well

Status
Not open for further replies.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
2am on a saturday morning, and I have a crying ex girlfriend in front of my apartment telling me she misses me horribly and apologizing profusely for disturbing me at the same time (also claiming she shouldn't be talking to me at all etc.)

so, I go down to the street level to see if she's hurt or whatever, and we just look at each other from opposite sides of the street. so I go back up stairs telling her to go home. then she texts me telling me I am her "home" leaving me to try to cope with my head working out the million million meanings to what she's on about.

my god, what timing. my head was just starting to work again after four months of shite, and now this. I think my fucking brain just exploded.

01:55: tdc fine, about to have a nightcap
02:05: tdc wrecked beyond belief

someone say something nice please :(

nath

Fledgling Freddie
How tremendously helpful you two :)

I'll fight the urge to chuck out a slew of horrible things about women in general* and just say the following: You'll be ok mate, just give it some time to mull things over and don't make any rushed decisions.

*It's ok, I'm not a misogynist - my hatred applies to everyone, not just women.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
How tremendously helpful you two :)

It's stupid AM and I havnt had coffee for HOURS I cannot be witty, insightful AND helpful with these variables.

On a serious note teedles, either she's madly in love with you or she's a nutter.

She may also be both.

Your move punk! Do you feel lucky ? Well... do ya?

TdC

I'll fight the urge to chuck out a slew of horrible things about women in general* and just say the following: You'll be ok mate, just give it some time to mull things over and don't make any rushed decisions.

heh I was just about coming up sane again. timing, what? I know I'll be ok, sure, but it will be hard if she decides to pull these little stunts every couple of months :/

there will be no rash or even unrash decisions, I know what I am about. we will never get back together; she hurt me too deeply for that, thus no magic midnight makeups for her. I will say no more about it.

strangely enough, if she had played it differently she could have been in my house talking to me, instead of once again hiding behind her walls. now there's just me, seething with pain and clutching a glass of highland park.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It's stupid AM and I havnt had coffee for HOURS I cannot be witty, insightful AND helpful with these variables.

Meh, it's stupid AM, I've not had coffee for hours, yet I still manage to (try) to be helpful. I'll give you a pass though since you appear to have just endured The Happening.

God that film looks shit.

TdC

On a serious note teedles, either she's madly in love with you or she's a nutter.

She may also be both.

I choose the door labelled EXIT, Steve.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Mate, tell her to leave you alone and cut off all contact. You didn't sound ready for her to be in your life in any way what so ever, doubt that has changed in a couple of weeks.

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
IF you managed to get over her, then stay over her.

Don't go back and keep moving forward. You'll no doubt end up back where you were once you both (she) stops trying to make things work. Then you'll go through another 4 months of poo.

Choice is, risk hurt etc again in the hope it works (because you feel it can/love her enough). Or keep your losses cut.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Use this Teedles, use this to feel like you have won.

It won't help your brain but it will help your pride.

Chin up.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Teedles,

As others say and you yourself, move forward. Tell her that you are not her "home" anymore, infact you are just an ex who has moved on and wants nothing more to do with her.

Be strong fella!

Fweddy

FH is my second home
In a similar situation I slept with the girl and the next morning told her I didn't think it would work. She hasn't spoken to me since. Kind of a solution.

Much better just to move on as everyone else has said though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
In a similar situation I slept with the girl and the next morning told her I didn't think it would work. She hasn't spoken to me since. Kind of a solution.

Win. But then I am an absolute bastard.

russell

FH is my second home
OMG Tdc.
:eek2:

Cant say I am surprised tho.
You were doing so well, you dont deserve this crap.

pm you later, when more time x

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Have you thought about kicking her back doors in?

TdC

You didn't sound ready for her to be in your life in any way what so ever, doubt that has changed in a couple of weeks.
I'm not, I admit, ready for much of anything. I'm surprised how bad I feel over this.
IF you managed to get over her, then stay over her.
Working on it. Like I said, I almost felt I was coming up normal again. In fact, I almost asked a mate for a lady-friend of his' phone number (she's a right nutter though heh) just for kicks and giggles. Right now however I feel like she came into my house and beat me up :/
Use this Teedles, use this to feel like you have won.

It won't help your brain but it will help your pride.

Chin up.
Cheers mate. I try. It did dawn on me yesterday through a whisky induced haze that this may end up being good for me. I was glad to see she can show emotion regarding me: when we broke up she was like a machine. Now she seems to be able to feel, even though she has to drink all night to get it through her walls.
Teedles,

As others say and you yourself, move forward. Tell her that you are not her "home" anymore, infact you are just an ex who has moved on and wants nothing more to do with her.

Be strong fella!
it's hard mate. I only went down to the street to see if she hadn't hurt herself or something nasty like that. I have no intention of letting her back in my life at all, and as far as I'm concerned she can do whatever she wants so long as it doesn't involve me heh. meaning I hope she doesn't start pulling this little trick on a monthly basis :/
it did cross my mind. she did look kinda hot, in a crying drunk psychopath way. too bad my head was too messed with at the time to fully grasp the bull by the horns.
Win. But then I am an absolute bastard.
I'm not, but that doesn't mean it didn't cross my mind :)
Cant say I am surprised tho.
You were doing so well, you dont deserve this crap.
nor me tbh. I'm just surprised at how bad I felt at the moment it was happening. I thought I was going to pass out :/ I still fail to get what happened: (imo) I'm a nice, regular guy. I tried to get it right, I made mistakes, things weren't perfect, etc. I didn't deserve to get stabbed in the back :/ When she was at my door, I had not a clue what to do. I suppose I was panicking slightly, pacing my apartment with my phone in my hand trying to decide which mate to call to get advice. In hindsight, I suppose I shouldn't have responded to her at all, but I was scared she'd hurt herself. I know her, it's not entirely impossible.
Have you thought about kicking her back doors in?
I've thought about everything Bods :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Teeds, i'm not privy to your situation - are you seeing someone new now, and this ex has come back? What happened with this ex that was so bad?

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
She sounds like she's got a bit of a screw loose mate....steer well clear!

TdC

aye heh. according to new sources, she spent the night out drinking with her boyfriend (whom she cheated on me with; I doubt if he actually knows this btw) and then turned up at my place telling me she missed me and wanting attention. verdict: best to be avoided.

old.user4556

aye heh. according to new sources, she spent the night out drinking with her boyfriend (whom she cheated on me with; I doubt if he actually knows this btw) and then turned up at my place telling me she missed me and wanting attention. verdict: best to be avoided.

That's the sorta stuff that belongs in the psychiatrist's head examination room. From her perspective, she needs to have a serious look at why she would abandon one relationship immediately for another, and then swing back as if one or both of you mean absolutely nothing; switching between you when it takes her fancy. That's seriously fucked up. Has she had a traumatic experience early on in her life?

I'm sure you don't need anyone to tell you that if you let this shit back into your life that it will drag you down and destroy your world. Don't let it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Quite frankly all these attempts to profile this woman are silly. She is simply a twat, you should ignore her.

old.user4556

True wazz, but it's hard to rationalise it so easily if you're emotionally involved.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Dude... She sounds like a head case, Got a ex like that myself she turns up in my life every few months saying how much she misses me and doesn't want to let me go, I have been stronger lately told her where to go and she goes off and finds another bloke to profess her 'love' to.

It is hard to say no, but you got to keep the bigger pic in your head and keep saying to yourself that you are better off without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom