xxManiacxx said:
no u are not anymore shike ;)

Excalibur/Prydwen
Level Reward Bonus Camp Bonus RvR Bonus Hookpoint Purchase
Albion 7 81% 0% 100%
Midgard 5 99% 0% 100%
Hibernia 6 98% 0% 100%

Midgard is more "underpopulated" now

those numbers take more into the calculation than just that actual numbers of players though so it kindof says nothing :)

Ive seen some quite massive midzergs last iRvRsession in albland so I really dont agree with Mid dying or going downhill or whatever which Tesla seem to think.

I'd say hibs runs most groups searching for FGaction and zerg abit too, Mids run quite abit of both and albs run very few groups searching for FGaction but nevertheless, the albzerg is still, as usual, very strong. I have never seen so many midstealthers as Ive seen lately though.

spook

Fledgling Freddie
and you also seem to enjoy running in to albvsmid fg fights too

Indeed it does happen, we've been a bit unsure on our policy in those situations, but I think I can only recall 2-3 incidents in our GG where we directly added on such a fight without thinking that it was already a zergfight or didn't notice fight already happening. That being with me present in the group, I can't say what's happened the times I haven't been there.

As shike says, please pm him to talk if you want.

But I know how our currently policy is, and unless in doubt you'll see us stride by a fight 90% of the time, hoping to obtain a 100% rate soon :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
those numbers take more into the calculation than just that actual numbers of players though so it kindof says nothing :)

Ive seen some quite massive midzergs last iRvRsession in albland so I really dont agree with Mid dying or going downhill or whatever which Tesla seem to think.

I'd say hibs runs most groups searching for FGaction and zerg abit too, Mids run quite abit of both and albs run very few groups searching for FGaction but nevertheless, the albzerg is still, as usual, very strong. I have never seen so many midstealthers as Ive seen lately though.

Well those numbers are what hibs have been throwing in our face everytime we have shown that hib numbers have been near equal to mid ;)

And hibs can manage quite some numbers aswell as I saw yesterday around nott <->bled :p

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm dunno.
Personally I play to relax & have fun.
Can DAoC be considered challenging??? o_O

Well, challenges tend to amuse me, especially if I believe that I'll eventually be able to overcome them through practice.

Fighting a group of rr9-11 mids or albs with our newly formed GG which is averaged around rr5, poses a challenge to me. Naturally, one could say you just need to pick the right target and then assist and you should win, but I think we all know it doesn't work like that.
Though we lose, we still earn experience for the next fight so we get stuff to build with.

You can't exactly class a FGvsFG fight in daoc as the same challenge you'd get from strenous physical challenge, it's more along the lines of a chess game or so.

<shrug>

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Well those numbers are what hibs have been throwing in our face everytime we have shown that hib numbers have been near equal to mid ;)

And hibs can manage quite some numbers aswell as I saw yesterday around nott <->bled :p

any idea if one can pull out the numbers of active players on the UKcluster somehow?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Roll of Honor shows active players. Don´t think they show how it is in reality though.

A normal week I login over 18 different mid chars :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Roll of Honor shows active players. Don´t think they show how it is in reality though.

A normal week I login over 18 different mid chars :)

yea but a good norm should be 10k+ LWRP to be counted as active in RvR imo, which is the relevant stuff. Looking at the numbers Tuthmes gave, mids are actually pretty dominant when it comes to getting RPs. Hibs are quite far behind in that area, it has abit to do with the current iRvRshit going on ofc but it does prove that mid hardly is a dying realm of doom as some whinemids claim it is. 40% of RPs totals is not a dying realm, thats fucking good and shows the realm have alot of active people playing out there. Which was what the discussion was about in the first place, I think? :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Well we had the oppsite before when we showed hibs racking in much more rps then both albs and mids and were still underpopulated.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Mebbe, but hibs most certainly did not say our realm is collapsing and whined about it 24/7!

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Fg vs Fg is the most fun.
Stealthgrps are ok.
Zerg is boring to participate in but ok to kick the shite out of til you die.
Solo is an alien concept in a mmorpg imo.
Nuff said.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Eh...yes they did!:)

Tuthmes said:
Mebbe, but hibs most certainly did not say our realm is collapsing and whined about it 24/7!

Eh...yes they did!:)
And alot of it!:)
There just where no stop on the whine, not that they werent entitled to it since they did have extremly low numbers in general. But their high rvr devotion and strong defencive classes more than made up for that in New Frontiers.

(not sure about the exact numbers but xxManiacxx is right when hibs on prydwen had the highest lvl of underpopulated bonus they were raking in horrible amounts of rps and outscoring both albs and mids per capita so to say. But ofc thats only to be reconed with...the fewer you have in your realm the fewer you split the rps with. (if all you can find are attacking sergs your bound to get decent rps almost anyway you look at it!:))

/Charmangle

ps. Another thing that made a huge difference for hibs before was also that the cost for keeping towers/keeps were so low. Before cluster (on prydwen anyway) hibs were the only realm that could afford to keep most of their keeps/towers on lvl 9-10 due to the UP bonus they had. ds.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Hmm the only whine in those day's came from mids and albs bitching about the underpop bonus hibs got, because they did have good lwrp's and thus shouldnt get the bonus :p

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Hmm the only whine in those day's came from mids and albs bitching about the underpop bonus hibs got, because they did have good lwrp's and thus shouldnt get the bonus :p

lol 6 more months and that is oldskool :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom