what happend to prydwen server?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Prydwen server has been dead way too long now....it's lacked those extra 500 odd players for ages and what's goa do? no advertising at all hardly or ways to get new players which makes it become a sunken ship, here in england daoc wasn't sold in many stores when it first got released and if it was, it was on the shelves for one week max or so.(which is sad because we have many gamers just like any other country and could of gave prydwen more being an english server, i have played with countless players and rarely met uk ones)

But also most people are bored of the current zones i guess too and all the waiting to make a group to compete with the tough groups out there.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Prydwen server has been dead way too long now....it's lacked those extra 500 odd players for ages and what's goa do? no advertising at all hardly or ways to get new players which makes it become a sunken ship, here in england daoc wasn't sold in many stores when it first got released and if it was, it was on the shelves for one week max or so.(which is sad because we have many gamers just like any other country and could of gave prydwen more being an english server, i have played with countless players and rarely met uk ones)

But also most people are bored of the current zones i guess too and all the waiting to make a group to compete with the tough groups out there.

Long? o_O

Prydwen was just fine in the summer, made liit LWRP und so on. Just give Mids relics and it'll be fine :O

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
No people to farm then?
All the big RvR hardcore guilds are complaining.. if you want guild vs guild PvP and not RvR you should play camlann.. thats why they made that server so guilds can hold keeps and fight eachoter over relics.. the hardcore guilds + ToA wich have widend the gap between hardcore players and the casual ones are to blame for the server being dead.. Solution is that most players roll a stealther instead.. even stealth war is silly.. ATM 8+ alb stealthers have been camping mmge for 50 mins.. You really can tell Rambo is back and since the char is n00b again he is fixing zee old stealthzergs.. Whats really funny is taht I respecced from ap2 + IP to purge + ts + IP and had it for 4 days now.. thought it might be fun.. well since i solo most of my time havent got a single kill using TS yet since enemies are moving with atleast 3+ the irony..

No offense but guy, u talk like a fuck up xD.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
PRYDWEN IS DEAD

Just need Mids to take Alb relics and it will be ze fun again

Just give em to us, Dreami ;)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
how come when mids lose relics they go inactive:confused: :mad:

alb stealthers pop like crazy when thye have relics~

makes fg rvr a pain.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
PRYDWEN IS DEAD

Just need Mids to take Alb relics and it will be ze fun again

Just need to be able to go to Sauvage as a duo and not get run over by you and your friends who in return /laugh spams us. Just makes me swap frontier when I see you around. Sad.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Prydwen died the day ToA was released :s

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:

Found a copi of toa in my local shop 99KR that like 13$ LÅL . SI was 50 kr so ½ price must be impossible to sell.

Markpul

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Deepfried, personnaly i enjoy playing my friar, the utility is there, less need for a buffbot (but then again friar vs fully buffed melee/assasin class, its going to be tough) only having 1.5spec points a lvl is naff when you need to, spec Enhance 45+ (for self buffs) and Staff 39+, its doable but if you want to have some Rej (for pve, utility) than its just tightening your belt when you meet a 50spec melee class.

salvation has come by grouping with guildies for me :), the recent 'defence /bg' for Alb frontier have been most enjoyable, keep taking is a sight for sore eyes if your emainng (well trying to) or group ganking.

Not meaning to be nostalgic, but Friar being my Main. and pre-SI (and sc) the class was a load easyer to play, competing rvr that is,

even with a full SC <with half the resists not capped>, max stats, some +caps. rvr isn't as tough (Albs having strength relics is a godsend)

less emain, more keep takes/defence imo. at least you know where the enemy are <or have been>

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
Just play alb minn :wub:

ok xeanor.. u pl me to lvl 50 and fix me ml's and artifacts?? ;)

fortunefish

Banned
NO is not dead ffs

read stiky and why r there so many damn people posting here. its because u care about something!

I moved here because it wa supposed to be the nice server and omg it is.

prydwen will live on throught WoW because most of us are dedicated and we will go and PvE for all that damn time so we can beat sum1 in a l33t guild and shout about on guild chat. you all moan about how long artis take but youve all got emm FFS you cant go anywhere without seeing damn wolves of fop or those red blob things that lifetap so no. prydwen wont fall coz people like me will keep trying.

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder what it'd be like if they merged Prydwen and Excalibur??? might be good except the name Prylibur or Excadwen heheehe :eek7:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Weylander said:
Wonder what it'd be like if they merged Prydwen and Excalibur??? might be good except the name Prylibur or Excadwen heheehe :eek7:

Please no! :twak:

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Weylander said:

That means we would have to play with excal albs :puke:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Deepfried said:
the server isn't dead totally the main problem is most people who played and rvr'ed before toa could do so and still compete with most players<apart from the rvr guilds>
now to compete you need ML and artifacts and tbh with the time drain involved i have no chance of getting these so rvr is made even harder
rvr as always been frustrsting but its still fun,there is always some action somewhere but tbh after being killed by hunters/rangers who FZ me then proceed to shoot me and kill me in 2 secs seems kinda pointless going back
i am not a uber player never been one but before toa i could hold my own in certain situations,now i just seem like fodder.maybe my fault for persisting with a friar and not doing what most seem to have done made a FOTM character to compete,but due to time involved i will never be able to make one.
i still enjoy the game and will continue to play but i guess i just have to accept that the main rvr guilds will always dominate the arena.
if NF is just more of the same then this friar will be hanging up his staff and finding a new game to play,although i will always have fond memories of this game.
just my two pennies worth
deepfried rr6<how the fook i get that>
yee but deepie has always been gimpt to :p

constanze

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
Dont bet on it. Most ppl in here hate ToA, and if you are a newbie you now have to both solo to 50 (with /level and moderna to compete with) and then get the arties and gear you need. 1 out of 100 might do this or get his friend to pl him, but in time they'll give up coz they wont ever be able to compete with the uber grps unless they are unemployed and dedicate all their time to get the arties/gear/ML's they need.

/megs

i agree 100 % to this
and thx TOA for making all alts useless

Eroa

Banned
Should have kept the acc's with 4 slots only, less alts all over :)

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
Don't whine about stealthzergs, I've seen you never in anything else but those.

And Rambo has been eBayed, so I don't see your point anyways.

I can count the times ive stealthzerged in daoc on one hand and ive played since beta.. as Feg was playing we duoed alot yes.. most these days i am solo if my brother isnt online.. and perhaps the only reason you think i stealth zerg is that i never come out of stealth near a high RR merc unless there are other mids around i kind of dont like dying... get a clue.. :twak: Ask your so called infil friends how many times their duos kills me every day while im solo...

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Oldfaravid said:
perhaps the only reason you think i stealth zerg is that i never come out of stealth near a high RR merc unless there are other mids around i kind of dont like dying... get a clue.. :twak: Ask your so called infil friends how many times their duos kills me every day while im solo...

You know dreami has a rr6 or smth infi too though, right?

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is on pryd, there is the 'best' guilds out, No.1 guild is PE i mean u cant beat them noone can. No.2 is Maelstrom only PE can beat them, noone else, No.3 Proly Eclipse/BO only number 1 and 2 can beat them :p

So when low realm ranks go into RvR , get ganked 3 or 4 times repeatadly by them, every day of every week. They gunna quit the game or something.

I go back, twice i got ganked in a row outside bolg, but i still kept going. Eventually you guna find a weak spot on the enemy, although maybe best, if PE / Maelstrom roled an alt and join us on the fight to a higher realm rank, cos at the moment the hibs aint getting anywhere, and do you want to see ANY competition at all? Maybe think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom