Well Zerged Albs :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Eyres said:
i spent quite a lot of the day making sure hibs could get eras insta port for better rvr for the whole population of the game when i could of been farming those stupid spik albs such as gingy and mrdee for rps all day(shame i had to leave early)....

i knew this would happen, fucking morons, we took both keep primetime, and you zerg them back when people go to sleep, we got eras insta port with less than 2/3fg of hibs vs 4fg+ of albs...... your a fucking joke

any alb that was online during the loss OR retake of your keeps today.... look at yourself as a realm...... total reliance upon numbers and stupid zerg abilitys such as thuergs, monster rezz and bolt ranger mezz...... without the love you whine for you would be useless

ok firstly whats a spik?

secondly my closed bg had 3fg in it, was my pug, KF gg, and CM gg. We made this BG after repeately being zerged down by 4fg+ mids and bold/beno port being cut. It was us who repeatedly broke your ports throughout the evening. The reason for this was that even though both mids & hibs had insta port you couldnt quite help fucking up firstly port to beno and then boldiam. To me that was a sign of agression and with hurb containing the mid str relic it was far to risky to allow you to continue. We spent 5-6 hours pveing towers untill u gave up (or went to bed - same thing imo).

So because some of your realm brothers got over zealous and started fucking up the rest of my frontier you lost your irvr.

Oh and as for getting farmed repeadly by you as your post suggests - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAAAHAAAHA i think not.

We won by attrition (as u all fucked off to bed/gave up) and the 60k we got was nice considering we were pving towers all evening.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
I dont like insta rvr in any realm so i was glad that we sorted it with synergy and kupo guild and the people that came along. And Eyres if there are 4+ fg mids knocking on Beno keep having outher and inner door open do you really think albs would let the Irvr open even if some of the Albs like it?

We did not zerg untill most of the FG albs where getting zerged near Berk T3 -> Berk T4 by load of mids. So after getting zerged by mids we where going to sort out our frontier with 3 fg on stick (and proberly more albs that tagged allong)

If you allow Irvr in your hibbie land thats your problem, when im online and there is a keep in our frontier not painted red I will try to retake it with my fellow guildies and other albs, and i really dont mind if its at 19:00 that i try or 03:00.

You allready got bonuses for being underpopulated if thats not enough for you try to RN or email Mythic about it

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
What can one say ? Lol, lol, and damn looool

TheBinarySurfer said:
If ignorance was bliss you'd have a stain on your trousers. It's amusing that you're actually dumb enough to think for a second that Albs somehow have the advantage in keep warfare (1 pbaoe class vs 2 in all the other realms + shrooms + bainshees - want me to go on?).

Add this to his total ignorance of how the game and the realms each evolved and the reason for Albions need (overall) for higher numbers to compete and ladies and gentlemen, we have a weener.

And You talk about beeing ignorant towards other realms...cough...cough

What does pbaoe class have to do with anything in siege any more ? facing monster ress there isnt a pbaoe caster in game that can get off any spells unless he is moccing. Damn I forgot that since Albs doesnt have to face the unending interrupts of Monster ress they cant realize what the effects are, or ?

And your reply to this would be ?

...but...but...but...Warcocks Rule!!! And...and...they have pbaoe and...and...and it can be uninterruptable...there!!!

Yes but he has a 10 second casting time on it and if it is uninterruptable it will instadrain all his power even with 75% powerpool. Within 10 seconds hell be dead, dead, dead and Albs will have zerg the crap out of him.

So Monster Ress > Pbaoe in keeps.
Boltrange mezz (sorc) + lol instakill damage bolts and nearsight (wiz) + longest range with highest damage bowmen (smart combo there btw) > Anything in Sieging.

Baselinestun, Shrooms and Bains are really strong in siege too, and thats why Hibs atleast have a fighting chance vs Albs.
Healers and Shamans are Mids strongest classes inside siege, but since they are pure support are quickly becomming an almost extinct race...so Mids are basically screwed...

/Charmangle

ps. If you dont believe me try rerolling Mid and go siege vs Albs abit...ds.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Eyres said:
i spent quite a lot of the day making sure hibs could get eras insta port for better rvr for the whole population of the game when i could of been farming those stupid spik albs such as gingy and mrdee for rps all day(shame i had to leave early)....

i knew this would happen, fucking morons, we took both keep primetime, and you zerg them back when people go to sleep, we got eras insta port with less than 2/3fg of hibs vs 4fg+ of albs...... your a fucking joke

any alb that was online during the loss OR retake of your keeps today.... look at yourself as a realm...... total reliance upon numbers and stupid zerg abilitys such as thuergs, monster rezz and bolt ranger mezz...... without the love you whine for you would be useless

but wait i though heretics where another useless class that yet another patch brought you? OH wait you where just too stupid to utilise them straight away ? OH SUPRISE CILLAS HERE

I think someone got owned mates. Also, Your quite a hypocrit of your own realm.

"total reliance upon numbers and stupid zerg abilitys" - Which is what you had when albs retook the keeps :p

Funny stuff mate, You seem a bit upset, Has this keep take effected you irl :( ?

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
CANT BELIEVE YOUR WHINEING BOUT ZERGING, When i logged on the hibs were zerging the albs at bold by quite a long way, and mids had bout 5 FG on stick together around berks

Albs HAD to zerg to defend our realm against your zerg's

<Sigh>

:m00:

PS whining bout albs using "zerg abilitys" like theurgs heretics and bolt range mezz is the stupidest argument ive ever heard. Your right we shud run around with Minstrels to mezz your groups

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
And You talk about beeing ignorant towards other realms...cough...cough

What does pbaoe class have to do with anything in siege any more ? facing monster ress there isnt a pbaoe caster in game that can get off any spells unless he is moccing. Damn I forgot that since Albs doesnt have to face the unending interrupts of Monster ress they cant realize what the effects are, or ?

How many Warlocks does Mid have? Compare them to how many heretics Alb has and see Mid has a VERY good counter to monster rezs, Hibs should be the ones whining certainly not Mids.

charmangle said:
Yes but he has a 10 second casting time on it and if it is uninterruptable it will instadrain all his power even with 75% powerpool. Within 10 seconds hell be dead, dead, dead and Albs will have zerg the crap out of him.

Or he could put DD+Snare in his chamber and insta wipe the Zombie (omg who would think that you could put something else in a chamber than a DD+LT) and if you setup correctly in the lord room tanks should be the only ones that will get the DoT and warlocks don't need MoC.

charmangle said:
So Monster Ress > Pbaoe in keeps.
Boltrange mezz (sorc) + lol instakill damage bolts and nearsight (wiz) + longest range with highest damage bowmen (smart combo there btw) > Anything in Sieging.

And all those abilities do what in lord room fights? PBAE > all in area's like keeps and bridges.

charmangle said:
Baselinestun, Shrooms and Bains are really strong in siege too, and thats why Hibs atleast have a fighting chance vs Albs.
Healers and Shamans are Mids strongest classes inside siege, but since they are pure support are quickly becomming an almost extinct race...so Mids are basically screwed...

Bainshee's or Shrooms can't insta kill Zombie's Mids however can, Not saying Shrooms are not a good tool for defence but you are basically saying PBAE sucks for defence but shrooms (which basically work in the same manner due to crap nuke range and bugged placement) are godly.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
How many Warlocks does Mid have? Compare them to how many heretics Alb has and see Mid has a VERY good counter to monster rezs, Hibs should be the ones whining certainly not Mids.

As far as I can tell from Duskwave, there is excactly 21 active Warlocks on the cluster, whereas there is 40+ Heretics.

So, seems to me that for each Warlock there is at least two Heretics.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
yeh yeh alb zerg, and always will do.

Nothings going to change, but think the name Hibgard will come back?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:
As far as I can tell from Duskwave, there is excactly 21 active Warlocks on the cluster, whereas there is 40+ Heretics.

So, seems to me that for each Warlock there is at least two Heretics.

And you trust the XML files?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Sure, my LWRP of 250k is as accurate as Bush' search for nucleair weapons :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
And you trust the XML files?
Not in particular, no. But it's a better guideline than Andrilyn biased feeling. Unfortunately it is the best guideline we have to the relative spread of these classes.

You could even argue that each class would be hit equally bad by the XML not updating.

Ging

Part of the furniture
brad said:
yeh yeh alb zerg, and always will do.

Nothings going to change, but think the name Hibgard will come back?

think mids/hibs worked pretty well last night by not getting in each others way? Especially mids taking bold 3 for about the 4th time and leaving it unclaimed for hibs to take within a few mins. Still we had a ram factory (thanks KF grp) going at snow and just kept retaking :) Dont like to think how many rams we used yesterday, prolly in the reigon of 20? we were helped by hibs/mids not killing the war rams from earlier - leave a war ram next to a green tower and you cant expect to keep it?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
To me that was a sign of agression and with hurb containing the mid str relic it was far to risky to allow you to continue.
Fair point, mids and hibs should take a leaf out of you're book here.

Ging said:
We spent 5-6 hours pveing towers untill u gave up (or went to bed - same thing imo).
We won by attrition (as u all fucked off to bed/gave up) and the 60k we got was nice considering we were pving towers all evening.
Unfortunately many hibs actually have jobs, girl friends, wives and family and are unable to play 24/7.

I take it now you have killed iRvR (actually I think you did us all a favour) that Synergy will be running a fg in agramon tonight? I sincerely hope so ... though we will be frapsing

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Unfortunately many hibs actually have jobs, girl friends, wives and family and are unable to play 24/7.

I take it now you have killed iRvR (actually I think you did us all a favour) that Synergy will be running a fg in agramon tonight? I sincerely hope so ... though we will be frapsing

and albs don't? and why should anyone want to go to agramon, there can't be nearly enough groups to keep that one active? agramon must be the safest place to xp in the frontiers :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:

hehe i played from 5-6pm till midnight english time.

Cromcruaich said:

i wish - currently synergy average 2 members online for that last month at least due to rl, wives, girlfriends, horses, family, drinking on the beech, holidays etc.

I dont think synergy have fielded a fg grp for 3 months at most its been 4-5 synergy members and some invites. This is always the case in the summer and is in fact reflected in guild lwrp. In winter we were pulling in 3-3.5mill lwrp and now were down to about 500-700k (mostly mine).

So in fact the synergy zergs have in fact been gingyzergs!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
oh Mr do you promise??

Indeed i do.. There is almost nothing more satisfying than giving albs a bit of their own medicine of lameness..

oh.. and for the albs crying Hibgard.. If Mids wanna fuck albs over there is no way in hell im gonna try and stop em.. infact, ill only take advantage of it and perhaps "help em" in whatever way possible.

Have a nice day

Eyres

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
If ignorance was bliss you'd have a stain on your trousers.

lets just type some random bullshit comment to make yourself look good.... didnt work.... makes you look like the prat you always where evita, funny how your back and instantly group with the morons with the same play style as you..... and when you have come into clip range of my group you run off several times, we catch you near a tower, kill half of your group several times while laughing our asses off and then get more laughs when you PMed a member of our group on FH saying we zerged you with 2fg at a tower, rofl

Ging said:
ok firstly whats a spik?

secondly my closed bg had 3fg in it, was my pug, KF gg, and CM gg. We made this BG after repeately being zerged down by 4fg+ mids and bold/beno port being cut. It was us who repeatedly broke your ports throughout the evening. The reason for this was that even though both mids & hibs had insta port you couldnt quite help fucking up firstly port to beno and then boldiam. To me that was a sign of agression and with hurb containing the mid str relic it was far to risky to allow you to continue. We spent 5-6 hours pveing towers untill u gave up (or went to bed - same thing imo).

So because some of your realm brothers got over zealous and started fucking up the rest of my frontier you lost your irvr.

Oh and as for getting farmed repeadly by you as your post suggests - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAAAHAAAHA i think not.

it started off with mastade etc taking beno tower (cry more about breaking port albs do this on DC and bled towers every hour of everyday) and farming the alb zerg with half a group and other hibs that showed up, when it became aparent the albs did want to be farmed we went about setting up insta port and had a laugh doing so and we faced greater numbers of albs after we got the main keep but still managed to get the towers despite getting attacked by mids

i logged around 6 and went out after we got insta port and i dont care if mid where breaking port or whatever went on, nobody gave up, people have lives and jobs to attend to..... most albs obviously DONT

oh and google is your friend, your only friend :touch:

any seige anywhere is pointless atm because albion will just go pve mode

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
and albs don't? and why should anyone want to go to agramon, there can't be nearly enough groups to keep that one active? agramon must be the safest place to xp in the frontiers :)

Albs don't appear to, or at least they have the population to ensure that there are people who can still be effective later on. Granted it was a cheap shot to illicit a response.

Yup agramon has definately died, which is a great shame for the people who like to play fg/fg. Shame more albs cant get groups together and run for fg/fg action - there are plenty of hib fgs out there. Ofcourse this is from a purely selfish point of view as fg/fg fights are what I most enjoy now, but I certainly appreciate the attractions of soloing as I do so on my eldie.

Look forward to Synergy getting out again then in the autumn. Try and pull together some fg's in the meantime if you can :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
lets just type some random bullshit comment to make yourself look good.... didnt work.... makes you look like the prat you always where evita, funny how your back and instantly group with the morons with the same play style as you..... and when you have come into clip range of my group you run off several times, we catch you near a tower, kill half of your group several times while laughing our asses off and then get more laughs when you PMed a member of our group on FH saying we zerged you with 2fg at a tower, rofl

Oh like this? ^_^
TheBinarySurfer said:
Grats on zerging us with 2fg of rr5+ on stick, hope you enjoyed having only soloers to fight in HW, we went odins...

Funny thing was.. we werent even a fg for most of that day and still when we were only 4 in the grp we managed to kill Evita twice in the same fight.. mainly cuz he was dumb enough to go out of heal range :D

And when we finaly met em as a fg they insta uturned and ran back to the bridge xD

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
Lots of nothing

Eyres you must be so frustrated that you cant understand why we retook the
keeps and towers. So you log at 6 does not mean that all have to log.
If in your eyes something is wrong you run straight to FH and whine all the shit together.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:

it started off with mastade etc taking beno tower (cry more about breaking port albs do this on DC and bled towers every hour of everyday) and farming the alb zerg with half a group and other hibs that showed up, when it became aparent the albs did want to be farmed we went about setting up insta port and had a laugh doing so and we faced greater numbers of albs after we got the main keep but still managed to get the towers despite getting attacked by mids

i logged around 6 and went out after we got insta port and i dont care if mid where breaking port or whatever went on, nobody gave up, people have lives and jobs to attend to..... most albs obviously DONT

Just out of interest, as I know i'm not the only one, who the fek are you ingame? :> you wont keel over and die if you put your active chars in ya sig.

As far as breaking irvr goes, Little dissapointed really as tbh I couldnt careless about the str relic and also without irvr the rvr is next to shite.

Besdies that, it was a fun day.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Eyres you must be so frustrated that you cant understand why we retook the
keeps and towers. So you log at 6 does not mean that all have to log.
If in your eyes something is wrong you run straight to FH and whine all the shit together.
Btw kzn stop /target me at start of every fight, it makes me qq irl :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
So what is this discussion about again? Albs zerging their keeps back, or hibs and mids 'cooperating'?

I can't really say that mids and hibs were cooperating, and I sincerly doubt they were. And for the albs zerging their keeps back, it's their loss imo, they've got greater numbers and would just farm the iRvr for a shitload of RP's :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Eyres said:

u know what - i was there, and if your definition of "farming the alb zerg " with 1/2 a grp from inside beno t3 is to be believed how come we wiped you twice and the only time u killed us was when there was at least 2fgh inside the tower? I agree when u wiped us we got compeltly arse raped and went mid got bored then i logged till about 5pm or so

Eyres said:

so you wernt even there during the time that is being discussed in the thread but you can still speak with authority on it?

Eyres said:

u know what, i was very impressed with the alb realm last night for the work put in. We were defending constantly against the insurgence of two realms, it appears mids/hibs fought for about 3 hours. Our objective was reached not though out skilling and zerg techniques but because at around 22:30 no one resisted us so our goal was reach through attrition.

Your the only one i see whining here, venting your pent up frustration as we destroyed all your hard work.

Eyres said:

please elaborate

Eyres said:

its a shame you can be demoralised so easily - would have hoped for a bit of a fight out of you.

Mind u from his posts MUSTARD appears to still have some spunk left in him :m00:

ofc that could just be left over from last nights buttfucking :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
When I logged on we were a purge roaming group of hibs, we encountered roughly 3 fg mids, and they were generally running in single fg's and had some nice fights (even though at times we would be fighting 2 of their groups at one time. however it seemd the albs would add on anything (be it mids or albs we were fighting) I guess there were more albs online so they had less to kill

I still had a fun nights rvr, we were on about 20k rps per hour for the 5 hours we ran, and generally had good fun. It does become a little tiresom when mids or albs do zerg you down, but its the same for all realms I guess when they are running together.

I do enjoy seige fights so It was nice mixing both the roaming and taking / defending elements. This wasnt meant to be a whine thread tbh, just a ah well we lost irvr post due to there being more albs than hibs :D

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
What a surprise.. Albs take back their keeps when most others have gone to bed.. Well it aint gonna be the last time im gonna fuck you over..

u gonna do shit and u know that, better play ur dick rather than zerg leader :p

and overall u got pwned!

if it was an atempt for irvr should be ok by us but getting era towers and mids berk while mids & hibs by difrent times cuting beno and bold port that seems like a RR to me :p

so

chase.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom