what happend to prydwen server?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Derric said:
Can't really agree with you here, like...some day ago the RvR night mainly consisted of fighting a bit random hib group (Jarakin, Barlennan, Mormotivator, Iccus etc), and even though it was the same group all the time the fights was a blast, some of them lasting for ages.
So even if it's only one group out you have fought millions of times it can still be fun fighting them.

That's not a random hib grp, that's eclipse.

Mael, 50th ment.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
blah , so this is what I can expect when my mentalist finally is close to 50 and are gonna rvr ? :(

You can expect to get ignored for the next 2 years.

Mael, 50th ment.

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
I like RvR :) PE r pretty good, yes, but at least they aren't camping between Ligen and entrance to Emain like some Mids so we at least r in Emain more than 1 min - grats, Mids, that's the best way how to totally frustrate Hibs to stop going RvR, then u can whine here that we don't go RvR and u have no semi-AFK groups to farm. (omg, they ain't camping? And the FoP's there and stuff is just a coincidence!!) ... I think it's time for ppl to start using Odin's and HW like before ToA but somehow ppl forgot it exists too, there is only zerged Emain or summat.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
blah we only needed 3 hibbies to kill 1fg mids yesterday at amg:p

(hint: DONT RUN INTO AMG ROOM WHEN 2 HIBS ARE PBAEO'ING:p)

btw, i see enuf hib groups wandering trough emain, it's just that yesterday there was galla raid etc.

Mad

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think NF will stop the rot. I hope I am wrong but until then some of the only active Sev left are on Mid/Exc.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I like rvr on prydwen bmore then on excal, on excal its all zerg :X

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Aye Marcus75, you said it when you mentioned population. We really lack people on the server. I guess its been like that for a long time. Daoc got released, everyone thought that excal was the coolest name and joined that. :p Prydwen ended up with a crappy population. We can blame GOA in some ways.. like not doing enough commercials/publishing of the game in english speaking countries. So lets just pray that NF/Catacombs will attract some "newbies".

I was thinking about trying playing my druid a bit on excal now, but then I remembered that I had to do all ml's again + get artifacts... hehe, so that thought is a bit hopeless tbh..

So cant even change server because of TOA.. to much work to start on a new one.. sadly :(

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
I like rvr on prydwen bmore then on excal, on excal its all zerg :X

At least excal got action :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Wanne be lord of the rings fights there... :x

im running with 2 other people trough in emain whole time and there is enuf action imo.

u know theres 1 thing more on prydwen then on excal:p

YEsterday we ran arround atk when suddenly a fg mids popped behind us... we went to atk and suicided... somehow after my group m8's got killed.. no guards attackked me..
All albs just stood there and watched... :p
AND OOOOOOOOMMFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGG THERE ARE MORE BUFFBOTS THEN GRASS SPRITES* IN EMAIN!!! lol :D

when i pbaoed then albs killed me:p

*(gras sprietjes, week nie hoe dat int engels is:p)

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Minn said:
At least excal got action :)

If u call "action" farming lowbie enemies for rps, then Prydwen isnt a good place for u i suppose :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Minn said:
So cant even change server because of TOA.. to much work to start on a new one.. sadly :(
Thats pretty much whats stopping me from changing server/realm :(
Its just too much work to start getting all the artifacts, leveling to 50, getting ml's, getting a decent rr etc.. :(

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
That's not a random hib grp, that's eclipse.

Mael, 50th ment.

Succi's NP, and they use Xxcalibur sometimes.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Succi's NP, and they use Xxcalibur sometimes.

OH MY GOD!! The randomness !!!1... .. . . . .. :|

What exactly is random?
I thought it at least used to be something you might call a "/b lfg!" -pickup group? :|

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
the server isn't dead totally the main problem is most people who played and rvr'ed before toa could do so and still compete with most players<apart from the rvr guilds>
now to compete you need ML and artifacts and tbh with the time drain involved i have no chance of getting these so rvr is made even harder
rvr as always been frustrsting but its still fun,there is always some action somewhere but tbh after being killed by hunters/rangers who FZ me then proceed to shoot me and kill me in 2 secs seems kinda pointless going back
i am not a uber player never been one but before toa i could hold my own in certain situations,now i just seem like fodder.maybe my fault for persisting with a friar and not doing what most seem to have done made a FOTM character to compete,but due to time involved i will never be able to make one.
i still enjoy the game and will continue to play but i guess i just have to accept that the main rvr guilds will always dominate the arena.
if NF is just more of the same then this friar will be hanging up his staff and finding a new game to play,although i will always have fond memories of this game.
just my two pennies worth
deepfried rr6<how the fook i get that>

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Succi said:
or wait for wow :>

Wow doesn't interest me really. I don't find the graphics appealing and the pvp aspect seems crap atm. Never say never tho ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Wow beta sucked imo, tho I'm sure the full version will be better etc :p

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
the lack of people on server makes it bad. (I havent read all the pages so far, just handing out my 2 cents).

Move excal and prydwen together and double the size of emain! :E

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
p0x said:
OH MY GOD!! The randomness !!!1... .. . . . .. :|

What exactly is random?
I thought it at least used to be something you might call a "/b lfg!" -pickup group? :|

Just pointed out the details, it's not a 100% Eclipse group. :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
K?
I don't rvr a lot but last night in Pennines/hadrians there were some great 3 way fights. Prydwen dead? no!

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
PRYDWEN IS DEAD

Just need Mids to take Alb relics and it will be ze fun again

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
You really can tell Rambo is back and since the char is n00b again he is fixing zee old stealthzergs..

Don't whine about stealthzergs, I've seen you never in anything else but those.

And Rambo has been eBayed, so I don't see your point anyways.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, new rambo doesn't stealthzerg afaik... then again, what does he do, other than make an arse out of himself :eek:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Yup, new rambo doesn't stealthzerg afaik... then again, what does he do, other than make an arse out of himself :eek:

New Rambo stealthzergs tons, aoe lulled him and 3+ friends that was stuck to him several times when they were moving towards mmg and my grp came from there.

Anyways, mids are gimped without relics, hibs are comming out in periods cos randoms either don't come or come as 3fg+ (usually doing boring stuff like camping amg - instead of roaming - so they either get wiped by a bigger zerg, (cos no one can get past amg) or kill emain) and albs it's either a lot, nothing, or just PE, which play very nice lately.

Uber fights Dewwic/dreami, and yea it's not a full eclipse grp... Succi joined eclipse yesterday but will still rarely be enough to make a full gg, often need ppl like p0x who leaves to play dow at some point :( and shrubbery from Suicide Squad and mesch from AD, and xxcalibur from tdd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom