What RvR has come to - Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kraben

" Aha, it seems that some Excal person had to join in on the discussion and comment on things he has no knowledge about. "

Ok he cant comment something that is pretty obvious? The facts has pretty much been straighten out by both the BO group, non-BO-members in the BO group, the albs? Grivne surely mussjudged the situation yet having a hard time to admit it. The argument of leaving the mid groups to die is utterly lame..

How on earth could you expect the BO group to stop, anylyze your group, see how high rr's on avarege your group consists of, your setup etc etc. All they saw was 2 fg mids fighting a fg albs. PE in this case but that doenst change a thing - its still 2 fg v 1 fg.

K

Kelmorian

i _did not_ missjudge the situation and i am 100% sure that the BOmix group was ahead of us all the time, couse i had my eye on them 100% from that we left mmg.

i would NEVER have jumped in if i didnt know that BOmix group was there.

C

corranhorn1

Originally posted by Kelmorian
i _did not_ missjudge the situation and i am 100% sure that the BOmix group was ahead of us all the time, couse i had my eye on them 100% from that we left mmg.

i would NEVER have jumped in if i didnt know that BOmix group was there.

So let me get this right. If it was just another random mid group and not BO group YOU would of left the other group to die? Doesnt that sort of make this intire arguement flawed now as you now look to be a hypocrit in my opinion. <shrugs>

K

Kraben

" i _did not_ missjudge the situation and i am 100% sure that the BOmix group was ahead of us all the time, couse i had my eye on them 100% from that we left mmg.

i would NEVER have jumped in if i didnt know that BOmix group was there. "

So basicly your saying that you were following BO group around ( leeching? ) and you wouldnt have helped your fellow realmmates if you knew that BO group was running away and you didnt want to die?

M

mavericky

Originally posted by corranhorn1
So let me get this right. If it was just another random mid group and not BO group YOU would of left the other group to die? Doesnt that sort of make this intire arguement flawed now as you now look to be a hypocrit in my opinion. <shrugs>

He was meaning if there hadnt been a group engaged with the albs (BO mix of not)

F

fayle

He means that he wouldn't have engaged the albs if it was only his group.
Think that was obvious, don't try to twist his words plz.

K

Kraben

and btw:

" Dont argue with this person - hes too young to have a point of view. "

lol.. so age now has something to do with it? Try some propper counterarguments instead of pulling in such lame factors as irl age... If you really want to, then how can you know what kinda school he is talking about? :(

I happen to know Skyrie irl and no, im sorry to disappoint you but he is not the youngster you would like him to be..

K

Kelmorian

go farm somewhere else if you just wanna make me look stupid.

ppl know what i mean, ofc i wouldnt have left another mid group to die, that is something you dont do. I would have engaged with the goal to win.

With the BOmix group, i had the goal to assist.

H

hangianix

Originally posted by lacroix

As it happens, I have always been primarily an Pry/Alb since beta

Who can prove it?!? :D

/kiss
/hug

F

Farnis

Originally posted by Kraben

lol.. so age now has something to do with it? Try some propper counterarguments instead of pulling in such lame factors as irl age... If you really want to, then how can you know what kinda school he is talking about? :(

I happen to know Skyrie irl and no, im sorry to disappoint you but he is not the youngster you would like him to be..

calm down dear i was just joking

By the way - ive tried the counter arguments, and it doesnt work with some peeps. All that happens is the morons (TM Lissandra) twist your words and ignore the salient points....so why bother - certain members of BO certainly dont bother to use counter arguments when yelling their insults so why the f*ck should I?

Im sorry for the harsh words - but im f*ucked off to the hind teeth with people telling me and my other REALM mates how and when and where I can do certain things....and everytime it is the same voices bleating on and on and on.

L

lacroix

Originally posted by hangianix
Who can prove it?!? :D

/kiss
/hug

lol :D hm, don't know, as you tend to be busy in Odins ;)
but you know, I am always with you in spirit:p
especially when I hear that song, you know, ... :)

/hug

M

Makwaerk

Wohuuu Gratz BO think you have made it to be nr 1 RvR guild.

Longest whine tread in prydwen history, it is no small task gratz , Np and Pe bow for the master's :D

K

Kelmorian

you botherd to read the whole thread?

wasnt a whine against BO (as said before)..
it is a whine/flame/whatever about mids letting other mids die.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

<nods>

mids letting other mids die

Aye... and what this thread is about, is that this should NEVER happen.

So much for realm pride.

K

Kraben

Ok Farnis :) I agree that this thread has gone a bit too far by now.

A thing is that I agree with Aldrick and I can understand him getting frustrated about people not listening. Dont share your opinion there, but I guess we wont ever agree.

N

Ncr-

my conclusion: BO still hasn't changed one hair, oh well let them keep playing leet like they would call it, as they... oh forget it :wall:

L

Larssi

Sup... Now the real question which I'd like to ask is: How do we blame GOA for this? Talking about the thread. Please tell me this is not realm (midgard) spirit represented here. The "us" and "them"?

Lots of dirt throwing and disrespect towards eachothers. Sometimes it's good thing to not post too if you have nothing positive/constructive to say. Flame after flame is silly.

Respect others in their way of gaming, be it that some want 1fg vs 1fg and some feel like it's warfare and all is fair.

Respect other players feelings as you and they are part of something, a realm, a team. This is how the game has been designed. Realm against realm against realm. Consider looking bit after each others.

If you see a fellow realm group fighting, ask if they need help, help if they do and don't if they don't. If you don't want to add, then hang around and see if the others loose and fight to revenge them if able. Help them get ressed and back to their feet.

It's clear that there's a caps between players and groups in RvR. And the cap is just getting bigger. Doesn't mean people can't be civil.

S

scarffs

All agree that i close this thread now ?
Seems nothing useful is being said lately.

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by faderullan
Bo let albs and mids have a fair fight and didnt add. Whats wrong with that? I try do that too. After all, im after fair fights. Those are the fun ones and not the ones when you just slaughter the enemy and get rp for it.

Salute to BO and keep this up.

Your one of my mates...but you sound like a total ass saying that
You fight for your realm OVER team. Leaving realm m8's to die to albs was really low.
Do BO accept rez's from other members or midgard? or they group with other members of midgard? but they will not help them againt albions(Their enemy??)?

If you want a 1 team game play CS or another Team game....

A

Arflane

Re: Well...

Originally posted by Urgat Rip-Eye
At the end of the day, we are at war ladies and gentlemen...

So don't be surprised when the 99% of players who understand what that means, join in on a fight to help their comrades defeat the enemy... whether theycalled for help or not.

The enemy must die... quickly.

Couldnt agree more tbh

K

Kraben

Ncr is just pissed that he got rejected when he apllied to BO :)

S

scarffs

Enough time lost over this.

It had to be said, it has been said and everyone is still saying it.
I see even threads over this thread popping up.

So, lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom