• Goa/Mythic

Votes: 80 38.6%
  • Your mom!

Votes: 32 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorin

Banned
This is a good option to find out what people really thinks.

If albs gets most votes, it will prove that most of fh is hibs/mids.
And that means that most albs is either unaware of the current state on the server, or there's less albs :p

Anyway, i vote adding/ fg v 1 etc.
That makes me wanna /qtdforever

AC's only wanna make me.. well. Same as i always do, rvr/pve.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
haha quite funny really our /as just went "why does any1 let artorous have duels" and every1 was like dunno hes an idiot so i pa roxed u ;>

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Mom most certainly,won't let me play when i want so i can't come and safe Dyvet!

And those AC raids too. Give choices to vote for more than 1 :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
This is a good option to find out what people really thinks.

If albs gets most votes, it will prove that most of fh is hibs/mids.
And that means that most albs is either unaware of the current state on the server, or there's less albs :p

Anyway, i vote adding/ fg v 1 etc.
That makes me wanna /qtdforever

AC's only wanna make me.. well. Same as i always do, rvr/pve.

Should've made it a multiple choice vote really as there are three which are potentials for ruining it. It is no one definitive reason, unless you had of posted up time :D

Sorin

Banned
haha quite funny really our /as just went "why does any1 let artorous have duels" and every1 was like dunno hes an idiot so i pa roxed u ;>

We both know that you can't kill me alone, so ofc you PA'd me gimp.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I think the real question should be 'What do you think killed Dyvet?'
This server is so far beyond rescue it's not even funny. :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
my champ too, shame you need to resort to engaging

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'm grp specced :( but the thing thats killing Dyvet is only low population.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
well i kinda read it wrong.. i read "whats killing daoc"

so voted Goa/Mythic/EA for not supporting us EU servers.

Should have clustered us with a US server.. or char copy..
Guess they dont wanna spend tomuch money on daoc(eu)
Considering Warhammer will be their new cash cow

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
All the endless QQ'ing killed this server. A whine comes in many forms, wether its splattered out in countless threads on this forums, raged towards individuals/guilds/alliances in pm's/chatrooms etc or the frigging IRC.
At some point the whining goes over to a rumour that pps actually starts to belive in. The grass is greener on the other side jada jada jada...If enough pps says it, it must be true.
Propaganda works best when someone known starts the whole thing, or prefere lots of them, who cares what a pointless noob says anyways eh? This server went form playable to disaster long before AC raiding, the AC raids was just the last drop for a small chunk of the community.
Before u blame this and that, start by looking at how U act when something is bothering u/pisses u off ingame. Whats your first response wether its agains a veteran or a newbie. Most of u will get an eyeopener and some just dont care.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
voted Goa/Mythic ..
but would rather have had a Taglim and Taglim lookalikes opp.

course Imo the problem is that you Can play all 3 realms and that so many people do it.. some people just cant stand back from " cheating " that way .. ( farming rps on own chars ) really sucks ..!

I can understand that they want to try playing the other realms.. but i cant understand why it have to be at the same server..

Cant see anything wrong in the other opp..
Albs /hibs /mids. play the game as they like to play it .. ( a diff. way from each player ? )
Adding .. well who of us can say that we didnt ever do it ..? .. so that one has come to stay .. on no matter what server.
AC raids.. the ones online at that time of the day ( me inc ) think its great with some action.. no matter who is AC'ing
Mum .. guess she couldnt care less .

( btw the LAG is a pain in the ass.. but that one goes under Goa/Mythic ;) )

aika

Can't get enough of FH
what other server to play on then? I created my chars long before servers got clustered, should I delete them now? and rp farming their own chars? on same account? kkmate!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
GOA/Mythic, imo.

Mythic for making it hard for new players to enjoy the game. /lv 20, powerleveling, etc. If i tried a game and couldn't find anyone to group with, i wouldn't stick around for long. Being able to buy artis/scrolls/MLs for BPs doesn't make it any better for newbies.
NF is also shit. Bridgecamping and running between a couple of keeps all day long. There's little reason for players to do anything else. The whole porting/dock system is fucked up too.
Instead of making new long quests with OPed items, they should focus more on RvR. Some new siege towers wont solve the poor design of NF.

GOA for making a few dumb decisions and not telling us what's going on. Has it been almost a year now, since they told us they were working with Mythic on a solution?

Adding has always been a part of the game, but with so few people left, you have to go to iRvR or not meet anyone to fight at all, so it becomes more annoying.
The nightly PvE crew doesn't help though. :p

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
what other server to play on then? I created my chars long before servers got clustered, should I delete them now? and rp farming their own chars? on same account? kkmate!

ever heard of having more than 1 account bud ?

( where do you get buffed ? :m00:)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ever heard of having more than 1 account bud ?

yes I heard, but seriously why would anyone do that, when you can get 100k rp in like 1 h with all those rp bonuses

Thadius

Part of the furniture
ANOTHER thread on the subject. Its not one factor, its lots of things, half of which are not even on the poll choices.

One of the things that keep the US servers going is the ability to play all 3 realms, meaning a character from Hib, Mid and Alb. Some of you say thats cheating (its against Arthur's will meight!!!!11), but you cannot expect people to still play the SAME characters they leveled up at Pygmy goblins 5 years previously

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
yes I heard, but seriously why would anyone do that, when you can get 100k rp in like 1 h with all those rp bonuses

unbuffed apparently ? .. LOL .. cant stand those gimps writing in broad.. " anyone got sparecon on bb ? " ..

aika

Can't get enough of FH
unbuffed apparently ? .. LOL .. cant stand those gimps writing in broad.. " anyone got sparecon on bb ? " ..

erm what you on about? I have 2 acc's, just i cant really dual log lately, so yes I ask for buffs from ppl I know.. what does it have to do with the thread?

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
as far as im aware u cant log two realms on 1pc, and i dont have another pc to play daoc on lal, who actually buys a 2nd pc to play daoc on as a bb?

anyhoo, dandk, name and shame the ppl that farm their own characters please i would LOVE to know.

and i agree Taglim is killing dyvet ;\!

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
erm what you on about? I have 2 acc's, just i cant really dual log lately, so yes I ask for buffs from ppl I know.. what does it have to do with the thread?

haha.. gimp Nothing ! ( but you replied to my post making a question.. im just answering ;) )
i just happen to know that some people have been doing it.
another poss. is to take towers /keeps with one realm then log on another realmchar and take it back.
Or
The ones that is trebbing a keep/tower .. and have a char inside to rep it once and a while
etc-etc. :puke:
Loads of chances to cheat... if you want to..!
I just cant find the fun in playing that way.. but it seems that some people here can ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ok, seems you're paranoid, cause i've never seen anyone do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom