what you think 1.71 will be!

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
How do u think this patch will be, i am hoping/thinking that itll be a massive balancing patch and a re-thinking of TOA.

hopefully theyll scrap the realm (radar) map and reduce the lag.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
How do u think this patch will be, i am hoping/thinking that itll be a massive balancing patch and a re-thinking of TOA.

hopefully theyll scrap the realm (radar) map and reduce the lag.

Then u wake up :p

Funkybunny

Banned
my hope... albs mids and hibs finally become friends.. they stop wearing swords and they give eachother flowers for realmpoints instead..

"you give arouddry 10 roses and receives 600 realmpoints in return"

all artis will automaticly level til 10 while youre offline and the characters go farm when youre not online yourself so you have TONS of cash when you wake up.. :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
it'll be more bullshit fluff with nothing but trivial siege fight changes and item adjustments that no one really cares about.

Hate to be pessimistic but after reading note after note of nothing but that for so long I have little faith in mythic left.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
would be nice if they removed then con/dur on items as the game has moved on to much for them to be realistic, how many people will have borked their artifacts by NF and be scratching around trying to make a sub standard SC temp because they cant use the same artifact twice?

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
would be nice if they removed then con/dur on items as the game has moved on to much for them to be realistic, how many people will have borked their artifacts by NF and be scratching around trying to make a sub standard SC temp because they cant use the same artifact twice?

Dont worry, im sure you get better items in catacombs :rolleyes:

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Kagato said:
it'll be more bullshit fluff with nothing but trivial siege fight changes and item adjustments that no one really cares about.

Hate to be pessimistic but after reading note after note of nothing but that for so long I have little faith in mythic left.

As a pve player I feard ToA after reading a lot about it, and now I like it a lot, I hope it will be the same way for you and all others in rvr for NF. Don't judge to soon :).

And... a shame goa patches to 1.70 :( . Looks like 1.71 will get some nice fixes... we could ask for 1.71? :D ... but who am i ;) not knowing what everyone else thinks of this!

cougar said:
Dont worry, im sure you get better items in catacombs :rolleyes:

Lol if they intro some new items r change the current items i think 30% of DAOC pop will insta cancle sub, i know i will and know 10-15 others also! :p

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Tijl said:
As a pve player I feard ToA after reading a lot about it, and now I like it a lot, !
You are one sick mofo, seek help before its to late imho!

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Lol if they intro some new items r change the current items i think 30% of DAOC pop will insta cancle sub, i know i will and know 10-15 others also! :p

hahahaha gl selling pve expansion without better items xD

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
this is what i hope for anyway

Patch 1.71

=================

cgr can now only weild weapons below asterite level

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:

Patch 1.71

=================

lol :clap:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Herbal said:

Patch 1.71

=================

another savage nerf? :mad:

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Herbal said:
You are one sick mofo, seek help before its to late imho!

I lied :rolleyes:

Let's say .. i like the arts/scrolls i buy from CM's.. and nearly done with ML's :)

Hopefully this patch wont take long, or everyone will avoid defended Hibkeeps

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
This will be included in the same patch as the one nf is introduced in europe

patch 1.70ao is a small hint ;)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
im like..already nerfed m8s :( cant nerf twice! it's like double jeopardy etc

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
cougar said:
im like..already nerfed m8s :( cant nerf twice! it's like double jeopardy etc

you know we have to do it, soz m8 :(

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
I hope of reducing dmg of certain chars and possible to be a troll sb

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
given that it looks like they've finally fixed exploitamists with 1.70ao (so when we get 1.70 we get the fixed version...) and the critical issues with NF are done.

I'd expect 1.71 will include either something for tanks to do at keeps (other than run siege which everyone can do), something to spread the fighting out a bit more so that there's more running between keeps (and therefore more open field fights for tanks to do better in) or a load of class balancing... or possibly all of the above.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Hope they start focusing on realm populations issues, as they are a much bigger problem in NF than they are now (i.e. the realm with most players take and hold most keeps and relics on 95% of the servers).

vintervargen

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
I'd expect 1.71 will include either something for tanks to do at keeps

so you want every class to have a unique ability that would benefit any given situation? that would kinda remove the fun in having different characters, why play several if they are good at the same things? :)

tanks are good for bashing doors, casters better for defending. 'live with it' ;)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
When the relics are reset n stuff in NF, we will see who needs nerfing :D and we got Friars AOE Stunning Moehahaha and Reaver's bombing ! I Bet Soruu, is already researching teh bugs in 1.71 :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Clipse said:
When the relics are reset n stuff in NF, we will see who needs nerfing :D and we got Friars AOE Stunning Moehahaha and Reaver's bombing ! I Bet Soruu, is already researching teh bugs in 1.71 :D

yes sure...you get friars ae stun...they cast it for 2s (if not mezzed/stunned there), then it takes 3s to tick for the first time......what a useful RA.

Btw...I think Kagato is right...I'm pretty pessimistic, too :(

vintervargen

Banned
Clipse said:

haha, i tried to read up a bit on vnboards to get some glimse of what NF looks like, but just couldnt stand all the retarded yanks :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
vintervargen said:
so you want every class to have a unique ability that would benefit any given situation? that would kinda remove the fun in having different characters, why play several if they are good at the same things? :)

tanks are good for bashing doors, casters better for defending. 'live with it' ;)

ooh I seem to have a load of words in my mouth I didn't put there in the first place... how did they get there.

Nice selective quoting, I'll try again and see if you can read more than 4 words this time...

Currently tanks are miserable in keep takes and NF is mainly focused on keep takes - there are other things for them to do but for the most part it's back to "tanks pre-SI". I said: either they'll put something in for tanks to do in keep sieges OR (note the "or" - alternatives!) they'll try and encourage more open field fighting so there's some more diversity of actions...

What I didn't say was "OMG MYTHIC SUXXORS MY TANK DOESNT PWN WAAH MAKE SIEGES GO AWAY AND GIVE ME ROCKETS TO PWN THE CASTERS WITH"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom