Whats everyone's here top ten bands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.mattshanes

Bullshit, look how many fans slipknot have:p i dont listen to soft crap that makes me sleep i listen to music that makes me go ballistic in a good way:) bah fuck it i dont give a shit what some people think but all those metal fans out there know what music is.

N

Nala Lionne

Bleh, foolish teenagers lost in their neverending angst. We like angry music! IT expresses how we feel!! WE NEED TO BE HEARD!!!!!!

:p

I don't think slipknot is really metal anyway. Not proper metal.

O

old.mattshanes

Slipknot is either thrash metal or power metal and btw i aint a dam teenager!!!!! ffs i work in an accounts department office if u look at my profile u will c this and i am not a teenager.

N

Nala Lionne

You are 20 from what I recall :) Assuming you told me the truth!

I wasn't referring to you anyway, but the
look how many fans slipknot have

A lot of them are angsty teenagers damnit! :D

O

old.mattshanes

Yes i am 20 i am a very different person to what i am in game and on here people dont realise it but i aint the person they think i am and no i aint a killer etc blah blah:p what i mean is i am just a normal person who works in an office,has quite a fair amount of money,clever,fun and a trustful person i am totally differen to what poeple make out here and in game.Then i act totally different to who i am on here and in game reason being is because here i am text in a game i am a pixel polygon character therefore its all fantasy and my char on here and in game is that too.

But anyway back to the topic pls dont reply to my post ok i dont want crap i want ppls top ten bands ok thats what the topic is:p

N

Nala Lionne

But anyway back to the topic pls dont reply to my post ok i dont want crap

I will reply! Ahar :D

but no crap will be given.

I never said anything about you as a person, no need to get all defensive :)

In case you forgot when I last spoke to you in game we were friends? :D I wasn't trying to insult you, so sorry if I did.

*huggles matt*

(BTW, slipknot still suck :p)

O

old.mattshanes

OK then muse suck:p

yes now u have left alb u have become different and annoying on here:p

O

old.mattshanes

Oops u did tell me i remember your name age and where u from now i remember u telling me that time i was buffing u in tomb of mithra:)

N

Nala Lionne

You were my buffbitch :D (how rood! :p)

Thanks a lot again for that :)

O

old.mattshanes

Silly little girl u needed me there to look after u from those zombies since u was scared of them and the dark:p

S

SFXman

Really, it is IMPOSSIBLE to say which band is the best condering all people because people like different things, it's just one of those things.
I like Slipknot, fair enough, but even though it is my second favorite band I don't listen to it that much... when I do though I like it. Unlike Korn which I listen to all the time, Korn is not bad music at all... they have very good songs and even ones they don't spen the whole time screaming their head off.
I just don't like music that is very "soft" because it really isn't very energizing or nothing to me. I also listen to a lot of "techno" music, not techno exactly but anything varying from hard house to drum and bass etc...
My taste of music is wide but I will never venture into the fucked up world of punk :D
I find punk horrible, that is just my opinion, sure it might be good music but just not in my opinion.
Also saying how my taste varies I could say that I like the song "Hero" from the spider-man soundtrack, it just has this epic feeling (hard to explain). Then for example Staind's "It's been a while" or Prodigy's "Breath/Smack My Bitch Up/Firestarter". I could go on forever with varying genres but I will leave out country, punk, then that weird totally pointless metal what's it called... is it death metal I think (VERY fucked up shit)... not metal like Slipknot but this even weirder shit.
Any of you heard the song "Bother" from the spider-man soundtrack? The singer is Slipknot's main singer, is that a bad song? No, it is very good actually even if you hate slipknot... the song is from the Slipknot's singers new band (singer: Corey Taylor) called Stonesour which sounds promising. This just proves that for example even in Slipknot there are members who can really be versatile... for example their DJ is bringing out his own "techno" album, forgot was it house music or something.... but anyway. Talent is there, but their music is just a bit stranger then most.
Oh well.... that post was very badly structured but I hope someone my meaning.

N

Nala Lionne

You said you wouldn't tell anyone :(

O

old.mattshanes

Awwww poor nala why did u leave alb u was one of my best clerics:(

N

Nala Lionne

Also saying how my taste varies I could say that I like the song "Hero" from the spider-man soundtrack, it just has this epic feeling (hard to explain).

Listen to it alongside Seals "kiss from a rose" (or whatever its called)

The chorus is SO similar, ripoff :p.

Any of you heard the song "Bother" from the spider-man soundtrack? The singer is Slipknot's main singer,

Thats the thing that really bugs me, in some slipknot songs where he does the quiet-ish sing-y bits, hes got a great voice, but then he just goes on to scream and stuff :rolleyes:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

if u hav to rite an email 2 ur boss, mattshanes... r u riting just like u do on teh boards?? cuz if i was ur boss and some1 sent me an eamil filled wit dyslexic crap i wud fire thet person rite away!!1

Well, he says he works in accountance... might as well be the janitor or the guy who gets lunch for all the grown ups...

O

old.mattshanes

OF COURSE I DONT FUCKING WRITE LIKE THIS!!!

SICKOFITALL U WOULDNT EVEN GET A JOB WHERE I WORK U PROBABLY STILL A LITTE SCHOOL KID.

O

old.mattshanes

I just cant be bothered to type out properly as tieris said in the alb section i aint exactly writing to the primeminsiter of my country am i???

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Nala Lionne
Thats the thing that really bugs me, in some slipknot songs where he does the quiet-ish sing-y bits, hes got a great voice, but then he just goes on to scream and stuff :rolleyes:
Well if you start to read about Slipknot and read all their interviews or comments on their songs... you'd realise there's more to it than just pointless screaming (okay it might seem impossible but there is a point to it all)... there energy in their concert was amazing and it was extremely exciting to shake all their hands in this one record store (MAN it awesome :D , okay this has nothing to do with my point).
But anyway there is talent, and lots of it even in their music.
THeir drummer was amazing in his solo in the concert, like was their DJ aswell...
Ohwell.

N

Nala Lionne

I'm not saying they aren't good at what they do ... I'm just saying the way in which he uses his voice seems like a bit of a waste to me. When he sings he shows great talent, when he shouts he shows endurance / stamina, maybe? [Does one person shout better than another? :)] I listen to music for talent, not for physical ability.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
OF COURSE I DONT FUCKING WRITE LIKE THIS!!!

SICKOFITALL U WOULDNT EVEN GET A JOB WHERE I WORK U PROBABLY STILL A LITTE SCHOOL KID.

Was that an attempt to 'shpell' properly? Using '.' and ',' might helpt, too. It.... backfired ;)

If you could be arsed to articulate yourself like a human being I might even take you seriously.

O

old.mattshanes

Yeah and look at u being a cunt everytime i post oh and u cant even type yourself dumb ass.

O

old.mattshanes

Sickofitall reply to the topic for once insead of insulting people for no reason.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Yeah and look at u being a cunt everytime i post oh and u cant even type yourself dumb ass.

Sure... I have typos in my posts. Sometimes.
Your whole life seems to be a typo to me.

I don't have to like every soul (correct- this includes you) on this planet and I don't have the desire to be liked by everyone.

Call me a cunt.. hehe... seems to be the only word you can spell properly anyway.

To stay on topic: Slipknot are inbred son of pigs. Happy now?

N

Nala Lionne

He's a forum troll, thats his job :m00:

Well, at least, he likes to think he is :uhoh:

O

old.mattshanes

i can spell A LOT better then you as i said i dont bother typing an essay as u may say ok i cant be bothered.All i am saying is anwer the fucking topic instead of posting shitty insults for pointless reasons otherwise dont bother at all.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

i can spell A LOT better then you as i said i dont bother typing an essay as u may say ok i cant be bothered.All i am saying is anwer the fucking topic instead of posting shitty insults for pointless reasons otherwise dont bother at all.

Lets just accept the facts. You can't type like a normal human being even, if you try hard...

Shitty insults.. hmm... it's you calling people cunts on a regular base, child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom