what's the best setup for a fg grp in rvr atm?

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Me in the grp should be enough...:(

On a more serious note

2x druid bard warden champ bm eld/menta chanter

Imo debuffed damage is still needed to drop fast tanks. Eld or menta is a hard choice, tho NS agaisnt alb grps, and disease agaisnt tanks grps, is really really nice. Classic setup so.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Bard
Battlebard
Druid
Druid
Warden
Warden
Nat. Druid
Nat. Druid

Team Naturalist ftw ^^

EDIT: On a more serious note, as long as you have bard/druid/druid you can work with most things. After all it's about having fun and if nobody wants to play a mage, then so be it. Don't forget that RA setup has a huge influence on your performance and playstyle aswell. A tankassist can drop enemies quite fast aswell and the advantage of a heavy tank is, that you can become virtually immune to magic while blocking melee hits if needed.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Bard, druid, druid, warden, chanter, ment/eld, champ/vamp, bm

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully you are on about a decent server like us or avalon with a nice player base....

but if you are on about dyvet then its

8 x any 1 thats online if you are lucky to get that many. lol

Septina

Part of the furniture
hopefully you are on about a decent server like us or avalon with a nice player base....

:worthy:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

So true that it hurts

Zarteck

Fledgling Freddie

craptastic reply champ

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
If good players:

Druid
Warden(heal spec)
Bard 33 reg
VW/hero BG
BM
Vamp/champ
Chanter
Menta/eldy

Lethul

FH is my second home
If good players:

Druid
Warden(heal spec)
Bard 33 reg
VW/hero BG
BM
Vamp/champ
Chanter
Menta/eldy

warden don't get the friar heals next patch tho, they are going to the bard :(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
bard
druid
druid
warden/hero
enchanter
eld
bm
champ/bm/vamp/menta/bard/druid/ani/eld/warden/hero/ench

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Just wonderg why no bainshee's not included in any of these?

Amphrax/Arauddry

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Vamp perma stick on theurgh agaisnt good alb grps?

not really we can deal with pets , qc menta aoe can kill most of em or qc chanter pbae + pet scare , depends on the situation really

Just wonderg why no bainshee's not included in any of these?

Amphrax/Arauddry

cause unless u wanna go bridge camping like the rr11 bainshees on dyvet , class is not taht good on fg vs fg (debuff nuke > bainshee dd)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
depends who u play. shit heads like manish and mrmezz, hornor, etc its ok you can run bard, bard , druid , druid , bm, bm , hero champ.

good grps its hard to call. managed various setups and its touch and go. altho i wouldnt call fighting mid grps fair. always some shit mythic has working against yo!

BTW

Hillary 4 president!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
We had great succes with the Eclipse alliance PUG's to run bard, druid, druid, warden, bain, bm, champ, hero.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
depends who u play. shit heads like manish and mrmezz, hornor, etc its ok you can run bard, bard , druid , druid , bm, bm , hero champ.

good grps its hard to call. managed various setups and its touch and go. altho i wouldnt call fighting mid grps fair. always some shit mythic has working against yo!

BTW

Hillary 4 president!

When you are in a group as Bard you need a Menta, an Eld and a 2nd Bard. For obvious reasons. Yet one Theurg will shut you all down, so much of a shit head I am.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
When you are in a group as Bard you need a Menta, an Eld and a 2nd Bard. For obvious reasons. Yet one Theurg will shut you all down, so much of a shit head I am.

theres nothing wrong with menta/2nd bard,Its like if alb grp runs with 2 sorcs or sorc and mincer.fkn moron.
Theres only 1 or 2 theurgs i knew who played their class to limit. 1 of em was in TT.And its a theurgs job to fk the other teams support up.
you are just bitter cause our setup ganked u too much.Menta has really nice DD and yes a demezz.Its better to have the bard interrupting other grp than sit around mezzed. and if you use a menta in ur grp on US I'll laugh at u and call u a hypocrit.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
theres nothing wrong with menta/2nd bard,Its like if alb grp runs with 2 sorcs or sorc and mincer.fkn moron.
Theres only 1 or 2 theurgs i knew who played their class to limit. 1 of em was in TT.And its a theurgs job to fk the other teams support up.
you are just bitter cause our setup ganked u too much.Menta has really nice DD and yes a demezz.Its better to have the bard interrupting other grp than sit around mezzed. and if you use a menta in ur grp on US I'll laugh at u and call u a hypocrit.

You do know he's just mocking prodicals ability to mezz, right?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

You don't get it, do you? He is so shit on Bard, he NEEDS a second Bard and all the other clases with mezz/demezz to make something out of the group. Besides, I don't really care who runs what, so you can call me a hypocrite as much as you want.

Talking about morons with 0 reading comprehension doesn't suit you.

Versus the caster group with two Bards I played against you didn't need a Michael Jordan-style Theurg, when I relogged to Theurg, I had pets on all 8 of you, including ice pets on the tank trying to get me and the pets didn't get cleared fast enough with so many casters. It was challenging without a Theurg but a floor wipe with one and he knows it as good as you.

One of you even said on Vent "once they log a Theurg, we're fucked". I played with Zags (the TT Theurg you refer to) quite a lot in random groups, he was even prolly in that group but not on Theurg but rather on Cleric or Sorc and for him playing a Theurg to the limit wasn't rocket surgery: he often said "I've got em all pet'ed, push and kill now".

Anyway, getting bored with this, Horner and me were better Sorcs (I'm not saying good Sorcs :p) than he on his Bard and you were only good for strafing when in group and running close to a keep/tower when solo on your Mentalist.

Made more fun to play versus Wela's light night groups too, he wasn't that kind of crying chicken like your mate turned out to be.

:worthy:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
We usually running with :

Bard
Druid
Druid
Eld
chanter
animist
warden
Bl tank champ/vamp

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Say what you will but prod was great at leading a group. Just because he along with the rest of the groupmates didn't decide to abandon everything else to become daoc champions doesn't mean anything.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
when we played dyvet, i've gotta say that all you need is...

Levi(druid)
me(bard)
stupeh(chanter)
fremen(menta)

and thats all ya need xD

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Say what you will but prod was great at leading a group. Just because he along with the rest of the groupmates didn't decide to abandon everything else to become daoc champions doesn't mean anything.

And that's perfectly okay, the bad things happen when he acts like a DAoC champ on the forums ruining the good perception others have/had about him.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
And that's perfectly okay, the bad things happen when he acts like a DAoC champ on the forums ruining the good perception others have/had about him.

Well this is something I cannot really comment on as I have no opinion about prod's posting. He was one great bard to have tho, his calls saved a number of fights from what I remember.

Most of those discussions now are useless tho; we're mostly left with a bitter feeling cause we "had" to give up playing not mostly because we wanted to, but because it became worthless (see goa chapter).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom