Way too late and Way too long, Frozen's Final work [VIDEO]

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Nice Vid m8 allways had good fight with you be it on my Warrior sb or manny of my other classers:drink:. I See you pawn my sb in the vid hate it when cd dont land but hey :worthy:. I would like to thak you and manny of the other solo player that made this game the best i played and prob ever play.

Thank you =)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Nice Vid m8 allways had good fight with you be it on my Warrior sb or manny of my other classers:drink:. I See you pawn my sb in the vid hate it when cd dont land but hey :worthy:. I would like to thak you and manny of the other solo player that made this game the best i played and prob ever play.

Thank you =)

No Thank you Feydigi for being the best friend ever. :wij:

Feydigi i wanna make the ultimate dou partner on US Come with me!!!!

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice movie mistar Solid, miss you <3 So nice editin' and very nice fights you ended out picking in the end, definitely worth the wait :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent movie :) Loved watching it

Makes me wanna play again, what are we all doing playing other servers when we could be playing this one?

I never did get a fight with you either :(

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Hands down best movie i saw in a long time matey, damn cute vw :)

PS: always funny to see a rr11 heretic go down in 3/4 hits :p

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Excellent movie :) Loved watching it

Makes me wanna play again, what are we all doing playing other servers when we could be playing this one?

I never did get a fight with you either :(

Thats weird, because I do have a fight recorded vs you ! :)

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoyed the movie aswell :) I laughed irl in the end of part 2 fight with hydron lol "like stepping infront of a train" haha, indeed :p

great job

PS. Boooomer/Jag/Gaffel writing on girlfriends account, not like it matters but hey ;p

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Told you on MSN, but honestly, great movie. The screenshots at the end were lovely, and seeing my old VW made me so nostalgic. Hopefully we'll play together again on a different game, representing "gimped" classes.. Again.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Thats weird, because I do have a fight recorded vs you ! :)

Ah was that the one by Hurbury docks ages and ages ago. There was a relic raid or something going on.

Unless I was on a different char or there was another one on my Scout in which I died really quickly and I have removed them from my memory :p

What I meant was I never got the chance to record a fight against you because I never fought you after I started recording fights.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah was that the one by Hurbury docks ages and ages ago. There was a relic raid or something going on.

Thats the one :) You were rr4.

I died after a 9min fight. Though I was unbuffed after a LD and killed the other scout twice during that time :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie Frozen m8 a great tribute to one of Best VW Dyvet had to offer I /Salute you.

If you wanna look at coming over US you more than welcome m8.

Keep in touch anyway you old goat :worthy:

Soulja

Only going to download if there's any fight with one of my chars in somewhere from back in the day!

Seriously, downloading... tomorrow. ;)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Thank you! Great movie, loved it through and through.

Thanks for memories Frozen, one favourite people to play with and group with. Was honour to druid along side you at one point, top guy:).

Will speak to you sometime soon!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
good video - im glad you took the time to perfect it rather then release it early, it shows

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah so you finally released it Frozen - it was worth the wait :)

Brings back so many memories - kinda wish I could wind back time and play my old VW but Excal isn't what it once was. Tbh tho for all the rose tinted stuff I found solo VW really frustrating - so many nasty little stealthers about (Vampiir was pure karmic revenge). Props for getting it to rr10 - and what a way to ding!

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Super Stuff Frozen!!! Fought you so many times on my cleric and lost most of them. Glad you point one in where i won :) Cant melee you down, Cant kite you and with MoC3 LT its just :eek2: GL in the future.

ps wish i could fight you on my mauler :XD

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Awesome vid, Frozen! One of the best solo vids i've seen recently. I thought maybe it would be too long with each part being over 30 min long, but it wasn't. :)

Best part was where you fought that good looking valkyn zerker though! \o/

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
Wow im chuffed!, first time ive been in anyones vid. :) :)

I enjoyed watching this vid alot, lots of good fights and nice editing, Camera work is very nice too.

Its quite interesting to see how The fights go for a VW in the solo scene.

nice one.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
V nice vid, some nice proper solo runs on bridge, moc stuff and lt crab abuse was funny and even get jamies pming for buffs captured. Classic daoc! And only seen 1/2 so far.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
5 stars video lad. Trully superb. My best part were there naruto music added in it ( didnt know u watched anime? ) and the moc love. Just brilliant.

Mck

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice video m8!!!
Allways do nice fights vs u, and the put one of the best fight vs me valky (Anaar) really nice :)
i miss dyvet

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Hard oppnent by any measures think i had 2 or 3 fights against but acctually think i won one of em!

Pallys do ok from time to time

Flamestriker

One of Freddy's beloved
Really nice vid m8 one of the best i seen
top playing to =)
been nice playing with u and gl in the future :wub:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
one of the last songs in vid one with the chick singing what was that??

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid and nice played frozen :) pity i miss pa 90% of times and only fight we had i was on old spec and template :( never or less ive lost much more fights than i won vs u, ur actually one of few opponents i could learn to improve my own playstyle from.

p.s the friar who tried cast castable buffs after he start the fight made me laugh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom