well

Status
Not open for further replies.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im no expert at all but it cant hurt to give my view i suppose.
my view is things happen for the best and happen because its the most likely thing TO happen. so if you split up, even if you were married 50 years, it was meant to happen otherwise youd be together still. think about it, if everything was so great why split up in the first place?
theres no harm in keeping some good memories, physical and mental that is and its best to forget the sour bits. you should let her know (if you havent) that there is no way you can be together again. being friends is upto you. personally i think its best to keep the memories and detach from the actual person untill you feel you can talk to them like anyone else.

i dont know if this kind of thinking is possible for everyone, though. it may well not work for you.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
get bent, Himse

yeah Bahu, I know what you mean and agree. It's hard to keep at it though. I just want to be left alone (by her). I hate having to second guess myself every time I remember something :/

I think you will handle things fine. It's always best (if she keeps contacting you) that you dont wanna see her anymore, than just ignore her. After you have explained yourself, then you can ignore her calls etc. But I think you must have shared some happy times so even though she cheated, you should say why you wont want to speak to her anymore.

Hope that makes sense.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Of course he will handle things fine. Because if he even so much as hints of letting her back in, I will fly over to freaky dutchland and kick him in the fanny. HARD.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll take the pictures.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
oooh, Teedles givf live video stream. the rest of the crowd can make do with pics.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*prepares to flash*

Please don't. All those over 18 will get arrested for paedophile stuff. We know you are over 16 but the police don't due to your height.

What are you now? 4ft 6"?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
aha! The bloody short one lives!

Hello Jup :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Shut up, Captain Beaky!

M'off now anyway - back from a work trip and knackered!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*ponders registering fannykick.com and putting up a picture of Trem's grass growing failures*

Himse

FH is my second home
get bent, Himse

Im sorry :(

My funny failed.

In all honesty, sit down and actually try to talk to her, she may come across as a bit crazy but im sure you wouldn't have got with her in the first place if she hadn't been a fair decent lass.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
funny-misfire detected! :)

hmm don't know if I can do that yet, mate. it will have to wait a while. thinking about, or even talking with my ex doesn't feature highly on the list of things I want to do. (couple of slots below 'banging myself in the groin repeatedly with a large brick' actually)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And that is exactly what will happen if you sit down and talk with her now. Except the brick will be my foot, then megs foot, then trems foot, then deebs nose, then jups forehead.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
And that is exactly what will happen if you sit down and talk with her now. Except the brick will be...deebs nose, then jups forehead.

Takes deepthroating to a whole new level if you ask me.

And TDC, re-opening lines of communication is never good for the soul. I highly advise against it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
apparently she is now harassing friends of mine who have chosen to no longer associate with her, claiming as argument that there is two sides to every story and that my friends are her friends, etc etc. in the pub. when said friends are trying to have a night out that is fun. uh, wtf?
my friends explained to me that they don't particularly care about what happened, but more about the way things got handled. my ex specifically mentioned to them that she is feeling great and has never, ever, been better. meaning that she mentioned it to me because the others don't really care, but are my friends. so they speak to me.
I don't get it. I wasn't there or anything, but wtf? What kind of stunt is she trying to pull. Have me think about her? Harass my friends? What? I don't get it :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
apparently she is now harassing friends of mine who have chosen to no longer associate with her, claiming as argument that there is two sides to every story and that my friends are her friends, etc etc. in the pub. when said friends are trying to have a night out that is fun. uh, wtf?
my friends explained to me that they don't particularly care about what happened, but more about the way things got handled. my ex specifically mentioned to them that she is feeling great and has never, ever, been better. meaning that she mentioned it to me because the others don't really care, but are my friends. so they speak to me.
I don't get it. I wasn't there or anything, but wtf? What kind of stunt is she trying to pull. Have me think about her? Harass my friends? What? I don't get it :(

She is just trying to make your life very difficult...its quite sad of her really.
As long as your friends are good friends they know you, know what you are like and will still be your friends.

She will stop eventually so hang in there!!

Ask your mates to avoid contact at all costs and you do the same...that way she'll get the message and go away...not easy though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom