Religion What would you do for 8 years more life?

leggy

Probably Scottish
I couldn't do anything with 5 minutes, other than count them until they were gone. I'd pay for a BJ.... would probably be able to fit in 2.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I look forward to a world when you aren't on this earth as a result of diabetes

Oh you're one of -those- people who think diabetes is just for fatties. An ignoramus in latin terms.

even if the same old trolling cunts are attempting to derail it and wage completely unnecessary personal attacks

Those "trolls" answered what was asked(as in "why not?"), but if the reasons don't fit your trainer mind then they are no good and -then- the attacks start. We replied in kind to a cunt on a bike.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Accusations of some of us being "smug" I put down to one thing - and remember I spent 20 years in the same place as you all - guilt and maybe a little jealousy, so you strike out at the messenger.

There you go. That's the point where the thread went from "let's talk about exersice"(which there is a big thread on already you moron), to "you all are lazy unfit cunts and i'm better then you".

And kindly do what you ask of me, f*ck off if i'm not quoting you you miserable annoying cuntface.

Actually nevermind, for the first time ever in ALL of history of posting on BW/FH, i'm just gonna put you on ignore. Yeah, that sounds reasonable, since every post you make is this suit wearing highhorse bullsh*t that reeks of a selfish arsehole who preaches one veything and does absolutely nothing about things.

And to the rest of the people of this forum; you're welcome ;)

Last edited:

leggy

Probably Scottish
Oh you're one of -those- people who think diabetes is just for fatties. An ignoramus in latin terms.

Sigh.

I never said anything about fatties and I suspect that I'm a lot more informed than you on health issues. I simply referred to a well established correlation between bad health choices and [type-2] diabetes. I never once stated that diabetes was limited to fat people but well done for taking a flippant remark out of context.

In fact, other than the pseudo-intellectual bullshit you spout on a daily basis, the only thing you seem informed about is PCs and PC gaming. So maybe you should be careful before calling others ignorant.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
[type-2] diabetes.

There you go, good boy, now remember the difference.

And also remember that not only bad health is a type 2 diabetes cause.

So maybe you should be careful before calling others ignorant.

Thing is, you were, on that issue.

EDIT: and i won't apologise -ever- for making sure i don't point out those things when people make ridicilous generalisation comments on diabetes. Not your fault though, same victim of the mediaspin as everyone else.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No point in arguing with Toht, @leggy old bean - he takes normal conversation as an attack (especially when the "attacks" he mentions happen long after the moaning trolling shite is already in full swing) because he's got more sand in his fanny than any human being in history...

There you go

That quote you provided isn't an attack, by any stretch of the imagination, to anyone but someone who's obviously feeling incredibly over-sensitive on the subject. Anyone else could take that gently made point and counter it with a rational explanation that would illumniate a discussion.

You just started crying like a big baby. As usual :)

Edit: Wow. Ignore. For gently suggesting you might be feeling guilt and or jealousy in a non-sweary accusatory manner, and saying I identify with those feelings in the very same sentence!

Jeesus! I must have hit a nerve! Result! :D

Last edited:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Edit: Wow. Ignore. For gently suggesting you might be feeling guilt and or jealousy in a non-sweary accusatory manner, and saying I identify with those feelings in the very same sentence!
It might be that arrogance that rubs people the wrong way. You assume that people who don't want to be like you are jealous or feeling guilty. At least for me it is 100% not the case. It is like the therapist repeatedly asking "why are you so angry" when the answer is "because you keep asking me why I am angry you massive cunt".

And as a sign off for this now pointless thread to keep saying you are doing something and it makes you better than everyone while suggesting everyone needs to do the same is preaching.

leggy

Probably Scottish
There you go, good boy, now remember the difference.

And also remember that not only bad health is a type 2 diabetes cause.

I don't need to remember anything. You chose to assume (incorrectly). Assumption is the root of all ignorance. My comment was a flippant joke aimed at people who don't like exercise for whatever reason they choose at the time.

Now, while this condescension would usually upset me, I know you are enjoying the ridicule to some degree :)

So listen up fatty, do some exercise or you're not as good as Me and Scouse.

leggy

Probably Scottish
No point in arguing with Toht, @leggy old bean - he takes normal conversation as an attack

I should know better. It's more the fact that most of my comments are taken out of context for the sake of an argument. It wouldn't usually bother me but the conversation has been derailed again because we're all handbagging each other in the face. I put it down to boredom or some other dissatisfaction with his life :) ... I'd be pissed off if I was Toht too.

Right - I'm off to do some exercise because that makes me superior. I'll see you chubsters in a bit :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't need to remember anything. You chose to assume (incorrectly). Assumption is the root of all ignorance. My comment was a flippant joke aimed at people who don't like exercise for whatever reason they choose at the time.

I assumed nothing, it was an ignorant comment on diabetes. It's like saying all cancer patients desereve it because they all smoked.

I do take that sh*t personally, even if joking or not, and actually am pissed off when people use diabetes like that. That's the only nerve hitting thing on this thread :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You assume that people who don't want to be like you are jealous or feeling guilty

Really? When I put a caveat in the very same sentence that I used to feel exactly that way myself - jealous and guilty - so perhaps someone else is too?

That's not arrogance. That's not condescention. That's asking a question and being honest. The fact that toht has blown up like a giant sissy at something so softly-cushioned makes me immediately think that I've hit it right on the money.

Or are we not allowed to discuss how people feel on FH without them pulling a hissy fit?

leggy

Probably Scottish
I assumed nothing, it was an ignorant comment on diabetes.

You assumed it was a statement of fact (Why? I have no idea) and that by excluding details I didn't know any better. It wasn't and I do. Humour, no matter how bad, doesn't benefit from over explanation.

Anyway.. this nonsense is getting us nowhere :) ... Let's move on.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I've just got back from a run. All that extra oxygen pumping through my brain helped me come up with the genius idea of having an ice cream in the shower to cool off. I have no regrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom