Werewolf Werewolf Game Thread

Uara

Part of the furniture
I thought beasts with claws were quite good at digging........ :p

:p well as i said its not going to be easy to dig our way out. No claws on me, or at least none ripping into my flesh yet.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's no good, I can't get past my issues. I don't want to be afraid of my own bed anymore!

Vote: Jup

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Get over yerself, Smeggy - I may be a raving spooning homo but I most certainly am NOT a wolf.... retract or we'll end up in a silly tit for tat that won't do anyone any favours.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
... except werewolves, of course...

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fine.

Vote: Nobody

You better work on easing my emotional distress by finding a wolf to lynch then! :eek:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well I'm trying to avoid pointing a finger at the obvious fall guy, Rubric, because without a seer we're going to need to make very careful choices...

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well at least you're pointing with a finger instead of your usual method. That's a start I suppose.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Well at least you're pointing with a finger instead of your usual method. That's a start I suppose.

yeah last time he pointed the other thing it blinded an old women

its hard to point the finger expecpt at the only one not to speak which without hime speaking is a massive shot in the dark and that dosnt help us

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Nope the best thing we can do is take our time, dont make rash decisions like wag fingers at people when they say little.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nope the best thing we can do is take our time, dont make rash decisions like wag fingers at people when they say little.

This is true... however, I would say Ch3tan is unusually quiet.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've been at the gym getting buff so I can fight you off when you come to my bed at night :(

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've been at the gym getting buff so I can fight you off when you come to my bed at night :(

Or to keep your strength up for subduing hapless villagers, perhaps....:kissit:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Or to keep your strength up for subduing hapless villagers, perhaps....:kissit:

Hate to ruin your attempt at misdirection there Jup, but if I was a werewolf I would have no need to be buff. I'd simply transform and eat the villager, no need for human strength to subdue them.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hmmm..... ok.... I suppose..... :D

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Blimey, WTF happened!!!!!!!!!!

I went for a drink with Jup i nipped to the toilet and when i got back my drink tasted funny, i cant remember anything else and my arse is sore!!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He spiked your drink with laxatives, we were all worried about you not having taken a dump for the last month.

We are placing you on a high fibre diet from now on - so don't eat any of us!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Should be safe then, im high in fats and laziness, you can sprinkle in a bit of man flu too.

Uara

Part of the furniture
So i see rubric's turned up as well. Good to know we're all alive and kicking for the moment! Altho we all seem to have had adodgy exp with jup!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
A bit of a fumble and splurge is the very worst you'll get from me, I assure you!

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Fumble or is it a case of a Tumble down the stairs and a splurge or blood?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Up to me to point out the only sensible action and take the high ground then is it?

vote: no lynch

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
To re-ignite an old rivalry VOTE: CH3TAN

That's pretty feeble, and though I had a mind to vote against ch3t, you're now in my mind....

Ch3t - pls quickly run me past the no lynch logic again? I'm not so sure how that helps when we have no seer etc....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right, well, we have nothing to go on today. If we lynch, then we are more likely to get a villager than a wolf. There simply is not enough to go on as everyone is being quite cagey. If we do get lucky and bag a wolf, we still have nothing going into day 2 apart from slightly better odds, we are no closer to finding the second wolf.

Obviously we have no seer to help us, so we have to rely on good old detection and some gut feeling.

I am in no rush for day 2 however, I would like this day to last forever to be perfectly honest, as I fear what I might come at night.

unvote no lynch

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I partially agree with ch3t, instead of helping the wolves and increasing the chances we have of being wiped out, a no lynch vote is the way to go, especially with everyone playing their cards close to their chest.

While someone dying during the night does not fill me with pleasure, it may well be what is required to see peoples reactions as the numbers drop and the chances of bagging a bad guy increase!

No Lynch

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm not sure I follow the logic. How does inaction lead towards survival? Aren't we just dragging out our deaths at the hands of the furry fuckers hiding in our midst if we do nothing?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
The major problem we have is that some darned wolfthing nobbled our seer.

[Thinking aloud]

8 of us, 6 clean, 2 dirty.

Action 1: Lynch Noone.

Tomorrow state - 7 of us, 5 clean 2 dirty.

Action 2: Lynch at random.

Positive outcome state tomorrow - 6 of us, 5 clean, 1 dirty.
Negative outcome state tomorrow - 6 of us, 4 clean, 2 dirty.

So of 3 possible outcomes from 2 actions, 1 results in us being down to 4, whereas 2 result in us being down to 5. Trouble is, that to have a chance of killing wolves we need to take a risk.

[/Thinking out loud]

That doesn't help in the slightest really, as it's not possible to put a measure on the risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom