Well Zerged Albs :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
oh joy, will you come out for once !?!!!! Bring Eggy and Delira and you will have a bigger chance! :worthy:

or'ly! i believe i handed you your arse no less than what, 4 times yesterday? when u were supposedly farming albs in beno t3 :)

and ofc if u could see past your huge e-cock u may have noticed Delira was in my grp yesterday that u were supposedly farming :)

and another thing - wtf u u mean i will come out for once? ive been out loads lately ask anyone and they would have seen me being killed all over the place!

and yes supposedly is my word of the day even if its spelt incorrectly which im not sure and and cba to check...

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
How many Warlocks does Mid have?
Eh...active warlocks atm = Where did who gooooo ?
Andrilyn said:
Or he could put DD+Snare in his chamber and insta wipe the Zombie
Sigh I have answered this about 1000 times...You cant do that because the interrupt will hit the other casters anyway. No matter how fast you turn him. And even if you magically manged to get it done, another monster ress arrives 5 sec later that you wount get in time. Turning someone wount help in a zerg enough. (trust me its been tried)

Andrilyn said:
And all those abilities do what in lord room fights? PBAE > all in area's like keeps and bridges.
Nop...it isnt...pbae = nill and ziltch vs just monster ress. Since you will be interrupted ALL the time! (and I should know my main char is suppsm. Probably the only one left in Mid since its just useless in RvR since Albs figured out how to use Monster Ress.

Andrilyn said:
Mids however can,
No thats right Mids cant kill a monster ress before it gets its interrupt off on all in LS. (the tick will hit no matter how fast the ressed dies and as I said before even if you could another will arrive within seconds that you dont get)

And no shrooms dont instakill the Monster Ress but thats not what they are there for. They interrupt the zerg with casters that come behind the Monster Ress, without the dots interrupting their spells. Thats what they are there for.

Easiest way for you to see what I mean is to borrow a mid char go solo and run to next siege with a caster char and see what Im talking about, all Mids already know it...

/Charmangle

ps. It might have been easier for Mids if they had DI bots like Albs/Hibs, that would give them the same 4500 hp + cure dot and added spreadheal. Atleast thats what usually think when I play Hib or Alb. But then again its not likely they will ever get that.

Isnt it strange that the other realms always think they would play their opponents chars better than those that actually play and know those chars ?:) (Including Mids I might add) ds

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
PERSONAL ATTACKS

CALL THE MODS!

mods-tie_1.jpg

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
or'ly! i believe i handed you your arse no less than what, 4 times yesterday? when u were supposedly farming albs in beno t3 :)

and ofc if u could see past your huge e-cock u may have noticed Delira was in my grp yesterday that u were supposedly farming :)

and another thing - wtf u u mean i will come out for once? ive been out loads lately ask anyone and they would have seen me being killed all over the place!

and yes supposedly is my word of the day even if its spelt incorrectly which im not sure and and cba to check...

never been much competition between us, and you know that. But you know the answer to why that is :) Dont come here talking about handing someones ass..

I mean fuck sake outlaw and zoyster handed some proper arse back in OF aswell. heh and we all know that story :worthy:

Last edited by eggy : Today at 04:32 PM. (hmm covering up for guildies bitterness are we)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
hard not to when your the only ones in the zone that ***PIIIP*** on me 3 times in a row, like the good players you are.

On my Nightshade I got a pet which deals with annoying clerics healing my victims :

eggy.jpg

Anyhow, since Eggy is here, I was wondering if you recall the incident (happened @ Crauchon-bridges) and if you recall if the pet 'interrupted' you on each 'tick' ? Moment it procced the heals on Delira stopped, just wondering if it kept interrupting each tick :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Anyhow, since Eggy is here, I was wondering if you recall the incident (happened @ Crauchon-bridges) and if you recall if the pet 'interrupted' you on each 'tick' ? Moment it procced the heals on Delira stopped, just wondering if it kept interrupting each tick :)

No idea I'm afraid, don't remember it! If Delira died then yeh I was probably perma interrupted...if he didn't I had probably pressed warguard and gone for a pee :)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Uhuh...wiz's have had NS what - a whole 5 minutes in daoc terms?

Scouts don't outdamage any other archer class substantially if they're specced right.

Basically youre talking shit, sorry. Monster rez unfortunately requires TWO people to know what they're doing - 1) the rezzer and 2) the rezee. Killing monsters is a piece of piss for any group/bg with a brain, stun/grapple and assist nuke and hey presto, one dead monster.

Oh and well done to the kid who said "spik", requesting you get banned for racism :)
rofl

Ging

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
never been much competition between us, and you know that. But you know the answer to why that is :) Dont come here talking about handing someones ass..

your right, no competition, i mean u havent got a chance coz your not english for one thing :) if u were i might take u more seriously

Stallion said:
I mean fuck sake outlaw and zoyster handed some proper arse back in OF aswell. heh and we all know that story :worthy:

u were lowbie back then and they are english :)

Stallion said:
Last edited by eggy : Today at 04:32 PM. (hmm covering up for guildies bitterness are we)

he corrected my spelling - tbh its shite

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If this is going to get to personal insults etc, take it to PM.

Ty

Eyres

Banned
Blow said:
Whats your point Eyres we to weak for your group, at least we having fun and rps and we are not beating our keyboard when some enemies did not allow iRvr.

malacitana.jpg

You hurt me to much otherwise ;)

i really dont give a shit about rps, the current state of the server and rp patch means that getting high RR is like getting to 50 now, any moron can do it

reputation on the other hand is a different thing

Ging said:

So you killed him with only a bard to heal from outside a tower with 2fg to back you up and you seem proud about it?..... grats i guess

As above, you have no bragging rights whatsoever, Staj has ran in groups that have had honourable reputations and been among the best...... you however have ran in groups renowned for adding, zerging and generally being shit and laughed at

Ging

Part of the furniture
Eyres said:
So you killed him with only a bard to heal from outside a tower with 2fg to back you up and you seem proud about it?..... grats i guess

dont forget the firby drood u had as well

Eyres said:
As above, you have no bragging rights whatsoever, Staj has ran in groups that have had honourable reputations and been among the best...... you however have ran in groups renowned for adding, zerging and generally being shit and laughed at

95% of my rvr life has been spent in pugs m8 not high rr set grps. I have no doubt that hes an excellent player and often comment on his target speed and choice when playing (this is ofc in addition to "that fucking little bastard"). All credit to him for getting into and staying this these types of grps.

But you must also remeber there isnt ANYONE on this cluster thats "pure" so dont give me that shit about "reputation".

Ps. who are u ingame so i know who's corpse to wave to after u got 'pooned'? I do remember some other scabby little luri and ofc brite, so im guessing your the luri? ofc u cant be brite as i believe hes perma banned from here?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
But you must also remeber there isnt ANYONE on this cluster thats "pure" so dont give me that shit about "reputation".

What about maeloch? He's as pure as the driven snow i tell ye.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
dont forget the firby drood u had as well

95% of my rvr life has been spent in pugs m8 not high rr set grps. I have no doubt that hes an excellent player and often comment on his target speed and choice when playing (this is ofc in addition to "that fucking little bastard"). All credit to him for getting into and staying this these types of grps.

Ps. who are u ingame so i know who's corpse to wave to after u got 'pooned'? I do remember some other scabby little luri and ofc brite, so im guessing your the luri? ofc u cant be brite as i believe hes perma banned from here?

im pure and im a virgin. I promise ging <3

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
your right, no competition, i mean u havent got a chance coz your not english for one thing :) if u were i might take u more seriously

Why , are english people more nerdie and played more computer games earlier in life:p?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
If this is going to get to personal insults etc, take it to PM.

Ty

this thread is however a cool example of inventive flames and nice come backs. Please don't close..... :(

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Well if we make 12k an hour by popping stealthers that would be an archievement aswell, but let me wake you up, myself have 0 arties that have that Stealth Lore ability, and from rest of the group proberly only Yogurtina has it that use it when we got hit by 1 of the bombs has been dropped by an NS/SB

And ofc the adding hunters/ranger/sb/ns we will kill, but most rps are taken from kills on non-stealthers

i have your guilds banner ... TWICE ... so you know .... go forth and multiply mr leet

Ging

Part of the furniture
ebenezer said:
Why , are english people more nerdie and played more computer games earlier in life:p?

only the english can take unrepentent arrogance to this level, so if your not english u will never understand and therefore poo to you with knobs on!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
only the english can take unrepentent arrogance to this level, so if your not english u will never understand and therefore poo to you with knobs on!

ow yes i understand, but your right i wouldnt be that arrogant:p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:
What about maeloch? He's as pure as the driven snow i tell ye.

hmm u may be right!

ok all but Maeloch!

hes 'mental"! :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
im pure and im a virgin. I promise ging <3

ive heard your promises before and tbh i was dissapointed to find out that 9inches is in fact smaller than a walls pork sausage (chippolata edition).....

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
ive heard your promises before and tbh i was dissapointed to find out that 9inches is in fact smaller than a walls pork sausage (chippolata edition).....

God.. english humour.. is so.. dry..

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
What about ze French then? :d

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Eyres said:
lets just type some random bullshit comment to make yourself look good.... didnt work.... makes you look like the prat you always where evita, funny how your back and instantly group with the morons with the same play style as you..... and when you have come into clip range of my group you run off several times, we catch you near a tower, kill half of your group several times while laughing our asses off and then get more laughs when you PMed a member of our group on FH saying we zerged you with 2fg at a tower, rofl

Its called wit and a sense of humour, you and your fellow trolls should try getting some.

You want it blunt without jokes-fine. The lot of you are a bunch of sodding hypocrites (this extends beyond the person im replying to) - with 1-2 exceptions that i've seen (EVERYONE on in this thread has added, zerged and complained about the latest overpowered class (and this includes me).

Personally i like solo and 8v8 best but ill take what i can get these days. I don't make a pretence to be a pure soloer anymore, or a pure 8v8'er or even a zerger. I do whatever gives me fun in the game.

Also, since you clearly have nothing useful to say, welcome to my ignore list.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
so gingy.. who creamed who yesterday? :D

How many were you and how many were we, and how did it end? =D

Ging

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
so gingy.. who creamed who yesterday? :D

How many were you and how many were we, and how did it end? =D

and there was me thinking u didnt care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom