Well Zerged Albs :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
u gonna do shit and u know that, better play ur dick rather than zerg leader :p

and overall u got pwned!

if it was an atempt for irvr should be ok by us but getting era towers and mids berk while mids & hibs by difrent times cuting beno and bold port that seems like a RR to me :p

so

chase.jpg

Im gonna do shit? Guess who cut bold and beno port so we could take eras.. all of this with what.. a few fgs which later on got "boosted" to like 30(?)

Take a guess what is gonna happend tomorrow..

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201307

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
What a surprise.. Albs take back their keeps when most others have gone to bed.. Well it aint gonna be the last time im gonna fuck you over..
Yet it's OK for mids/hibs to take back their towers in the morning.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
And You talk about beeing ignorant towards other realms...cough...cough

What does pbaoe class have to do with anything in siege any more ? facing monster ress there isnt a pbaoe caster in game that can get off any spells unless he is moccing. Damn I forgot that since Albs doesnt have to face the unending interrupts of Monster ress they cant realize what the effects are, or ?

And your reply to this would be ?

...but...but...but...Warcocks Rule!!! And...and...they have pbaoe and...and...and it can be uninterruptable...there!!!

Yes but he has a 10 second casting time on it and if it is uninterruptable it will instadrain all his power even with 75% powerpool. Within 10 seconds hell be dead, dead, dead and Albs will have zerg the crap out of him.

So Monster Ress > Pbaoe in keeps.
Boltrange mezz (sorc) + lol instakill damage bolts and nearsight (wiz) + longest range with highest damage bowmen (smart combo there btw) > Anything in Sieging.

Baselinestun, Shrooms and Bains are really strong in siege too, and thats why Hibs atleast have a fighting chance vs Albs.
Healers and Shamans are Mids strongest classes inside siege, but since they are pure support are quickly becomming an almost extinct race...so Mids are basically screwed...

/Charmangle

ps. If you dont believe me try rerolling Mid and go siege vs Albs abit...ds.
Uhuh...wiz's have had NS what - a whole 5 minutes in daoc terms?

Scouts don't outdamage any other archer class substantially if they're specced right.

Basically youre talking shit, sorry. Monster rez unfortunately requires TWO people to know what they're doing - 1) the rezzer and 2) the rezee. Killing monsters is a piece of piss for any group/bg with a brain, stun/grapple and assist nuke and hey presto, one dead monster.

Oh and well done to the kid who said "spik", requesting you get banned for racism :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Yet it's OK for mids/hibs to take back their towers in the morning.

Well you are right.. nothing in the CoC says you cant take twrs/keeps/relics back at whatever time you please. so its ok to be lame like that.. there are also nothing in the CoC stating that i cant "cooperate" with mids.. so ill be lame and do that :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
Im gonna do shit? Guess who cut bold and beno port so we could take eras.. all of this with what.. a few fgs which later on got "boosted" to like 30(?)

<rubs hands @ rps>

its gonna be fucking great, fg after fg of rog pugs!!! fucking rr11 here i come!! :)

BTW mastade - fuckign nice mezz poisen kill on me yesterday outside beno - had the whole fuckin grp laughing at me :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

m8 ur far worse than Xrealming xD but i dont think u actually say in what loc ur zerg will gather and what route ull take :p

anyway considering ur post with date time etc etc its by far the most hilarious thing that someone does atm

well i didnt said that u got owned for the 2 fg that took era when we was 3 peeps (including stealthers) inside ....

but in Overall thats in the end of the game time ..... when we gather enough peeps to retake while only solos was out at ur keeptake raid time.....

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:

Scouts don't outdamage any other archer class substantially if they're specced right.

Basically youre talking shit, sorry. Monster rez unfortunately requires TWO people to know what they're doing - 1) the rezzer and 2) the rezee. Killing monsters is a piece of piss for any group/bg with a brain, stun/grapple and assist nuke and hey presto, one dead monster.

Oh and well done to the kid who said "spik", requesting you get banned for racism :)

Is "spik" not like disabled/spasticated?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Is "spik" not like disabled/spasticated?
No off the top of my head its apparently:

spic: offensive terms for persons of Latin American descent

:)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:

:eek: How dare they!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
<rubs hands @ rps>

its gonna be fucking great, fg after fg of rog pugs!!! fucking rr11 here i come!! :)

BTW mastade - fuckign nice mezz poisen kill on me yesterday outside beno - had the whole fuckin grp laughing at me :)

How could i not.. was fucking tempting

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
SPIK

A Mexican. Possibly a combination of Spanish and icky. Dirty Harry Callahan made an interesting comment in one of the GREAT Dirty Harry movies. See example.

New cop of Mexican decent: "Why don't you like me Callahan."
A Detective: - overhearing question - "Harry hates everyone...chinks, ******s, wops...everyone."
New cop of Mexican decent: "What about Mexicans?"
Callahan: - In a dry matter-of-fact voice - "ESPECIALLY spiks."

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
Fair point, mids and hibs should take a leaf out of you're book here.

Unfortunately many hibs actually have jobs, girl friends, wives and family and are unable to play 24/7.

I take it now you have killed iRvR (actually I think you did us all a favour) that Synergy will be running a fg in agramon tonight? I sincerely hope so ... though we will be frapsing
Oh, brilliant. Whereas albs are either unemployed or retired?
Mastade said:
Well you are right.. nothing in the CoC says you cant take twrs/keeps/relics back at whatever time you please. so its ok to be lame like that.. there are also nothing in the CoC stating that i cant "cooperate" with mids.. so ill be lame and do that :)
You seem to miss my point. I'm not complaining about the early retaking, but the fact that it only seems to be an issue when albs are at it, while it's perfectly fine when hibs or mids are at it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:

haha ill tell u what - im so fucking "latin" with my BRIGHT GINGER HAIR, PALE SKIN (very succeptable to sunburn) and FRECKLES! :)

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Eyres
<Custodia Malacitana>

lol

Whats your point Eyres we to weak for your group, at least we having fun and rps and we are not beating our keyboard when some enemies did not allow iRvr.

malacitana.jpg

Brackus said:
Btw kzn stop /target me at start of every fight, it makes me qq irl :)

You hurt me to much otherwise ;)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Whats your point Eyres we to weak for your group, at least we having fun and rps and we are not beating our keyboard when some enemies did not allow iRvr.

Heh, getting RP's the way your group plays isn't very difficult tho. Use more stealthlore to find a solo nightshade, my gosh, you'd get about 400 realmpoints. :kissit:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Oh, brilliant. Whereas albs are either unemployed or retired?

You seem to miss my point. I'm not complaining about the early retaking, but the fact that it only seems to be an issue when albs are at it, while it's perfectly fine when hibs or mids are at it.

Well.. a little hint for you.. stop listening to people that generalise like that.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Heh, getting RP's the way your group plays isn't very difficult tho. Use more stealthlore to find a solo nightshade, my gosh, you'd get about 400 realmpoints. :kissit:

so in other words they pwne u and qq inc? :p

whats the point? they did something bad? imo they could do it and they done it .

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
so in other words they pwne u and qq inc? :p

whats the point? they did something bad? imo they could do it and they done it .

Heh, I'm not whining, just remarking that I don't really think highly of them. I just said this cause he apparantly feels the need to brag with their LWRP in the guild table.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:

Well if we make 12k an hour by popping stealthers that would be an archievement aswell, but let me wake you up, myself have 0 arties that have that Stealth Lore ability, and from rest of the group proberly only Yogurtina has it that use it when we got hit by 1 of the bombs has been dropped by an NS/SB

And ofc the adding hunters/ranger/sb/ns we will kill, but most rps are taken from kills on non-stealthers

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Heh, I'm not whining, just remarking that I don't really think highly of them. I just said this cause he apparantly feels the need to brag with their LWRP in the guild table.

I show that because apperantly we are in some of you people eyes a guild that you easy can kill, we loose fights and we win fights, depends on what kind of GG we are running, some are less experience then others.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Oh like this? ^_^

Funny thing was.. we werent even a fg for most of that day and still when we were only 4 in the grp we managed to kill Evita twice in the same fight.. mainly cuz he was dumb enough to go out of heal range :D

And when we finaly met em as a fg they insta uturned and ran back to the bridge xD

i like the pm of him switching frontier. i wonder how many fg's they found in mid front.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

haha, have you even tried the other side of the fence?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
Well.. a little hint for you.. stop listening to people that generalise like that.
I guess I shouldn't be bothering with you then.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

malacitana.jpg

You hurt me to much otherwise ;)

Cluster really is dead :(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
<rubs hands @ rps>

oh joy, will you come out for once !?!!!! Bring Eggy and Delira and you will have a bigger chance! :worthy:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
oh joy, will you come out for once !?!!!! Bring Eggy and Delira and you will have a bigger chance! :worthy:

I've logged on about twice in the last 3 weeks; and yet you're still obsessed with me! I'm touched!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
I've logged on about twice in the last 3 weeks; and yet you're still obsessed with me! I'm touched!

hard not to when your the only ones in the zone that ***PIIIP*** on me 3 times in a row, like the good players you are.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
hard not to when your the only ones in the zone that ***PIIIP*** on me 3 times in a row, like the good players you are.

Poor hunny :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom