Werewolf Werewolf Game Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, big one finger salute to you Rubric. If you are not a wolf you've fucked the village over because you are being a stubborn arse and don't want to or can't back up or justify your comments. If you are a wolf, BURN.

vote Rubric

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I make that
Ch3t 1
Me 2
MysticG 1
Rubric 2

Any more for any more? Need input folks!

Will

/bin/su
Jimmy has PMed me to say he isn't playing any more. Though I'm tempted to ignore him and make him play.

I'm away this weekend, so I'll so what people are doing when I get back.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
/poke everyone :(

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
We're alive, ALIVE I TELLS YA!

Sorry for my lack of posting before the thread died, as previously mentioned I was having certain issues with my private life, all of which are now resolved!

Soooo where were we...

Oh yeah Rubric was looking like one dodgy mofo and I had voted for someone else, maybe time to change that one.

Unvote Who ever

Vote Rubric

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
<MOD> Gents, Will seems to have fallen asleep briefly. I'll get on his case to send me the game doc to take over and give him a bit of a rest is he wants. </MOD>

TdC

<MOD>all right, I know who the wolves are. Shall we continue? Someone do a vote recap, and we'll take it from there</MOD>

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Think Rubric has the required amount of votes, but you may want to check that.

also, could you PM everyone and let them know we are back on please teedles?

TdC

Gents,

this game is paused while I send wake up pings to everyone playing. If enough reply soonish, I will restart the game. Everyone *not* replying within 24hrs will be modkilled.

edit: wakeup pings have been sent as per 13:00 PM Dutch time.

Regards, Deputy Mayor Teedles

TdC

ok, I have had replies from four of you. game is now open again!

vote tally currently is thus

tally said:
rubric aaa
mysticg a
ch3tan a
jupitus a

of the people pinged, I have not had replies from Rubric, Jimmy or Calaen. They have until 13:00 Thursday to respond / start playing again.

TdC

Gents,

Rubric, Jimmy or Calaen have not made the deadline (plus extra time) and are now MODKILLED: Rubric has not been online since the 7th, Jimmy since yesterday morning and Cal is online, so I am assuming he's not up to playing.

Due to approx 40% of the village vanishing in the dark watches of the night, please let me know if you wish to continue playing.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I wanna find them bastards and hang em high!!! :flame:

TdC

Since Rubric, who you had earmarked to be questioned regarding his potential excessive hairiness, where by questioned you meant burnt alive, and hairiness you considered to be a symptom of his possible lycantropic nature, has been abducted by aliens along with neighbours Calaen and Jimmy, you burn nothing and you retire to the unsafety of your homes feeling both unfulfilled and antsy.

Night falls, most of you can not resist the slow sweet creep of slumber. Some of you can though.

It is now night. Those with night actions, make them known to me.

TdC

<MOD>night action wakeup ping sent. wolves have until 9pm to reply before they catch lycanthro-scabies and die. </MOD>

TdC

<MOD> In 25 mins it will be 24 hours since the wakeup ping, and the wolves will indeed perish horribly. Please respond, or the humans auto-win! </MOD>

TdC

<MOD>by popular request, the game is now paused for the weekend. Werewold Ops resumes monday, 9am! Have a good one!</MOD>

TdC

<MOD>still have not had night actions :eek:

wolves have until 9pm to reply before they catch lycanthro-scabies and die. </MOD>

TdC

In the morning, there is chaos: Ch3tan and MYstIC G lie dead, both apparently members of the lycantropic orders.

werewolf_candidate_mk2_mauled.png

werewolf_candidate_clan_contra_mauled.png

Aph3x and Jupitus eye each other, and by unspoken mutual agreement slink away to their houses. After some time, the survivors meet once again in the town square. Again, few words are wasted. Jupitus has a jerrycan of fuel, Aph3x has some matches. There is some noise, but it doesn't last very long. Aph3x the lycan didn't feel much like joining Jupitus the villager in the great beergarden in the sky, so he had a last minute snack before he left town.

WEREWOLVES WIN!

werewolf_winner_candidate.png

Summary:
there were three wolves and a seer. As Aph3x the wolf survived down to a 1:1, werewolves auto-win. To mess with the game, I made Ch3tan an honorary wolf at the end of the last round, as he had guessed MYstIC G's role.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am just... like... what the fuck??? Someone got turned?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nah teedles made me a wolf over the weekend, cause I outed Rob as wolf.

Teeds said that not everyone had given their night actions, I knew meg was away for the weekend....

So I ate him. But he didn't taste to good.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hehe ok... what a fuckarse of a game... shame :(

TdC

Gents,
how about a game with some extreme time cutoffs? That way you'll *know* beforehand that the game will keep rolling?

Like fixed 12hr days, and 24hr modkill limits or something? None of this pansy "pause for the weekend" lark and stuff!

Answers on a postcard! If I pass my exam tomorrow I may even do some new drawings :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You know I'm always up for these, it was a combination of slackness from all of us that made this one die.

taB

Part of the furniture
Hilarious game - lasted longer than my most recent relationship :)

I would be keen on a time limited game - although going by Easter's Carcasonne games I will probably time out and have to neck a beer.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, so I didn't get lynched but still got killed... Deputy Mayors suck :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom