Werewolf Werewolf Game Thread

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Vote: Ch3tan

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Indeed night isnt pleasant at all, the day has dragged to a degree and I havent been too active, man flu is nasty and has left me feeling lethargic and apathetic.

Anyhow thats now been and gone and as I do not have a strong feeling against anyone Im going to go with a no vote. It has its good and bad sides which have been talked about by myself and others in the town meeting but for this town and in this situation I think it's the right thing to do.

Vote No Lynch

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Undoubtedly people will group Meg and me together, suffice to say if this isn't a bad guy me next vote is Meg.

Vote: Ch3tan

Uara

Part of the furniture
*peers around to see if Rubric is hiding in some basement somewhere*

Rubric

Part of the furniture
hello folks, i have no idea who the wolf is tbh, but we need to move this along, lynch ch3t or no lynch. GO GO GO.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep look what we waited for. It's quite clear to me that there is a bandwagon against me, and with so few people in town it would be very easy for a power block to capitalise. I see that the votes have been made with no evidence as to why I am to be lynched, other than tit for tat. How mature.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yep look what we waited for. It's quite clear to me that there is a bandwagon against me, and with so few people in town it would be very easy for a power block to capitalise. I see that the votes have been made with no evidence as to why I am to be lynched, other than tit for tat. How mature.

Not quite - you have made many attempts to cast doubt over me, and I know I am a simple villager, which then casts doubts in my mind about you. In other situations I'd let it ride and see what happens tomorrow, but I think we need to make some strong and challenging decisions given we do not have a seer.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No we don't, we have an advantage of numbers over the wolves - the onyl advantage we have. We have no solid evidence against anyone. I find yours and megs block voting and general actions very dodgy, but I can't vote based on that. we have next to no info on anyone else, except that Rubric wants to burn me for no reason what so ever, other than to get things moving.

You and meg only went for me AFTER I said you were both possible wolfies.

A no lynch would give us only one possible death at most tonight and better odds tomorrow, it is very unlikely we will actually lynch a wolf, and even if we did, we would have nothing to go on tomorrow anyway.

The other option is wait it out and force people to talk.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
No we don't, we have an advantage of numbers over the wolves - the onyl advantage we have. We have no solid evidence against anyone. I find yours and megs block voting and general actions very dodgy, but I can't vote based on that. we have next to no info on anyone else, except that Rubric wants to burn me for no reason what so ever, other than to get things moving.

You and meg only went for me AFTER I said you were both possible wolfies.

A no lynch would give us only one possible death at most tonight and better odds tomorrow, it is very unlikely we will actually lynch a wolf, and even if we did, we would have nothing to go on tomorrow anyway.

The other option is wait it out and force people to talk.

i quite agree we have no way to make sure we are getting a wolf a no lynch vote is the only way to limit deaths in the village, and for the record it does to me look like a jup and meg wolf bumming sesion to me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right here is where we stand so far, current vote in italics, vote history before;

Cal - no lynch
Jimmy - no lynch
Ch3tan - no lynch, unvote, no lynch
Aph3x - no lynch
Uara -
Mystic - Jup, no vote, Ch3tan
Jup - Ch3tan
Rubric - Ch3tan

We have 4 current votes for no lynch, needing one more to succeed, Uara has yet to vote. I have 3 votes against me, needing 2 for a lynch.

no lynch - Cal, Jimmy, aph3x, ch3tan
ch3tan - meg, jup, rubric

Now, I firmly believe one of the people voting for me is a wolf, which would mean the likely wolves are : mystic g, jup or rubric. I'd also say Uara is a possible wolf. This is purely based on voting and opinions towards no lynch. So any 2 out of 4 tomorrow. I'm telling you this now, since I very much doubt I will live the night through, so remember what I have said.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Still think of me as you wish, this turn just needs to end.

Unvote: Ch3tan
Vote: No Lynch

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That is exactly why I think you are a wolf, this turn does NOT need to end. Only wolves benefit from cutting investigations short and going to night. We now have no idea what Uara would have voted, no explanation for Rubric's vote.

but too late for all that now.

Will

/bin/su
Indeed. No lynch is the course of action.

Insert flavour text here.

It is now night. People with night actions (i.e. wolves) PM me your victim or lack of killing.

Will

/bin/su
And in the morning, you wake up, glad to be alive.

Apart from Uara, who has been nommed.

villager_mauled.png

Time to vote again.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
No suprises that we lost another one :(

Wakey wakey folks!!!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't think Ch3tan is a bad guy no more....

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think you would have been much keener to pounce on one of us poor villagers.... these wolves seem to have a few drinks first and several starters before finally getting around to their main course, if you get my meaning.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmm, not really solid logic there....

The solid logic would have been that I accused Uara of being a possible wolf... now Uara dying disproves that, why if I were a wolf would I kill a villager I accused of being a wolf?

It could be the old double bluff, of course.

Calaen

Personally, I think Rubric is a wolf.

Little to no input, which leaves his partner having to talk too much to compensate the lack of chatter from his buddy.

SO out of the others who would I nail as a wolf?

Well I would have to say Jup, because he brought to my attention the delay in the killing, which probably coincides with his partners inability to stay awake at all and give any input :p

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Not exactly solid work either Calaen but I get where your coming from, maybe a little bitterness from 1 wolf.

Calaen

Not exactly solid work either Calaen but I get where your coming from, maybe a little bitterness from 1 wolf.

Well we got nothing solid at all :p Just pointing out what my personal justification is behind my thinking.

I would be very suprised, if Ch3t was a wolf, However if he is... He probably would of named his own partner while making his allegations.

This works in the wolves favour, because even if we had of killed Jup or Meg and we actually got his partner, we would then believe that Ch3t was on the right tracks, which would lead us to not consider killing him until it was probably too late.

Maybe I am over thinking the minds of a wolf!!!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well one thing I think is certain is that we can't afford to simply be picked off one at a time, hence we need to be moving towards finding a viable suspect for lynching. I'd peg Rubric for a possible too, by the way.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Well we got nothing solid at all :p Just pointing out what my personal justification is behind my thinking.

I would be very suprised, if Ch3t was a wolf, However if he is... He probably would of named his own partner while making his allegations.

This works in the wolves favour, because even if we had of killed Jup or Meg and we actually got his partner, we would then believe that Ch3t was on the right tracks, which would lead us to not consider killing him until it was probably too late.

Maybe I am over thinking the minds of a wolf!!!

i dont think your over thinking it all altho i do think that ch3t is not a wolf and again im leaning more towards rubic due to being really quite not wanting to incriminate himself altho not sure who i would pair him with.

i do think we should move to having a lynch today the question is who.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
What if we put it this way - who has reasons why we should NOT lynch Rubric?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Because he is too easy a target. While I agree with what ahs been said so far, it really seems to obvious.....

Calaen

unvote rubric

Care to share what your thoughts are at the moment Ch3t?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not sure, I just think it's very convenient to pick on Rubric when he is not speaking up for himself.

Remember it only takes 4 votes for a lynch today, now that means wolves control half the vote. I;d say there is no point voting for anyone yet until more has been said.

Anyone want to disagree with prolonging the day and getting some firm reasoning in place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom