Whats everyone's here top ten bands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Gombur Glodson

funny how this thread started about nice little top 10 bands and ended up in a flame fight.
gotta love forums

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I dont even know who you are so i dont really care to be honest:)

And I thank the Lord every day for it! Amen!

Are you mckfly by any chance? When he couldn't come up with any 'witty' replies anymore, he posted exactly the same thing...

Or is it the fact that you kids are in the same ward?

O

old.tRoG

im lovin it

flames ruuuuuuuuuulez

comon, gimme some material matt

O

old.mattshanes

No i dont know him in real life and if i did i think we be locked up:p besides sickofitall you must be sick with a name like that.

O

old.mattshanes

bah i am fed up of this shit ruined by sickofitall(as usual) i put one simple thread and he puts some crap comment aimed towards me oh well time for me to do something you will hate sickofitall.

O

old.tRoG

bah i am fed up of this shit ruined by sickofitall(as usual) i put one simple thread and he puts some crap comment aimed towards me oh well time for me to do something you will hate sickofitall.

don't cry, its only a little bit of fun at your expense :p

O

old.mattshanes

heh the last time i cried i was around 10 it was a long time ago:p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Congrats, Mattshanes. The last post was nearly slang free... glad to have saved yet another soul. Now try commas - they are fun!

*hops on the Red Tractor(tm) and speeds off*

O

old.tRoG

heh the last time i cried i was around 10 it was a long time ago:p

oh right, you're hip and all growed up.

you don't cry cos you're 'ard.

*tries to think of some more ways to annoy matt - but finds it hard because he always posts the same thing over and over again*

O

old.mattshanes

OK SICKOFITALL NO SARCASTIC REPLYS NOW OK THIS IS JUST A POST ON PEOPLES POSTS SO READ!!!

Since i live on the outskirts of west london i am typing how i would talk mainly,i am not typing how i would write an essay.As for people who are foreign who type english how they see it and have learnt it you may aswell correct and have a go at them.
People type how they want,write how they want and all are different otherwise it be boring wouldnt it?

I am posting the same thing over again because people make me like you and dont read maybe?

O

old.tRoG

wanna tell me what the point in having a language is if you're going to talk (or type) it different from everyone else?

O

old.mattshanes

Having a language is how the people have grown up and goes back to how people spoke many centuries ago,but if you may notice every language people speak that language differently or abbreviate it in different ways or forms.

O

old.tRoG

when you're talking. some may call it a dialect.

but, this being a forum, eg. a gathering of many people from all over the place you have to toss your 'dialect' out of the window.

as there's not much point in posting anything if u r gonna tok like dis, for a start no one will be able to understand a word you say, making anything you post completely pointless.

you have as long as you like to type out your message, it's not an sms text message, you're not limited to 150 characters.

O

old.mattshanes

Yes but the people who dont understand surely would ask wouldnt they?or post something like that.

O

old.tRoG

yes, and we did. and you got all angry :p

besides, it seems u r not tokin like dis anymore, so we can all :clap: and pray that in future mattshanes will talk normally.

hasta la vista, bebe

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

OK SICKOFITALL NO SARCASTIC REPLYS NOW OK THIS IS JUST A POST ON PEOPLES POSTS SO READ!!!

Since i live on the outskirts of west london i am typing how i would talk mainly,i am not typing how i would write an essay.As for people who are foreign who type english how they see it and have learnt it you may aswell correct and have a go at them.
People type how they want,write how they want and all are different otherwise it be boring wouldnt it?

I am posting the same thing over again because people make me like you and dont read maybe?
hurrah.jpg

I was right... West End slum babble.

O

old.mattshanes

Well in the way you guys said it who wouldnt?besides if you worked in a busy office doing what i do it does your head in more then sickofitall's constant posting.:eek6:

O

old.mattshanes

Oh well lets all stop this crap and play the game its wasting our time when we can be killing other players:p

B

Brinx

I'd lock but it's probably best to get all the flaming out of your systems before the month ends :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You must be weally weally important!!! *gasps* ... no wait... I meant *yawns*

O

old.tRoG

Well in the way you guys said it who wouldnt?besides if you worked in a busy office doing what i do it does your head in more then sickofitall's constant posting.:eek6:

what exactly do you do in your famous accounting job then?

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Brinx
I'd lock but it's probably best to get all the flaming out of your systems before the month ends :)

yes, it happens to be my forumite flaming type 'time of the month' if you will.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.tRoG

what exactly do you do in your famous accounting job then?

Hush! His profile says he is an administrator!

I am a RELIGIOUS LEADER!!!*smug grin*

O

old.mattshanes

I allocate cash onto an accounts system,deal with checks(making sure signed,not out of date etc),produce invoices on the accounts system too,sort prices of goods out,do spreadsheets of prices,filing invoices away,making sure accounts are not overdue all kinds of things basically different each day and a lot of things involved.

O

old.tRoG

oops, he's an administrator :eek:

of what? a Q3 Deathmatch server?

O

old.mattshanes

hmmm q3 go play unreal tournament 2003 instead:p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I allocate cash onto an accounts system,deal with checks(making sure signed,not out of date etc),produce invoices on the accounts system too,sort prices of goods out,do spreadsheets of prices,filing invoices away,making sure accounts are not overdue all kinds of things basically different each day and a lot of things involved.

... yes. And his clients are deaf, dumb and most likely - blind.

stfu.jpg

O

old.mattshanes

Nah q3 sucks,doom 3 and quake 4 rule if you have seen them both;)

Sickofitall i post a honest reply and look how u respond:m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom