Way too late and Way too long, Frozen's Final work [VIDEO]

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Very Very good movies. Truly one of the best i ever seen:) And saying that after seeing so many and daoc being nothing new anymore that sais a lot. And i can just say im astounded in how much work you must have put in to it. But you also now have a great memory and something you can really hold on to and save for the rest of your life:)
/applaus From ebe.

gohan

FH is my second home
when hydron told me to watch this vid i was like ... wtf im not watching a VW running around solo for over an hour how boring, but started to watch it any way (backwards part 2 then part1) and was blow away, amazing editing really good range of fights mainly v high RR and so many 2 3 4 v1's

thought the music was random but it just works for some reason, loved the colour co-ordination for each RA spec lol, tho out of the whole movie im thinking of making a smite cleric......

and VW's arent overpowered people just need to remember hes high end rr9 in this vid, has played the char for 4 years is cl10 ml10 totaly tweaked out template ofc he's gonna beat people that reroll fotm toons every year,

when he fought hydron (near the end) he barely landed a hit and died in about 3 (yes pole arms are OP :p) but shows VW arent some super invincable class

loved the bit with pip the lyrics to the song were so fitting where both your life bars swap places either side :p

btw who's the scottish bird who does ur removing moc voice ;)

10/10

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
played 6 times after i stopped daoc and this is the second video i end up in ! :/ damn ! :D

kivik

Part of the furniture
when he fought hydron (near the end) he barely landed a hit and died in about 3 (yes pole arms are OP :p) but shows VW arent some super invincable class

It's called RNG.

Can tell you countless of encounters with VWs wich have gone the exact same way, it's just like jumping an armsman. Always a good challenge though.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
randomly generated numbers

I expected more 4shotting of stealthers but I guess you decided to not include completely one sided fights?

Spose the daddying of arraudry will do!

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
just saw the movie and is damn great in every aspect.
altho i've deleted most of the daoc movies, this one is goin to stay.

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
Just had to reply to this. Underestimated in groups - maybe. But definitely in the same league as armsman when it comes to soloing, no doubt one the most strongest (and overpowered) class to face 1v1. In my opinion.

Only watched first part so far, you're very good at what you are doing and many clips are entertaining and exciting. But, those 1v1s where you blow IP just as things are getting close kinda spoils the excitement. I don't find 1v1s where you end up on almost 100% particularly interesting either (depends ofc, if it's some zerging mong it's always fun :))

Now lets see the next part :)

Are a good class but not is the most OP class kivik =)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
One hundred replies, I'm impressed!
I would really like to thank all those ppl for taking the time to watch the video and telling what they think about it
Its really nice to see alot of you old friends and foe's here :)

I quite like that ppl give alot of different points about what they like in the movie. Some do the bridge fights, others the 1on1's or where I go down really hard myself. Makes me feel that it isnt just one of those 'that cool movie where X happens but is booring for the rest' but one with enough aspects to entertain everyone in some way...

I'm quite like anime :) Watched all Naruto's and such. A rl mate gave me the songs and I found them quite nice to use in different parts ;>

Aye i still have that one long fight in the water recorded, You're quite a hard nut to crack ;>

Not quite sure what song you're referring to...
If its the one vs Jiradon then its Naruto - Orochimaru Fight. If its the rr10 ding thingy then its.. ehm.. hallelujah.wav :)

aye was the song thanks

Omg did u record that fight! Any chance u can u/l it so i can d/l and check??

Yet again an amazing opponent and always fun to face

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Great vid , i truely enjoyed it and even got Cuddyn my old armsman in the screenshot at the end , im the rr3 2h one in green epic :D

Tilda

Fantastic video.
I loved every bit of it, although the ending was particularly good and sad.
We'll miss you, and if you ever want to come US-lance I'll PL you a class of your choice to 50 in under a days played :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Frozen posted it on some German forums (RvR solo - Frozensolid, The Final Step (Solo Schnitter) - daoc-guide.de), the people like it there too. Alone between 00:00-19:00 today ~62 GB of downloads from that thread only from my mirror :).

Video is a full success, well done once again Frozen. (Though you could have ended the MoC3-mode with my 2H-Armsman on you so the peeps wouldn't whine so much about Defender's Rage :clap:.)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
When you respeced to MoC3 i was taken by surprise and got power owned (had lots of resists also in that fight) in second fight. Had a nice duel vs you after you dinged rr10 where you still were caster specced i think. Looked fun with 2 crocs fighting eachother. I was lucky to come out on top there :) did dump everything i had though :XD

again a superb movie!!!

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks once again for all the (positive) feedback :)

Really enjoy reading through them, seeing that I somehow succeeded to entertain alot of ppl for more then an hour :D

And ye I decided to put it on a German forum aswell. Deliberately put your FTP as last Manish, but I guess most like the speed of it. Sry for the drain on bandwith...

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
btw who's the scottish bird who does ur removing moc voice ;)

10/10

Its actually from a program on the net. The same one that I used in the 2nd movie ;>

I expected more 4shotting of stealthers but I guess you decided to not include completely one sided fights?

Spose the daddying of arraudry will do!

Ye didnt want to make the movie too one sided... Already thought there were too many win fights in it, but couldnt help that much.
Thats why I decided to keep the stealthers mostly limited to the high RR ones (that generally dont go down in 4 hits ;>)

aye was the song thanks

Omg did u record that fight! Any chance u can u/l it so i can d/l and check??

Yet again an amazing opponent and always fun to face

I'll try to send you a PM tomorrow with a link to it...

Fantastic video.
I loved every bit of it, although the ending was particularly good and sad.
We'll miss you, and if you ever want to come US-lance I'll PL you a class of your choice to 50 in under a days played :p

Glad you liked it Tilda :) A year ago I wouldve taken it, but at the moment I dont want to start over again. Though thanks alot for the generous offer :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Thanks once again for all the (positive) feedback :)

Really enjoy reading through them, seeing that I somehow succeeded to entertain alot of ppl for more then an hour :D

And ye I decided to put it on a German forum aswell. Deliberately put your FTP as last Manish, but I guess most like the speed of it. Sry for the drain on bandwith...

No worries, that's what bandwidth is for, for getting drained :).

illu

Part of the furniture
Wow - I've never sat through over an hour of a daoc movie. That's like almost a film time :)
A very enjoyable hour it was too! :>
I would probably have trimmed down a few of the fights and speeded others up, but as a last epic effort, I suppose it's nice to see lots of people in there (maybe a few too many stealthers but what the hell :>).

Great intro, great outro, great editing skills.
As others have said before, highlights for me were Pulp Fiction, all your bridge fights, MOC, Crabs, and the fights that went to the last hits whether you won or lost.

Nice footage at the end, of the Server at it's prime with mass RvR brawls, and big fights, I have a few of those types of screenies somewhere that I'll have to put at the end of my next movie, should I ever make it (I cba playing the SB while archers can instakill anything with critshots at range).

Friar :>

A great memento, and gratz on RR10, praise the lord :> I hope to one day ding the SB rr11, but the population is getting quite small at the moment. I'll probably bring him out again to play when the next patch arrives, I just hope there are still people to kill :p
At the moment there is still enough action to have some fun, just about. I just hope GOA either merge another server with us soon, because too many people are leaving and moving on. The small hardcore that are left are still fun to play with, but it would be nice to have a few more enemy to kill.

Good stuff Frozen :>

Oli - Illu

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
damn good vid Frozen, the bridgefights vs the headless albs was highly entertaining :D and that hunter u 2shot made me laugh hehe :D

overall a clear 5/5 imo, one of the best DAoCvids I've ever seen and probably the last really good one too.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Very nice movie... havent played in 4 years and i still enjoyed it :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
some examples of slick footwork with rear stun to side chain (but also a lot of botched attempts). Some intelligent play (LT'ing the mod in the water to turn the tide). Some close competative fights. Quite a lot of unstyled swings. the 1v1's were a bit static. some nice bridge antics.

You also dont abuse the frontal snare which is nice. I was surprised that so many peeps were prepared to trade flat footed. A VW has prolly the best damage output u can get if you let it bang out styles. If you strafe around them or run through they dont perform so well.

was really good though. a keeper.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Once again thanks again for the replies :)

Been more then a pleasure playing with and against all of you ppl over the years ... ;)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
OMG, just watched it could make that into a film lol, absolutely amazing and reminds me of all the fun and adventure the game had when we were all newbs at end :), parthman farm great spot. Awesome video though man, shame I was playing Lavuti my warden at around that time you did it else my lil ticcy Jorro could of gave you a nice fight. Laughed by headoff at you raping the RR11 CM tic, shows the skill :).....thanks for making it and mint VW! didnt even have all your abilitys up and stuff like the rest of the vids still raped 99% :)

Awesome is underating your video!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
DLing.

Am I in it? :D

Think I have fought u with both SB and Valk but that was like 1 1/2+ years ago :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
... shame I was playing Lavuti my warden at around that time you did it else my lil ticcy Jorro could of gave you a nice fight. Laughed by headoff at you raping the RR11 CM tic, shows the skill :)

It would have ended for you the same way. Since the VW style love Tics have no chance whatsoever against VWs and before it was hard.

(Waits for piglet to show up and do some *butbutbutposing* with his Friar heal proc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom