Warning

Everz

FH is my second home
atos is feared irl with his wooden spoon and paper shield yyaaarrr!11

auroria

Banned
atos ur making a fucking fool of yourself, what your doing is lame, and even though it is partly their own fault i can't see how you find the fun in it.

grow up

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
So you go outside and you trust anyone? You sound pretty gullible to me. And now you claim you did something which is exactly as bad as scamming. Welldone. :D

i scammed a well known scammer, and people congratualted me on it, cuz it caused them to fuck off. simple as that.

there's a difference in scamming and giving justice.

and no, i don't trust 'anyone' ... but there has to be a certain degree of trust with people you work with/live around/play with, else the world would be a very scary place, don't you think? you go out into the street and presume everyone is a mass murderer? or a rapist?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
RandomDotCom said:
i scammed a well known scammer, and people congratualted me on it, cuz it caused them to fuck off. simple as that.

That's the most stupid bloody thing I've heard all year.

e.g.:

I'll stab some one and kill them.
You stab me for revenge, and you think you do good? - Makes you as bad as they are.

BTW: Atos, you're right - people should look to see what they buy; ignore all the whiners.

edit:

People need to stop bloody whining, shit happens... It's not like it's hard to farm 1p :S

auroria

Banned
Overdriven said:
People need to stop bloody whining, shit happens... It's not like it's hard to farm 1p :S
for some it is? f**k off defending some retard who's proud of scamming others

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:

and no, i don't trust 'anyone' ... but there has to be a certain degree of trust with people you work with/live around/play with, else the world would be a very scary place, don't you think? you go out into the street and presume everyone is a mass murderer? or a rapist?

That doesnt make u better then the scammer u talking about .....:eek6:

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
That doesnt make u better then the scammer u talking about .....:eek6:

why? i did something that benefitted the cominuty, by getting rid of the scammer. yea, my method wasn't great. but it worked. as far as i know, no one on hib has been scammed since, by this person

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
That's the most stupid bloody thing I've heard all year.

e.g.:

I'll stab some one and kill them.
You stab me for revenge, and you think you do good? - Makes you as bad as they are.

BTW: Atos, you're right - people should look to see what they buy; ignore all the whiners.

edit:

lol, so, what's stabbing someone got to do with this? we're talking about money and potentially theft. i 'stole back' what the person stole from me.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
RandomDotCom said:
lol, so, what's stabbing someone got to do with this? we're talking about money and potentially theft. i 'stole back' what the person stole from me.

Makes you as bad as they are... You're a scammer in my books now.

btw; give me £8 and I'll farm you a plat.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
atos ur making a fucking fool of yourself, what your doing is lame, and even though it is partly their own fault i can't see how you find the fun in it.

grow up

Actually it was my choise to step forward so I sorta brought it upon myself. So me defending my action is lame? Ok, I don't rly see the logic in that tbh. Can't I be allowed to have fun on other peoples stupidity? =(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:

I don't trust people since I'm a paranoid person most of the time. And I have my reasons to be that way.

I got a lock on my front door. I don't trust my neigbours. I have a lock on my locker at work. I don't trust my workmates. I don't play with people. I'm a lonewolf most of the time.

Now, I am pretty aware the world is a pretty scary place. Honestly I rather give up all luxuary and live in the wild if I had the choise.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
RandomDotCom said:
You sound very much like every 15 year old after they saw Boondock Saints for the first time..

"Omg, they are liek right?! We kan cleanse our lovly sociecty fromm these bastids! and its totaly oki cuz thire badd pplz!!!!"

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
atos is feared irl with his wooden spoon and paper shield yyaaarrr!11

You I'm so gonna zerg you for that comment. :( With my wodden knife!

auroria

Banned
atos said:
Actually it was my choise to step forward so I sorta brought it upon myself. So me defending my action is lame? Ok, I don't rly see the logic in that tbh. Can't I be allowed to have fun on other peoples stupidity? =(
you can, but its damn lame to take advantage of it, lost my respect, t hats for sure

atos

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
you can, but its damn lame to take advantage of it, lost my respect, t hats for sure

Its lame to take advantage of peoples stupidity aswell. You know, US-citizens have been sued for less. However that does not mean I accuse you of being american. :p

auroria

Banned
atos said:
Its lame to take advantage of peoples stupidity aswell. You know, US-citizens have been sued for less. However that does not mean I accuse you of being american. :p
can't see where your going, your obviously not that clever, to me that sentence madeno sence.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
I STILL LIKE YOU TROLLIS!!#!!!!!111!!!
And why would he ever need any of your respect... ohhhnoeees its sooo evil of you for not respecting me... its probably the most childish comment!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
can't see where your going, your obviously not that clever, to me that sentence madeno sence.

Oh right. Same goes for you. Obviously. :p I wont think less of you however. Have a good day!

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Repped you Atos for an amusing thread. /rofl

Maybe I have a weird sence of humour, but if I were to buy one of those things from Atos by mistake (and not known about this from this thread), I would've laughed my ass off. I love it when someone pull a practical joke on me, it spices up the everyday life. And ofc I'm not talking about account scamming and such that would make me angry, and I can't imagine anyone seeing any funny in that.

I'm also that kind of guy that writes down on a piece of paper irl all the lots with goodies on the market explorer, and then I line out the ones that I've bought afterwards. So if this had happened to me, I'd known what house I bought it from, contacted the owner and had a good laugh with him. I'd also let him keep the plat for pulling a good joke on me and amusing me.

Btw I'll give you, who read this, a plat if you pull off a really good joke and amuse me in game when I least expect it. :cheers:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Repped you Atos for an amusing thread. /rofl

Maybe I have a weird sence of humour, but if I were to buy one of those things from Atos by mistake (and not known about this from this thread), I would've laughed my ass off. I love it when someone pull a practical joke on me, it spices up the everyday life. And ofc I'm not talking about account scamming and such that would make me angry, and I can't imagine anyone seeing any funny in that.

I'm also that kind of guy that writes down on a piece of paper irl all the lots with goodies on the market explorer, and then I line out the ones that I've bought afterwards. So if this had happened to me, I'd known what house I bought it from, contacted the owner and had a good laugh with him. I'd also let him keep the plat for pulling a good joke on me and amusing me.

Btw I'll give you, who read this, a plat if you pull off a really good joke and amuse me in game when I least expect it. :cheers:

Exactly what I did before artifacts got "fixed" used to scan housing for 2 days to get the best prices before actually bothering to shop.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
This tread is getting pointless really ...

But to u Overdriven, farming 1plat is not hard just plain borring and a waiste of my time so paying 1p for something i cannot use would piss me off ...i get online a few nights a week to stress of from work etc and all i want is loads of fun with my friends .. i think if i take all my acc/chars i maybe have 3p in total so paying 1p for a 1/100 barrel would be a big deal simple as that ... i farm only if i really most until i got exactly what i need then i'm broke again :)

To Trollum, well m8 i respect u for stepping up in this tread saying what u have done and explaining why u did it even though u didnt have to at all

Why u felt u needed to do this in the first place i'll prefer not to dig into :)

But i do not respect u for ur actions regarding this matter, i have allways respected u ingame and will most like continue to do so.

But u should think about what might be funny to u isn't nessesarily funny to any 1 else ... what i meen is :

Take it its raining like hell and i drive by a bussstop and see this huge waterpool infront of maybe 4-10 ppl, i have often fantasiest about driving directly into that pool and see that water splash opond those ppl standing there waiting for the bus, but even though i could have i have never done it ... main reson is i think about how they would feel and i'm pretty sure they wouldnt find it as funny as me ....

So just becourse i can it doesnt meen i have to do it.

Fair enough u saw this as a big joke but i do hope that u in the future would think abit harder about others besides urself and even though u find it funny step down and take another directions instead cuz theres plenty of jokes to be pulled without scamming any 1 :)

:drink:

/Mirk

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Sigwyen said:
To Trollum, well m8 i respect u for stepping up in this tread saying what u have done and explaining why u did it even though u didnt have to at all

Why u felt u needed to do this in the first place i'll prefer not to dig into :)

I just felt it should be added that anyone could pull something like it and never get confronted with it.

But i do not respect u for ur actions regarding this matter, i have allways respected u ingame and will most like continue to do so.

Agreed, I don't expect you to. Good to hear someone can look beyond this.

Actually I think that part about wetting people down the way you described is against the law here in Sweden. :p So personally I'd advice against it.

Agreed, the thread is getting pointless. And I felt I did somethign good atleast. None cares much for the original guy the thread was started for. All attention was turned to me lol. Which I sort of expected, hence I did it. People have to much frustration and they are just looking to throw it all out on someone. Don't think I need to mention names the the previous posters to do that though. Hah.

Have a good day!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Actually I think that part about wetting people down the way you described is against the law here in Sweden. :p So personally I'd advice against it.

Damn u got so many rediculus laws/rules in sweeden thank god we dont have that here in the DK ... :eek2:

Tbh i have no clue wether or not thats against the law in DK aswell .. ill claim insanity if they'll evah catch me :flame:

/Mirk

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Sigwyen said:
Damn u got so many rediculus laws/rules in sweeden thank god we dont have that here in the DK ... :eek2:

Tbh i have no clue wether or not thats against the law in DK aswell .. ill claim insanity if they'll evah catch me :flame:

/Mirk

Sounds wise. Thats what most criminal and rapists claim here. Swedish law enforcement sucks so much.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
tbh, if your boss at work effectively stole 10% of your monthly wages, and said to you 'well you should have come to me and asked for it back' .. would you still be laughing?

if trollum like to try and scam people, cuz he thinks it's funny, maybe i'll go hack his acc, and scam him, cuz i think it's funny. my reason is justifiable cuz trollum used the same excuse ... and i'll give him his stuff back if he asks me nicely .. .cuz that makes it all better again, doesn't it?

haha don't even go there.. this is INGAME money, and no.. dont come here saying you have "worked hard" for it, because 1p takes 30 mins to farm sitting on you're ass in front of a computer screen pushing some buttons, JEEZ what is wrong with people here?

carebears -.-

Bugz said:
It is scamming.

Not tricking.

Scaming.

Now tell me, 1 or 2 m's mate? =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom