Werewolf Werewolf Game Thread

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well that's pretty much where I was. So, how about we figure out where we stand on taking the risk first. Who's for not lynching at all?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd go with a No Lynch vote if we reach a consensus with noone arousing significant suspicion up to that point...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Mytic and Jup are wolves, game over wp etc.

vote no lynch

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
You see, that is just the kind of thing I am talking about. Meg and I trying to discuss the options and you jump in with a 'Meg and Jup working together must be wolves' knee jerk vote, cos it's a great way to divert attention, eh?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nope, nothing to do with diverting attention. I'll wait for others to speak before answering any more of your suggestions there.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
So suddenly I stand accused of being a wolf because I'm asking people where our opinions are on whether we lynch or not? Silence condemns us all. The only way we can stand any chance is co-operation, no?

So, frankly on the basis of "accusation" followed with "clamming up" I should vote for you Chet but I'm not going to until the others answer as to whether they want to lynch or not.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
im not a big fan of no lynch as it gives the wolfs another free night but saying that everyone is playing tightly and not giving much away.

Uara

Part of the furniture
I think unless someone puts an obvious foot/paw wrong during this first day. I think we should probably go for a No Lynch. A random shot in the dark gives us a 1/4 shot of making a lucky lynch. Not the best odds really especially as then if we were unlucky we'd be down to 6-2 by the morning.
The issue is that on the first day people do have to play quite tightly as there's not much else to go on/tactics to discuss or flaws people have potentially made in what they say.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
The issue is that on the first day people do have to play quite tightly as there's not much else to go on/tactics to discuss or flaws people have potentially made in what they say.

But we're still stuffed after tonight really, as some bastich killed our seer - whatever we do we're really going to have to be shooting in the dark, as you put it, unless a wolfie makes a really obvious mistake....

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Going for a no vote on day one is usually good to get the seer and any other good guys with abilities a chance to do some work, we've lost our seer already though so that is ruled out.

If we go for a random vote based on someone saying something odd, or a feeling someone has and get it wrong we could potentially give away two kills, its a very risky thing to do. Strike it lucky and the position we find ourselves in currently gets a little easier to manage as its 1 wolf against the rest of us, get it wrong and we could be losing two more.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
How about this for an idea - each of us states openly who they think might be a wolf and their reasoning and then we discuss around people's suggestions...

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
How about this for an idea - each of us states openly who they think might be a wolf and their reasoning and then we discuss around people's suggestions...

not sure thats a great idea the wolves then know who on to them and then they in turn are killed off.:twak:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
We're all gonna be killed off soon enough if we don't come up with something :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
not sure thats a great idea the wolves then know who on to them and then they in turn are killed off.:twak:

They could just as easy kill someone that picked somebody else as a wolf, throwing any potential doubts straight onto the person that was accused by the deceased the night before.

Uara

Part of the furniture

This is quite a sensible idea as long as people don't descend into tit for tat voting!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I understand where you're coming from Jimmy but if we say nothing we're stuffed.

So far in all honesty, I don't know who to trust. I suppose I appreciate Jup doing the math but is that is an honest effort or a ploy?

Other than that Rubric voting for Chet as an "old rivalry" is the only other thing to go on. Not only is it not in the spirit of our brand new has no history village but the fact that Chet seems to have ignored it makes no sense?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
To re-ignite an old rivalry VOTE: CH3TAN

Up to me to point out the only sensible action and take the high ground then is it?

vote: no lynch

Learn to read meg, I responded to Rubric by taking the high ground and not going tit for tat.

You and jup are really good at this spin lark aren't you?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yet again Ch3t is pointing fingers with no foundation to base it on.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well, out with it then. As I made the suggestion I will get the ball rolling.

Suspicious in my eyes would be Ch3tan as he seems to be trying to cause suspicion.

2nd to that would be Rubric, possibly in partnership and getting the vote against Ch3t in early when he still has plenty of time to retract it and based on nothing at all.

These are not votes or trying to sway others, but as I said just discussing openly the thoughts I have - I hope others can do the same.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yet again Ch3t is pointing fingers with no foundation to base it on.

I have a foundation, no lynch never favours the wolves on the first day. Objecting to it and questioning it is a very wolfy thing to do. As for no foundation, when I am faced with misdirection and spin, my reaction is to think, hold on, dodgy fuckers!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have a foundation, no lynch never favours the wolves on the first day.

Usually the case, but not when there are 2 wolves, 6 humans and no special abilities to call upon.

Objecting to it and questioning it is a very wolfy thing to do. As for no foundation, when I am faced with misdirection and spin, my reaction is to think, hold on, dodgy fuckers!

Where have I objected to a no lynch? All I have done is point out the unusual circumstances we have in this situation as we have no seer and hence no real way of finding the wolves other than people's behaviour. It's not 'spin', it's fact.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Learn to read meg, I responded to Rubric by taking the high ground and not going tit for tat.

You and jup are really good at this spin lark aren't you?
Not really, there is no spin as there is nothing to spin as I don't know what Jup is or what his motives are (other than his apparent homosexual tendencies). In fact the same is true of everyone else.

Also I can read perfectly well thank you. You've voted into, out of and back into "No lynch" already. That to me is coming across as trying to too hard to make yourself out to be of superior morals somehow. However, that is pretty meaningless because at least your vote is consistent.

Coming back, we're still not addressing the issue of why is Rubric voting for you? It all seems very pointless from where I'm sitting? I think Rubric needs to explain what benefit executing you actually has, no?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I explained all my votes, if you claim to be able to read you can go back and check. Also the other members of the village can as well, so I don't understand why you are claiming I voted without reasoning?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
You probably don't understand because that's not what I am trying to say. I repeat that I think Rubric needs to explain what benefit executing you actually has, no?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not only Rubric, but we need input from all of the folks!

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
lets be honset there is no evedence to accuse anyone today we no nothing all we are doing is pointing fingers (well some are)

vote no lynch

Uara

Part of the furniture
Ok from my point of view. Although I can kinda see where Ch3t is coming from with regards to Jup and Mystic G in that they play off each other slightly (at least thats how I see it). That could be said for anyone who agrees with anyone else in this village. I don't think there's enough there to be burning either of those two. However it doesn't mean I won't be considering them again.
I'd like to hear something from Rubric and from Aph3x first before I start trying to decide which way im going to lean.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok from my point of view. Although I can kinda see where Ch3t is coming from with regards to Jup and Mystic G in that they play off each other slightly (at least thats how I see it).

Play off each other... what... as in talk when nobody else is? Sheez guys, the pregnant pauses in this situation have left it drifting slowly - we might get an outcome by xmas if we're lucky!

Seriously - can people please take part????

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you wanna stick me on a pyre or a rope because I am trying to move things along then please do so immediately - frankly it's been pissing me off sitting waiting for people to participate.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
well frankly there is no point rambling Jup, the rest of us wish to wait for everyone to speak before commenting further. It's a slow day, just chill and appreciate it, because night is not pleasant round here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom