rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Ezeine said:
That means we would have to play with excal albs :puke:

dont worry they stealth zerg just as much as you guys do

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
You know dreami has a rr6 or smth infi too though, right?
Yes it says so in his sig. He cant play it much though if he finds me zerging all the time .. thats why i said he should ask his infil friends..

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Should make a petition to give back str relics to mids so they come out again instead of leaving emain after dying (ty 4 spelling loch!) :(

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
The thing is on pryd, there is the 'best' guilds out, No.1 guild is PE i mean u cant beat them noone can. No.2 is Maelstrom only PE can beat them, noone else, No.3 Proly Eclipse/BO only number 1 and 2 can beat them :p

Errm Some Hib groups do beat those groups PE or Mael. Saying no-one can beats them shows your lack of knowledge of your own realm. As Ed has said there isn't even an Eclipse GG running atm or won't be til I join ;)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Tuorin said:
Errm Some Hib groups do beat those groups PE or Mael. Saying no-one can beats them shows your lack of knowledge of your own realm. As Ed has said there isn't even an Eclipse GG running atm or won't be til I join ;)

ye :d

Zede

Part of the furniture
rvn said:
petition to merge exc and pryd and make all realms playable + remove relics ty

let NF decide that, if the doomsayers are right, will prob happen.

Have any servers in the US ever been merged anyone know ?

Zerach

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
let NF decide that, if the doomsayers are right, will prob happen.

Have any servers in the US ever been merged anyone know ?

Yupp, The yanks merged Andred and Mordred servers, both PvP servers (just like our camlan) due to extremly low (active) population on one of them. That and I also guess they could use some extra server hardware to add ontop of the other servers or something :p

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
The thing is on pryd, there is the 'best' guilds out, No.1 guild is PE i mean u cant beat them noone can. No.2 is Maelstrom only PE can beat them, noone else, No.3 Proly Eclipse/BO only number 1 and 2 can beat them :p

We aren't that unbeatable fyi =0

Had some nice long fights vs Eclipse mixedm8s grp

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

Tuorin said:

His point is still good m8, no1 apart Eclipse, NP and maybe AD can field a near all rr10 group (even mixed) in RvR to beat PE/Maelstrom.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
The Challenge of NF

Kinda a double edged sword, run off to join Mid or easymode Alb or stay in Hib. Staying would be a challenge against zerging Albs and Mids but if people are as good as they think they are then Hib is the place to be, i.e low population, small zergs, running gg's..... or else Hibs just was till 1.71

flame away

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
PE aint unbeatable. We have had many good fights against them.

Although the 5min+ fight at dcx last week must have been the most fun we have had so far.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen sucks, all thats about are albs and more albs since they got strengh relics i see like 10 warders popping every time i have a fight

normally log at 12 pm but logging time has been 10pm last 2 days if albs keep this up there not guna be any hibs at all out saw good few stealthers who play lots log before me because of the state of emain no point going HW or Odins as its dead.

And where are the mid stealthers OMG you loose strengh and you gif up?

can not rememeber when hibs last had strengh relics, people think its a massive difference but thats a load of crap tbh stealther class is about skillz

Merge pry/exc imo will make it lots more intresting expecially with NF inc

When is it coming btw was supposed to be september but it is now october

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Shadster said:
Merge pry/exc imo will make it lots more intresting expecially with NF inc
Merging Prydwen and Excalibur is hardly feasible; what about players that play both servers? Most people do, and then they'd end up with chars in two realms.

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Do like planetside has done merge the servers with a 12 hour change over for characters and they could implement a triple switch so UK could finally play the third realm.

However I do like playing on pryd made many friends.

DAoC has an extremely mature population who are getting quite the bored! With no littluns running around saying wow that armour looks great or one day I hope I can be like you, can I have some gold please!

Games not the same and by the looks of things from the States NF has screwed up. For pryd as well with a lower pop taking the average keep will become very hard.

NWN Deluxe pack till WoW for me just letting my last month trickle away.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Shadster said:
no point going HW or Odins as its dead.

If all the people who moaned HW was dead actually went there, guess what, it wouldn’t be dead.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
And where are the mid stealthers OMG you loose strengh and you gif up?

can not rememeber when hibs last had strengh relics, people think its a massive difference but thats a load of crap tbh stealther class is about skillz

<laugh>

you don't really want to go into the details about stealther 'balance', do you ? :D

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:

So when low realm ranks go into RvR , get ganked 3 or 4 times repeatadly by them, every day of every week. They gunna quit the game or something.

I go back, twice i got ganked in a row outside bolg, but i still kept going. Eventually you guna find a weak spot on the enemy, although maybe best, if PE / Maelstrom roled an alt and join us on the fight to a higher realm rank, cos at the moment the hibs aint getting anywhere, and do you want to see ANY competition at all? Maybe think about it.

Eclipse can beat Maelstrom too :p And met other hibb grps that give us a damn hard fight...
Not like Maelstrom is what it use to be, these days we play with random ppl since not enough from guild to make a grp..
Why we lose to PE ? because they are damn good players and we dont have a set grp going atm

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
His point is still good m8, no1 apart Eclipse, NP and maybe AD can field a near all rr10 group (even mixed) in RvR to beat PE/Maelstrom.

nobody from NP was ever rr10 on prydwen , we only had one rr9

Our Toa group was : rr1,rr4,rr5,rr5,rr6,rr7,rr7,rr7

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
<laugh>

you don't really want to go into the details about stealther 'balance', do you ? :D

ofc im not talking about some people like i see cylian about / salute but all im saying is when mids had relics believe me there where lots about and now all i see is Got , aldoran , bite yourself and now and again some others it just seems mids have disapered thats all i just wana go emain and think who am i guna meet what realm enemey am i guna meet but all i can think of atm is albs its not a whine i just want to encourage mids to come out and kill some albs ;-)

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Well i tried to play camlann and roll a /level cabby. I managed to type /level and get to lvl 5 .. then i moved to my cabby trainer and died before i could click on him. bugger i thought. I released and moved to cabby trainer again and managed to get to lvl 20 and open the spells screen, and died. fair enough i thought. I started setting up my quickbar and found i had a nasty hibbie stuck to me in combat mode. I finished my quickbar and summoned a cabby pet, self buffed, then my pvp timer wore off and the hib killed me. So for a char that had been active for less than 5 minutes i had suffered 3 deaths and the cost of repaying the con loss was 2 gold and i had nothing.

Eventually i joined a group of people and we managed to kill one or two people and managed to die another 23 times. Sometimes the deaths were caused by purple con people (probably 50's) so in a 1vs1 fight you could get pwned by the pbaoe of a lvl 50.

In an hour of play my con had dropped from 60 to 13 and would cost a fortune to recover. It was then that i gave up on camlann having made only a bub of exp.

I guess i just chose the wrong class (shrug).

As for PvP in prydwen i wouldnt know anymore. Havnt done serious PvP there in a while cos i have been; guess where ; ToA farming for artis (and as a cleric this can be very slow) and scrolls. I have started an animist on mid/excal and can see myself moving there.

Merge Pryd and Excal and let people keep all their chars imo. People with chars on both servers .. well ... just make a choice or something :p

You've heard enough from me i imagine so ill shut up now.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Elenos said:
Well i tried to play camlann and roll a /level cabby. I managed to type /level and get to lvl 5 .. then i moved to my cabby trainer and died before i could click on him

Makes rest of youre post sorta useless to read.....if you had played there you would know why....lvl5 dead before trainer.....aight..

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
nobody from NP was ever rr10 on prydwen , we only had one rr9

Our Toa group was : rr1,rr4,rr5,rr5,rr6,rr7,rr7,rr7
Always thought Nick got rr10 in secret (did he have like 5.910.00 or more as last ammount I can remember ^^)

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
i tried playing for another couple of minutes and died 5 times more .. why do i bother?

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
Elenos said:
Well i tried to play camlann and roll a /level cabby. I managed to type /level and get to lvl 5 .. then i moved to my cabby trainer and died before i could click on him. bugger i thought. I released and moved to cabby trainer again and managed to get to lvl 20 and open the spells screen, and died. fair enough i thought. I started setting up my quickbar and found i had a nasty hibbie stuck to me in combat mode. I finished my quickbar and summoned a cabby pet, self buffed, then my pvp timer wore off and the hib killed me. So for a char that had been active for less than 5 minutes i had suffered 3 deaths and the cost of repaying the con loss was 2 gold and i had nothing.

How to start a Camlann char:
Ding lvl 5, suicide on nearest mob, /release city, go train, find freegear, sort qbars, find an exit, go gank xD

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
People who whine about getting chained on camlann are just lacking brains , it's a perfectly "fair" and fun server once you get wise to the new rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom