What level are you now?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
just over 2 months into the game - what levels are people mains atm?

I'm 35 at the mo - going at a steady pace but starting to feel the grind a tiny bit!

eksdee

FH is my second home
49, but haven't done any grinding at all since 46 or so, just instances, dredgion and pvp.

multiple people in my guild have a level 50 plus a 40+ character, one having a 50 and a 49. it makes a stunning difference how quickly you can level if you twink your character a bit. you can pretty much do 1-40 in a week.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Level 50, PVP is blossoming on telemachus, dredgion, DP, world bosses, etc having a lot of fun.

On the levelling front:

if you +10 a level 4 green you'll be using it until 20-25, do another one for mid 20's and yeah you can do 1-25 in a day if you want to.

A level 25+10 wep will last you until xenophons at 41 most likely.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Just dinged 40.

Grind is very noticeable but i'm breaking it up with regular groups, pvp, rifting etc.

eksdee

FH is my second home
got to 50 and was insta-bored, i didn't rush to 50 and yet still there was no pvp action other than keep zergs in the abyss. dredgion amounts to the losing team training for 60 minutes and rifts suck since you end up fighting low levels all the time :(

i have to say i feel everything about aion's mechanics could mean a great pvp game, but i don't see it right now. perhaps it is best to come back in 2-3 months :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
2 - 3 months wont see a difference... try half a year to a year.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I stopped at 45. Will consider a return in the future if the pvp situation improves and they remove the silly grind.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
that means never then .. heh .. every one wants lvls given to them on a plate so they can get to max lvl asap

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Because the pve is absolutely SHIT.

It's a korean grind all over again -> shit, shit, shit.

The pvp has promises but those promises will need a couple of months to flourish and develop.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
pve is fun in instances like steel rake and such :)

and i like the quests mostly

its all personal taste and it seems you have none ;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Steel Rake is a 4 hour bore-a-thon of mob grinding & bad drop chances.

Have you seen the end-instances? Drop rates are absurdly awful.

Quests are grind;grind;grind. Some quests were great; nestled between the thickets of 'grind this, grind that, eat 500 shoes, repair 500 shoes.'

If you honestly think aion's pve is anything to rant about then you need to go to WoW - where the pve will blow your mind in comparison.

Pvp in the future when its flourished -> aion, Pve -> WoW/LoTRO full stop.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
that means never then .. heh .. every one wants lvls given to them on a plate so they can get to max lvl asap

no, we just want it to be interesting.

sitting at a spawn botting isnt fucking interesting...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
PVP is awesome, havnt touched an instance in weeks though.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
pvp in this game never really got me, some of it were decent but mostly it just felt like a bad copy of DAoC's rvr mixed with WoW's utterly crap Wintergrasp timer.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
While i was leveling in PvP it was a case of Ranged > non ranged tbh.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
that to, while i was playing my first SM i never really had that much trouble kiting melee's. pots or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom