• Goa/Mythic

Votes: 80 38.6%
  • Your mom!

Votes: 32 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
This is a good option to find out what people really thinks.

If albs gets most votes, it will prove that most of fh is hibs/mids.
And that means that most albs is either unaware of the current state on the server, or there's less albs :p

Anyway, i vote adding/ fg v 1 etc.
That makes me wanna /qtdforever

AC's only wanna make me.. well. Same as i always do, rvr/pve.

Find it quite amusing that someone like you make a thread like this since the only thing ive seen you do on ur necro arms merc bla bla is adding on everything so why even bother to make yourself even a bigger retard than you are now?

Shadowss

Banned
Lol

albion 22
hib 1 ( i voted that)
mid 1

hahahaha thats proper funny... FH is made of hibgardians!:worthy::puke::worthy:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
It surely couldn't be albs displeased wth the way their realm mates are acting, could it?!

Shadowss

Banned
It surely couldn't be albs displeased wth the way their realm mates are acting, could it?!

dont be stupid.. only ambasher probs coz his a twat.. but other than that..

mids and hibs are worse.. but like you know FH is made of hibgardians so albs cant really argue against them...

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, i just did a quick count of the people who posted in this thread alone, i left one or two out as i wasn't sure what realm they played.

16albs, 9mids, 12hibs.

So thats more than either individually, and only 5 less combined. Grats Shadowss, you are indeed an arse.

Shadowss

Banned
Btw, i just did a quick count of the people who posted in this thread alone, i left one or two out as i wasn't sure what realm they played.

16albs, 9mids, 12hibs.

So thats more than either individually, and only 5 less combined. Grats Shadowss, you are indeed an arse.

k so whats this showing? albs dont QQ as much as hibs or mids?

this thread is obviously going to attract albs due to people QQ'ing about them

kivik

Part of the furniture
Shadowss, may your stupidity never cease to amaze us!
:mad:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
dont be stupid.. only ambasher probs coz his a twat.. but other than that..

mids and hibs are worse.. but like you know FH is made of hibgardians so albs cant really argue against them...

k so whats this showing? albs dont QQ as much as hibs or mids?

this thread is obviously going to attract albs due to people QQ'ing about them

Sorry if it seems like I've started stalking you but it'll stop as soon as I stop noticing this ;). Would you make up your mind on matters or just start admitting when you're wrong. Firstly you're saying FH is full of hibs/mids now when you're proven wrong you're saying it's obviously going to attract albs. Which is it?

To be fair, the poll is slightly biased, what with the lack of ability to multi-vote on more then one option but still; it's just showing you're in a minority...why fight it.

Shadowss

Banned
Tbh im counting way less albs than u did :S name the albs who posted in this thread...

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
My revised list is sorin, down, kiren, sean, bloodc, dandk, thad, outta, ilek, corno, lethul, you, elbe, pooned, muy.

1 or 2 _may_ be wrong, but even if 2 were wrong then that still gives 1 more than hibs.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
I run around with my just dinged 50 vamp (labyrinth drops equiped) for about 4 hours, and ofc as i expected, i give rps to ever i encounter. No probs with that. After those 4 hours i finaly engage a solo rr10 minstrel, he legs it and run away only to return to mezz me and try kill me with his friar friend.
Later about the 6th hour of giving rps round i found an other minstrel, rr5 if i remember well. As the first occation he runs away too.... but after a while he return to fight me. The fight goes well for me considering my equipment and rr and although he use FZ, IP i'm still about to win. Then i notice that his mates are watching from the corner of the roman vila. Ofc they add and kill me just to piss me off.

I played alb to about 4 years with my paladin, and i only reroled to that vamp cos i dont have a buff bot and i wanted to have some chance against my enemies. But as it seams people have turned to shit so much that it doesnt worth fighting anyone these days. And i guess Perverso was so in need of my rr2 rps worth vamp.

We are 200-300 people hardly left on this server. If we dont keep it up to some discent level of behaviour, it realy has no meaning to play at all.

If i die with a new char 100 times i dont mind at all, that is all about making new one anyway. To feel the hard beating ones again, worth to spread rps around to those who kill you. But taking away a victory so patiently awayted is just shit i cant axcept.

Our attitude is what killing Dyvet.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
My revised list is sorin, down, kiren, sean, bloodc, dandk, thad, outta, ilek, corno, lethul, you, elbe, pooned, muy.

1 or 2 _may_ be wrong, but even if 2 were wrong then that still gives 1 more than hibs.

I didn`t vote as theres no option for Hibguard.... probably cos the creator of the thread plays Hibguard
Half that list started out as Hibguard aswell and some still play more then 1 server

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I run around with my just dinged 50 vamp (labyrinth drops equiped) for about 4 hours, and ofc as i expected, i give rps to ever i encounter. No probs with that. After those 4 hours i finaly engage a solo rr10 minstrel, he legs it and run away only to return to mezz me and try kill me with his friar friend.
Later about the 6th hour of giving rps round i found an other minstrel, rr5 if i remember well. As the first occation he runs away too.... but after a while he return to fight me. The fight goes well for me considering my equipment and rr and although he use FZ, IP i'm still about to win. Then i notice that his mates are watching from the corner of the roman vila. Ofc they add and kill me just to piss me off.

I played alb to about 4 years with my paladin, and i only reroled to that vamp cos i dont have a buff bot and i wanted to have some chance against my enemies. But as it seams people have turned to shit so much that it doesnt worth fighting anyone these days. And i guess Perverso was so in need of my rr2 rps worth vamp.

We are 200-300 people hardly left on this server. If we dont keep it up to some discent level of behaviour, it realy has no meaning to play at all.

If i die with a new char 100 times i dont mind at all, that is all about making new one anyway. To feel the hard beating ones again, worth to spread rps around to those who kill you. But taking away a victory so patiently awayted is just shit i cant axcept.

Our attitude is what killing Dyvet.

I'm feeling for you dude, it's really not worth anymore :/

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
I didn`t vote as theres no option for Hibguard.... probably cos the creator of the thread plays Hibguard
Half that list started out as Hibguard aswell and some still play more then 1 server

sorins an alb- and the actual reason isnt even in the list

whys there no "Games so old / Low pop" answer?

its another bait thread imo

who was the rr10 mini?slonomo?

to be fair i kept getting that "bla bla you always run away" but its called kiting and its the only way a minstrel can win against certain classes

should stand and fight vs a vamp thou, only loldefense chars need to be extensively kited

outtamind- cant decide if i commend you for being the only "For_Arthurite" left around here or whether i think your just a bit off the ball

and yea alb is killing off the cluster- cant deny that as an alb

early morning raids mixed in with the biggest zerg, bound to create whine

but that just stems from alb having the largest active playerbase- early morning raids occur because albs are still on and no1 else is, what else they gonna do etc, and the zerg, well we have the most incapable players, all of the casuals seem to be albs- which would also explain why fh is not alb dominated (stupeh half your list are inactive on dyvet iirc)

why do thick ppl play alb- thatd be a better question

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Whining Killed Dyvet :(

Why are people whining tho?

Instead of debating the problem why not fix it?...
Everyone pays to play the game the style they like.... so why force people into 1 playstyle?
The relic being handed to Mids is against some of the community
The relic being took by Albs was against others from the community
The community argues black and blue over whats right and whats wrong but theres never a resolve

People should accept others have their own opinions and not force them into their playstyles
If CM wishes to take ck`s relics etc at 6am thats their playstyle... it`s not against the "Good of the Game"
Same as if players wish to camp OB and distract whats really going down elsewhere on the server or just to play how they wish to... thats their playstyle... it`s not against the "Good of the Game"
If i want to take a tower solo and a fg zergs me as i get the tower to 10% i don`t come post here how lame it is... yea i`m pissed off cos the towers on 10% and i nearly took it... again thats my playstyle .......it`s not against the "Good of the Game"

Why complain here?
We complain simply because we have no respect towards our playstyles
The opinion of IRvR is set in stone now and anyone elses interests went out the window as the concrete set to stone

The only way to stop it is to stop posting here about crap that happens in game
Wether that be getting/doing AC relics or handing them back to the babys crying they can`t compete without them
Or just getting pure owned by little archer dude hugging the tree
Keep ours/your opinion to yourselves or atleast your own realms forums

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Everyone pays to play the game the style they like.... so why force people into 1 playstyle?
The community argues black and blue over whats right and whats wrong but theres never a resolve

People should accept others have their own opinions and not force them into their playstyles
If CM wishes to take ck`s relics etc at 6am thats their playstyle... it`s not against the "Good of the Game"
Same as if players wish to camp OB and distract whats really going down elsewhere on the server or just to play how they wish to... thats their playstyle... it`s not against the "Good of the Game"
If i want to take a tower solo and a fg zergs me as i get the tower to 10% i don`t come post here how lame it is... yea i`m pissed off cos the towers on 10% and i nearly took it... again thats my playstyle .......it`s not against the "Good of the Game"

Why complain here?
The opinion of IRvR is set in stone now and anyone elses interests went out the window as the concrete set to stone

Wether that be getting/doing AC relics or handing them back to the babys crying they can`t compete without them

The only ones who really dictates their playstyles to others are the ones having superior numbers and the ones playing when there's fuck no1 around dude, the sooner u lot realize this truth the sooner the problems can be fixed somehow.
It's too late of course by now, but there's always hope, at least for the next MMO in line -.-

Golly

Fledgling Freddie

Why complain here?

made up my mind and its definitely the latter :eek6:

elbeek

Part of the furniture

Why complain here?

So basically you have just called yourself for qqing over the IRvR?

You are like that character on the Fast Show, the one who agrees with everyones opinion and then disagrees, then agrees.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND.

Sorin

Banned
Find it quite amusing that someone like you make a thread like this since the only thing ive seen you do on ur necro arms merc bla bla is adding on everything so why even bother to make yourself even a bigger retard than you are now?

I never said i didn't add now did i?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
The only people responsible for the decline of daoc on any server is Mythic themselves.

They failed miserably to listen to what it's actual player base wanted, they admitted themselves that they do not know their own game. They had their own little vision of what they wanted this game to be and they forced everyone down that path kicking and screaming without actually stopping to think wether the people paying their subs would like it or not.

To compound this they dragged their heals unforgivebly when it came to correcting long standing horrendous mistakes such as ToA and only just now realise how big a fuck up they made. Sadly much to late, the truth is they are so focused on each new paid-for expansion that they never stopped to correct the old ones to they realised just how many people were quitting.

alarm clock raids and bully-boy realms have been there since the game was realised and we have lived with it, whined about it, joked about and carried on happily regardless for 5 years. To me it's Mythic that have gradually made the game an excercise in frustration more and more over the years and put the final nail in the coffin.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
GoA killed the servers with the fragmentation.

They are not able to defragment.

Launching classic ruleset and Spanish and Italian servers while the game had a declining subscription base is so illogical, I can't picture the guy(s) making this decision.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing is you make a poll to decide whats killing the server, HOWEVER, if the majority is "albion" then clearly every1 on FH are mids and hibs, this really made me laugh

because albs automatically resort to conflict against the others if albs get the most votes, if u look at the results majority is alb and alarm clock raids, so perhaps people shud stop ruining the game for others by alarm clock raiding and relic raiding which albs frequantly do.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
This is a good option to find out what people really thinks.

If albs gets most votes, it will prove that most of fh is hibs/mids.
And that means that most albs is either unaware of the current state on the server, or there's less albs :p

Anyway, i vote adding/ fg v 1 etc.
That makes me wanna /qtdforever

AC's only wanna make me.. well. Same as i always do, rvr/pve.

none of these killed dyvet....
there were enough ppl for fg vs fg etc for every person there was enough..

however the game athmosphere changed a while to very unfriendly, and that was ashame. Now we've realised that its too late to fix.. as ussual

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
How about time killed daoc. There were people doing all the above stuff from day 1 and they will still be doing it when the lights go out. Nothing can last forever.

Shadowss

Banned
Omg hibs ruined the server coz whilst a hib was sucking mythics cock for longer timer on baseline stun but the hib bit it.. and the mythic dude thought " ROOARRRR *throws crashes at prydwen server*" then told all the mids and hibs that albs called them gay... which led to hibgard ..

thats what happened

oh and hibs left coz they didnt get a longer timer or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom