Whats everyone's here top ten bands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.mattshanes

I am not in an accounts department for nothing i can type but as i fucking said i cant be bothered dont u read?????whats the point???oh well having a bad day at work then being insulted by a prat who constantly says pointless reamarks talking out of his ass of course i am gonna call u that.

O

old.mattshanes

Some moderator delete this thread as usual its been spoilt by some idiot.PLS DELETE MODERATORS.

B

Brinx

As incredibly interesting as this is could we return to the music :p

Also, does anyone else think since they started screening Jackass on Channel 4 there's been a huge increase in the amount of kids, especially trendy types with baseball caps and such that have started skateboarding around?

- The cat thought for the day as I look past the window (tm)

S

SFXman

This thread has turned into utter crap for nearly a whole page at least :)
Originally posted by Brinx
As incredibly interesting as this is could we return to the music :p

Also, does anyone else think since they started screening Jackass on Channel 4 there's been a huge increase in the amount of kids, especially trendy types with baseball caps and such that have started skateboarding around?

- The cat thought for the day as I look past the window (tm)
Indeed... Jackass is a laugh to watch I must say. But I still won't touch a skateboard with a stick just because Bam Margera is a good skateboarder and does some crazy shit. I do however snowboard and that does rock, no reason why I started snowboarding except that I love it... great sport.
In Finland I haven't seen any die-hard Bam fans though.

O

old.mattshanes

Sfxman u replied to my topic with some nice posts,nah andrew reynolds is good a skateboarder:p

O

old.tRoG

jackass is funny sometimes, but other times i just erm...

*thinks of a good word. preferably an americanism to keep witht the skateboard d00d theme*

GROSS OUT!

to me getting people to drink 10 litres of sour milk and then watching them puke is not very entertaining... :puke:

slipknot are OK, not exactly my type of thing, eg. nu metal, heavy metal... basicly any type of music that ends in metal. i prefer the close cousin of metal, rock :)

and about the little argument about spelling or some other crappy thing, it always amuses me how sickofit manages to get someone who likes to talk in all caps and cant spell for toffee (damn i'm starting to sound like my mum... guess thats what happens when you edge closer to the big 30 *cries*) really wound up.

i guess it's an art form.

[fun lovin criminals - scooby snacks] is a great song, as is most of their stuff (king of new york i hate...) - i am like nickelback too, and puddle of mudd do their thing quite well... even though they border on the evil metal word.. :)

what a long post for me... and it covers so many things. how strange. am i feeling well?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I am not in an accounts department for nothing i can type but as i fucking said i cant be bothered dont u read?????whats the point???oh well having a bad day at work then being insulted by a prat who constantly says pointless reamarks talking out of his ass of course i am gonna call u that.

Help!! I'm getting shitty replies from dipwit!!

Bad day at work... you picked up the wrong lunch for the senior accountant?
Or did your broomstick break when you swept the office floors?

To stay on topic: Ramones 4 eva... hey, I can talk like Mattshanes... but I do marketing only.

... soz

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

u stfu! i wus havin a bad day 2!! sum lil peep keeps tellin me thet he cud rite lik a normel peep but hes jsut 2 lazy to do so cuz he wants 2 maek me beleiv thet he is da big accountent somwere and taht hes matur enuff 2 rite liek a 2yr ol dipshit from sum west end slum cuz hes smart!!!

nuff said, eh?

And stay on topic, TroGster;)

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by sickofit...
And stay on topic, TroGster;)

ah, yes...

*ruffles his papers on the desk and puts on his best moira stewart accent*

and in other news today, an accountant from a west end slum birmingham today filed a court case of emotional harrasment against a man he met on an internet forum. the government reminds parents to install net nannies on all childrens computer and states that chat rooms should never be used, as every internet user is a psychopathic rapist who will murder your children.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

forums can be so much fun.
I give this thread 3 Mr. Scruffles and a Mrs. Artha Louise

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I wouldn't go as far as raping, trOG. A pair of rusty pliars and a drill will do fine, though.

O

old.mattshanes

Sickofitall you are just plain ignorant and want to cause arguments where ever someone posts as i have seen in the rvr section i dont know what the fuck is wrong with you but please stop posting shit towards people and then you may realise your the 2 year old fucking plain ignorant pile of shit you have been towards people for no reason in the first place.

O

old.mattshanes

I simply post a normal topic like everyone else does then i get you posting a nice answer first then you start posting crap for no reason towards me.Now you cant say that isnt being a 2 year old and ignorant can you?

O

old.tRoG

didn't your mammy (or your RE teacher at school) ever teach you to turn the other cheeck?

[EDIT: And whats up with making two posts instead of one? -this handy thing here is called an edit. Use it. *joins the flamefight*]

O

old.mattshanes

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Also by the way sickofitall if you have noticed in my profile it says occupation=administrator.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Blame it on the rabies?

Or the fact that I can't take too much mindless drivel on fridays?

My BG flames have nothing to with you... personally.
It's the fact that Yeppygol is just like you and your buddy mckfly.
145 new threads about every ripper you let go.
246 new threads titled "Why don't you like me?"
13699 new threads about how 'mad' you are...
Since the little shit has entered the BG's the boards are filled with his mental waste... and I'm not ok with it. Therefore I state my opinion... live with it.

You are not entitled to be liked by everyone. On a public forum you are being judged by what and how you post.
99% of your posts have been a steaming pile of bullshit... in my opinion.

I find your attempts to correct your spelling highly amusing, though. Keep up the good work.
Try the Scholastic learning games. My kids used to like them at pre-school age. Give it a shot.

Also by the way sickofitall if you have noticed in my profile it says occupation=administrator.

That made me laugh actually...

O

old.mattshanes

see as i said plain ignorant pile of shit you are.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Check my profile! Check my profile! The profile can't lie!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

wow this beat jerry springer by a mile

O

old.mattshanes

Your name says what people think of you.

O

old.tRoG

see as i said plain ignorant pile of shit you are.

oh, the irony :rolleyes:

suppose you're gonna :sleeping: at me now? :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Your name says what people think of you.

I shall change it into "Givesashit.." for you :)

O

old.mattshanes

I dont even know who you are so i dont really care to be honest:)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I think its a little to late for that tbh.

O

old.mattshanes

Hmmm sickofitall your are full of shit you may aswell talk it.

O

old.tRoG

Hmmm sickofitall your are full of shit you may aswell talk it.

thats more like it, a nice sensible well thought out insult!

jerry! jerry! jerry! jerry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom