set group or anything like that :)

What's your guilds name though? And are there anyone I can abuse there for some crafting? :D

Ahh we are in alliance already then :) Guild name is Pink Crocodildos (dont ask) and i refused to do any crafting this time so we have 0 crafters....theres loads of german roleplayers willing to help though, you know the sort that charge 62 gold for them spending 2 hours doing your 8 bits of SCing etc....

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
@ Origional post, with the upcoming style changes are VWs going to be in demand? (heh lol) Seems they're they only thing left with a rear positional stun.

Many grps these days run VWers, we ran it as 2nd tank floating between 2nd BG role and off tank role, v nice to get BaoD on a non dps caster:)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"Many grps these days run VWers"

Heh how times change. Used to have fun back in the day with mine in 8v8, although I probably should have rolled a BM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom