Votes: 32 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
The game died ages ago, get on with your lives and stop being milked. :touch:

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Craparoni is perfectle right,Mythic/GoA had nothing to do with dyvet falling,players that think of this game more than it is ruined it by constanlty bitching about adding etc,so they reckon that if they go on another cluster ,thing will be different...NOT,same ppl there so it will be the same

Imo dont blame Mythic?GoA for giving u a decent game and us players ruined by being stupid

P.S. Im not sucking up to mythic...

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I can't picture the guy(s) making this decision.

Pbbly some1 as dumb as the guy that invented this lol

1162982437875391.jpg

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Aslong as it isnt paddy CoC!

Thats the best kind :(

Also Exilion ... Get a clue , GOA have shown their ability again and again to make rash decisions w/o warrant and also a nifty ability to not listen to its playerbase ... and not all servers are the same ;)

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
1. We need more soloers and realm mates that look at you getting murdered. It makes everyone love the game's realm versus realm feature so much more.

2. We need more players that persist in complaining that Mythic is not tailoring the game exactly to their liking.

3. We need more veterans that play in more or less fixed groups to lead by example for the few new players that give the game a go.

4. We need more people to spend time on forums like these to tell the world how miserable they feel after getting ganked in rvr.

These are things we need to force GOA to close down dyvet for good. Feel free to add to the list.

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Errrr..didnt goa listen to the players when they made this game way more easier? thing is players moaned about stuff,goa fixed,then they started moaning again things such as <its was better before :((> crap like that..if i was working for mythci goa whatever i wouldve fuked u all off by know cause even u dont know what u want.....by u i mean the whole of use..

Thats what i think,i aint leet as the rest of ya,but thats what i understand from FH posts and so on..

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
1. We need more soloers and realm mates that look at you getting murdered. It makes everyone love the game's realm versus realm feature so much more.

2. We need more players that persist in complaining that Mythic is not tailoring the game exactly to their liking.

3. We need more veterans that play in more or less fixed groups to lead by example for the few new players that give the game a go.

4. We need more people to spend time on forums like these to tell the world how miserable they feel after getting ganked in rvr.

These are things we need to force GOA to close down dyvet for good. Feel free to add to the list.

5. We need more carebear bullshit from guys like you who consider a fight man versus man murder but 8 men versus one man realm versus realm and who do not understand the concept of a non-existant death penatly.

*yawn*

liloe

It's my birthday today!

And strangely I've seen that work on other servers? Just the forum-whine part is pretty big here :p
I've seen a startup guild on Limors/Alb invite lots of new players and some time later they had 50's, happily zerging around the frontier. Not everyone's playstyle, but it contradicts what you say, cause no matter what, they are happy players who enjoy the game and I really think lots of them could't care less if there is an 8v8 zone at some place, where a few players don't zerg.

I've never been pre-whined on when coming close to a fight on any other server....so maybe the attitude here is different? (and yes, I have done my fair share of running solo on other servers)

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
5. We need more carebear bullshit from guys like you who consider a fight man versus man murder but 8 men versus one man realm versus realm and who do not understand the concept of a non-existant death penatly.

*yawn*
Alright ... actually I find the fact that I have to watch my back against characters of my own realm exciting. It is more of a challenge when you are fighting three realms! :)

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie

*yawn*
Weird "sentence", go to sleep :)

Perhaps my post came across as some kind of whine about loosing a fight. My bad, I shall torture myself by searching the forum for "why add" and read everything.

Murder was perhaps not the right word. Here my meaning of murder is any situation where one of the combatants never stood a chance. It does not matter whether it has to do with specs, skills, numbers etc etc. A Ranger shooting at a lone wizard with bladeturn down ... murder (my favourite). High rr meleer popping low rr archer ... murder (I hate this one, it is so unfair oh noes QQQQQ).

Some idiot realm "mate" watching in plain sight ... the most pathetic retard in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom