Way too late and Way too long, Frozen's Final work [VIDEO]

Crimsonwine

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, very nice video ;) It made me want to reactivate and play my own valewalker...
I played a bonedancer for one hour in a battleground and the number of emotes that I recieved made me remember why I never play these kinds of classes...
The valewalker is a strong class, especially now, but at least on the american servers, they are still respected. ;)

But, may I ask what's the name of the song that starts at 22:00 in the first part? Someone else asked for a song that played during a water fight but when it was said that it was Naruto music, I didn't even bother trying to find the song because I doubt that the one I'm talking about is from Naruto... >.>

And like it was said so many times already by everyone, it's one of the best videos that I've seen. Probably even THE best... I really like how you played. You were very skilled and knew how to react to situations, and it SHOWS.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha thanks :)

The song at 22:00 is Vitalic - My friend Dario

Crimsonwine

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh thanks much ;) Dario...heh I never heard that name...I was searching for things like Mario, Darryl, and such heh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom