Votes: 15 2.8%
  • zzzz@polls

Votes: 24 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Yes another poll I know.

But I am curious about what kind of RvR is in a majority on these boards so here goes.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
voted : 'other'

i loved every aspect of rvr - from solo to epic battles

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bhalage said:
voted : 'other'

i loved every aspect of rvr - from solo to epic battles

Good point and exacly the reason I put the "other" option in. There are plenty of folks that enjoy every aspect of RvR equally much but I didn´t put in multiple choices because it can make the results look odd.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice poll, will be fun to see how ppl vote.

My priorities according to your vote options would be:

1. Zerg RvR (like Insta RvR)
2. Siege RvR
3. other (like in Relic raids)
4. Mixed group RvR
5. Solo RvR
6. FG RvR

Reason for priority 1 is that this gives the best option to have most players in rvr, no mater if expirienced or not, no matter if they have the "correct" RvR spec. or not.

Reason for priority 6 is that here "only" the correct type and spec. of chars have fun in going to rvr, i.e. if you have a Friar or a summoning specced Spiritmaster, or a Healer with the "wrong" spec. you can FORGET going to RvR.

other priorities in falling order, from the 1 for most activated players can have fun, to 6 the lowest numbers can have fun.

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster Danish Huscarls
Mid/Pryd-Excal Cluster.

auroria

Banned
Vonwar said:
Reason for priority 6 is that here "only" the correct type and spec. of chars have fun in going to rvr, i.e. if you have a Friar or a summoning specced Spiritmaster, or a Healer with the "wrong" spec. you can FORGET going to RvR.

Best regards

Vonwar
Mid/Pryd-Excal Cluster.

if your summoning spec in rvr you can forget rvr in any case :p only fun with it is to get a fullbuffed ml9pet, and let some stealther jump you, and then pop ml9 and stand there using cl heal or something till he's dead :p

I prefer fg rvr and mixgrp, duo/trio can be very fun :) /waves at akagi and geeeeerina

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
"FG RvR" will come out on top because even the opted grps that pile on the zerg battles will describe themselves as doing "FG RvR".
And yet Agramon is empty...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
the i like running fg when there is instant rvr an farm all the solo/duo ppl then whine about when they add on my fg fights is mising :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Only thing I dislike really is endless standoffs and camping, shame there's plenty of them - OF roaming zergs used to be fun. At least I remember them being fun.

Mixed grps can be a laugh, but lot of peeps will either solo or run in fixed/opted grp, nothing in between.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
the i like running fg when there is instant rvr an farm all the solo/duo ppl then whine about when they add on my fg fights is mising :)

It can be put in the "other" ;)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
auroria said:
if your summoning spec in rvr you can forget rvr in any case :p only fun with it is to get a fullbuffed ml9pet, and let some stealther jump you, and then pop ml9 and stand there using cl heal or something till he's dead :p

I prefer fg rvr and mixgrp, duo/trio can be very fun :) /waves at akagi and geeeeerina

I am fully aware of that, i have 3 different Spiritmasters all ml 10 for 3 different purposes.

I was just mentioning the summ sm to give an extreme overdriven example to make the understanding of the reader easier ;)

Best regards

Vonwar

Mid/Pryd-Esca

auroria

Banned
Vonwar said:
I am fully aware of that, i have 3 different Spiritmasters all ml 10 for 3 different purposes.

I was just mentioning the summ sm to give an extreme overdriven example to make the understanding of the reader easier ;)

Best regards

Vonwar

Mid/Pryd-Esca
oki good :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I favour duos and trios, when they are with the right people :)

/hug Rid, Das, Kal xx

spook

Fledgling Freddie
The people preferring Zerg RvR should be happy that FGs hit their zerg, as that's a challenge to overcome also, and that's what most of us are playing for, isn't it?

FGs take a risk of hitting a zerg, if they stand around for a couple of seconds too long, they'll get overrun by a dozen casters and scouts. Of course an opted FG will have great chance of taking down quite a few from the zerg, but no one said the zerg can't try to organize a bit, split assist and such. There ought to be at least 3 casters listening to a guy saying "hey, I'll debuff and you assist?"

Besides, dying to an FG while in the middle of a zerg or dying to that caster in the opposing zerg, where's the difference?

I choose FGvsFG, as that's what we're ultimately striving for with our guildgroup when it's out and also what I find the most fun. That said, we're never afraid of taking a different challenge, which hitting a zerg with 3 tics, 20 casters, some tanks and scouts are, in my pov. Besides, we need rps at the moment, it's fun fighting the rr9-rr11 mid group running as we improve most of the time, but without toys it often gets onesided unless they make a grave error.

Btw, yes our GG is part of the "vicious circle" as we hit solos, duos and trios when running, unless it's a known name which we know stays off our fights. The risk of having them join in on our next fight, should we get one over the next ridge, is something we're rather without. WHEN we get it though, we try dealing with it as it arises. But why cure when you can prevent? Don't think we whine though, at least not publically... Vent is steaming now and then though ;)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda hard to reach the majority of the playerbase from such a poll since the majority ain't on these boards.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Kinda hard to reach the majority of the playerbase from such a poll since the majority ain't on these boards.

xxManiacxx said:
Yes another poll I know.

But I am curious about what kind of RvR is in a majority on these boards so here goes.

kinda easy getting the know the majority of these boards wants :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
its only a poll though Phule.

Its good if the game has all of these as options to be really honest.

I lubs FG RvR the most but that is something that takes time and is really something for certain evenings. There is not so much flexibility with it and when the other FG's decide to go to the zergy area and skip agramon it can be a bit depressing :<

iRvR is good for a chilled out 20mins charging around like a nutter - although it does get repetitive very fast.

Definitely good fun is being in a zergs going after keeps/relics. At the moment most of me effort is going into getting me shade ready to go back out. Almost there.... :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:

As I wrote I wanted to know what ppl here thinks.

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

You can approximate the full playerbase's current activities (at least for mid and alb) doing /who Hadrian (zerg), /who Emain (soloers) and /who Agramon (real FGvsFG). Treb a keep until flames go up and you see how many flock to siege war.
Surprisingly Aggromon is almost always empty, even tho almost everyone and his brother on these boards votes FGvsFG. The mystery...

Merino/Yeyi

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Merino said:
You can approximate the full playerbase's current activities (at least for mid and alb) doing /who Hadrian (zerg), /who Emain (soloers) and /who Agramon (real FGvsFG). Treb a keep until flames go up and you see how many flock to siege war.
Surprisingly Aggromon is almost always empty, even tho almost everyone and his brother on these boards votes FGvsFG. The mystery...

Merino/Yeyi

That's completely untrue.

Firstly, all FG albs will port to HW to get to Agramon (which isn't used much at the moment). Secondly, half of the FGs will be roaming around HW.

You can't use /who as a method of approximation.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I also do have a point with this poll which I will post about at a later date :)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
I liked all aspects, i just didnt like how its devided.. you have opted fg's or a camping zerg or small stealth grps...

As long as a zerg is on the move with a goal like getting relliks or taking a keep its great.. Camping zergs are shit...

small groups are great fun too bad all you encounter are either stealthers that popped each other, opted fg's or a zerg and an occasional soloer who will be left too roam.... :(

Only ran with some opted people a couple of times but it was still more or less a random grp, wich was lots of fun aswell as we/I finally stood some sort of a chance vs the fixed grps :D (but it is hard too get into such a group when you are not part of their regular rvr materzzz)

And solo aspect is great fun too if you can get a fair fight that is... Mostly it is the small stealth grps that wtf pwn the soloer. and if you are a visual soloer ull get ganked by almost anything :(

Too summarize; evry aspect is great when played too my satisfaction :drink:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i choose other cause i like to play different characters or i would get awefully bored. Love to solo...but also like to play in gg with eld/bain sometimes..and trios duos with some other tanks/bard is also fun. I dont like rvr to be too static..i want it to change a lot so i dont know whats gonna happend. thats more exciting imo.
over and out..

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Interresting pull actually!:) Only 1 problem...:)

xxManiacxx said:
Yes another poll I know.

Only problem Id say with the pull (its interresting to see the variance:), is that I would guess that most of the random players that enjoy serg/siege are less likely to be reading these forums (atleast the rvr part) since that usually comes with more hardcore play doesnt it ?

Just a thought, it wount make the pull any less interresting though!:)

/Charmangle

Edit:
Missed this but still my thoughts anyway!:)

xxManiacxx said:
As I wrote I wanted to know what ppl here thinks.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
siege being my first choice, zerg being second :) changes according to class tho, zerging on warrior is no fun as things usually die before i reach them same with siege cant do shit on a tank defending a tower/keep than what i could do on my casters.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
prefer FGfights and solo, tho solo is dead these days so i stick with our GG, I dont pug either nor do I find it fun in sieges or zergs. It can be good RPs as a caster but it sure as hell isnt fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom