On the website it says:

Week 4
SUNDAY 19/05/02 | MONDAY 20/05/02
MAPS: Depot & Depot.

How is this going to work??

O

olavski

Originally posted by olavski
BTW, hows the setup for next weeks DEPOT map? Stopwatch ?

Thanks in advance

:)

Same question here, only in another thread :D

The idea of playing Depot is sure a good one tho.

N

nocte

how we should work it is the same as BY (gah)

in which 1 team attacks while the other defends.

and vice versa

A

Anduin

one thing to consider
i assume that when the clock hits zero its match over (if it isnt its gonna screw up the timings for the matches something proper) so this raises 1 simple question what happens if i say plant the dinamite with 30 seconds left on the clock and it blows at as far as im concerened smack on 0:00 the we win screen wud say we win but the other team may say it is after 0:00 say -0:01 what happenes then???
Is it admins disicion or what
really think this needs clarifying and this time b4 week 4 not after wud be nice thank you

B

bigbb

We're all quite sharp today, aren't we. Chippy, as the site says will be writing up how he's working that.

P

{PxRx}Yojimbo

i have one question regarding the defending team. where exactly are they permitted to go?

for example i assume there is no point in them trying to blow the attacking teams objective but are they allowed to try and capture the forward spawn point?

if not will they be allowed camp around the forward spawn point?

how are you going to regulate this?

C

.chip

Lo all .. League webby has been updated with the way week 4 on depot is working .. ta

O

old.Hawklans

I dont know what the rules about the game will be other than the defending team cant blow the other teams objective, but i presume that doesnt extend to the gate to the flag. For the defending team not to be able blow the gate to get to the flag would give the attackers an unfair advantage.

My suggestion is that there is no limit on where the defending team can go... apart from the fact that they cannot under any circumstance blow the match winning objective...

That way they are quite welcome to run anywhere... but i cant see much point in hanging around the other teams objective... it just means that you will have 1 less defender.

P

{PxRx}Yojimbo

sounds reasonable to me Hawklan. btw, when are you guys going to accept our challenge in CB?

O

old.Hawklans

Yes but we got a match already on that night... just emailed Jim about it now....

Users who are viewing this thread