Well Zerged Albs :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Welldone to the albs who outnumbered us at eras by about 700fg to the 1 fg of albion exiles :D

we took a few of you down but the lag hurt us most tbh:) ah well guess you didn't like Irvr in your realm.

gohan

FH is my second home
Brackus said:
Welldone to the albs who outnumbered us at eras by about 700fg to the 1 fg of albion exiles :D

we took a few of you down but the lag hurt us most tbh:) ah well guess you didn't like Irvr in your realm.

cos hibs never zerg :< an well played ditching merc to go easy mode bainshee

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
damn i pwned on bard but less adding on us fighting like 3 fg at a time

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Tbh, damn glad someone went to another realm :)

Less albs ftw

Just wish I had the balls, patience and a pl bot so I could roll mid instead :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:

hahahahaheheheheheehahaahahaahahahaahahaahahaahaaaaa

it was meeeeee!!!!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

it was meeeeee!!!!
I guess Synzergy have to get their rps some how :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Tbh, damn glad someone went to another realm :)

Less albs ftw

Just wish I had the balls, patience and a pl bot so I could roll mid instead :p

its all about desiding to do it m8 (i was playing albion before as well on pryd) and without pl lvled my warden mostly solo (BORING but i live)

Messiah said:

yes u did m8 :worthy:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

it was meeeeee!!!!

yes i know it was you. you kept bolting my mentalist with your wiz ;<

Ging

Part of the furniture
Basic_X said:
yes i know it was you. you kept bolting my mentalist with your wiz ;<
your right ofc...... .....except i dont have a wizz :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
your right ofc...... .....except i dont have a wizz :)
then it it was someone else with a realy close name Gin-something. ah well i instadied to the 3 casters and 2 scouts so didnt realy have time to check ;x

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:

Is that some kind of joke considering it says "Dotz" in your sig?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hm, zerg whine aswell as some ego-tripping, keep it up :d

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
says the guy who changes guild more then he pants, and i don't add on ppl just becuase i run pug groups and pwn don't mean i need 2 add

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Spetsnaz said:
its all about desiding to do it m8 (i was playing albion before as well on pryd) and without pl lvled my warden mostly solo (BORING but i live)

I've leveled too many chars the old fashion way, I can't take another one :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Messiah said:
says the guy who changes guild more then he pants, and i don't add on ppl just becuase i run pug groups and pwn don't mean i need 2 add

Id rather keep swapping till i find something i like (Which i have now ;d) than play like yourself and run 2fg gg's etc :p

Its all down to personal choice mate ^^

Eyres

Banned
i spent quite a lot of the day making sure hibs could get eras insta port for better rvr for the whole population of the game when i could of been farming those stupid albs such as gingy and mrdee for rps all day(shame i had to leave early)....

i knew this would happen, fucking morons, we took both keep primetime, and you zerg them back when people go to sleep, we got eras insta port with less than 2/3fg of hibs vs 4fg+ of albs...... your a fucking joke

any alb that was online during the loss OR retake of your keeps today.... look at yourself as a realm...... total reliance upon numbers and stupid zerg abilitys such as thuergs, monster rezz and bolt ranger mezz...... without the love you whine for you would be useless

but wait i though heretics where another useless class that yet another patch brought you? OH wait you where just too stupid to utilise them straight away ? OH SUPRISE CILLAS HERE

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Fyi it was you lot who stopped not the albs we just kept on zerging away and your zergs left so we took the keeps back. Not our fault as we did not exactly hide from you.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
What a surprise.. Albs take back their keeps when most others have gone to bed.. Well it aint gonna be the last time im gonna fuck you over..

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Eyres said:
i spent quite a lot of the day making sure hibs could get eras insta port for better rvr for the whole population of the game when i could of been farming those stupid spik albs such as gingy and mrdee for rps all day(shame i had to leave early)....

i knew this would happen, fucking morons, we took both keep primetime, and you zerg them back when people go to sleep, we got eras insta port with less than 2/3fg of hibs vs 4fg+ of albs...... your a fucking joke

any alb that was online during the loss OR retake of your keeps today.... look at yourself as a realm...... total reliance upon numbers and stupid zerg abilitys such as thuergs, monster rezz and bolt ranger mezz...... without the love you whine for you would be useless

but wait i though heretics where another useless class that yet another patch brought you? OH wait you where just too stupid to utilise them straight away ? OH SUPRISE CILLAS HERE
If ignorance was bliss you'd have a stain on your trousers. It's amusing that you're actually dumb enough to think for a second that Albs somehow have the advantage in keep warfare (1 pbaoe class vs 2 in all the other realms + shrooms + bainshees - want me to go on?).

Add this to his total ignorance of how the game and the realms each evolved and the reason for Albions need (overall) for higher numbers to compete and ladies and gentlemen, we have a weener.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
If ignorance was bliss you'd have a stain on your trousers. It's amusing that you're actually dumb enough to think for a second that Albs somehow have the advantage in keep warfare (1 pbaoe class vs 2 in all the other realms + shrooms + bainshees - want me to go on?).

Add this to his total ignorance of how the game and the realms each evolved and the reason for Albions need (overall) for higher numbers to compete and ladies and gentlemen, we have a weener.

And Heretics are so useless...:)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
What a surprise.. Albs take back their keeps when most others have gone to bed.. Well it aint gonna be the last time im gonna fuck you over..

oh Mr do you promise??

Kinag

Part of the furniture
sedde said:
i can help you on that np :)

Takes too long time to ding 50 and get artifacts + sc, and I don't have any money there :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:

Lol, you must be a comedian or some kind of minister, maybe of information?

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Just becuase my pug group beat ur Guild group grawen don't be jealous, must be hard pressing one button all day ever fault of playing a wiz, actaully u have to ns as well could be abit hard for u.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
Just becuase my pug group beat ur Guild group grawen don't be jealous, must be hard pressing one button all day ever fault of playing a wiz, actaully u have to ns as well could be abit hard for u.

Are you as cute irl as you are on these forums? Turns me on a bit. No I havent "fault" of playing a wizard btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom